What the fuck do you mean by you memed trump into office

You faggots do realize that you didn't do shit? You are trying to validate yourselves by indulging into delusions about you changing the outcome of the election.

What the fuck do you mean you memed him into office. Share with me your "groundbreaking" memes that got him here. How did these memes change the outcome? You didn't effect anybody outside of Sup Forums which has a small population.

protip: they didn't, you are still in your moms basement. you are still jerking each other off over the internet pretending you did something. Everybody who saw the memes was on the side of trump already (all of Sup Forums)

Kek willed it, and so it was.

>tripfag
rofl

CTR the butthurt must be real.

When do they turn your internet off anyway?

Congrats burgers, now don't fuck it up.

Kek willed it, and so it was

I'm not sure what they mean either. Sup Forums is an internet cesspool. People that use Sup Forums are almost all mentally ill. Go figure. Same goes for Infinitechan, and all the other chans out there. Internet cesspools attract mentally ill people for a reason, and all people that use the chans and other cesspools are mentally ill.

LOL
CTR cuckfag

Looks like you'll have to find a REAL job now.

I fucking support trump but you faggots do realize that you didn't effect the election in any way right? You actually want to sit here and pretend you did something?

It's magic, don't question the kek magic

The KeK meme even got to clint eastwood and forced hillary to talk about it.

You realize that you're no longer being paid $0.05 per post?

Don't let memes be memes.
Get out there and DO IT.

Kek willed it, and so it was

buy a noose with your gbp

CTR still around? Go home. You lost. You're on the losing side of history and will be forever known as the nerd virgins who just couldn't out meme the masters.

What you fail to grasp is we had an insurmountable impact on untold millions of people ceaselessly from the moment trump announced. And we didnt do anything. Get fucked faggot. The type of cover we provide is envied and unattainable.

Like CTR had any more affect.

Face it, this is the pinnacle of getting BTFO. I have truly never seen anything like it in my lifetime. If I were you I would crawl back into the hole I came from.

>CTR

drumpfags you already won. why do you think we would still be "shilling" i do it for free fuck conservatards. kill yourselves cunt

Are you having a hard time tonight?

You did less than any person in Sup Forums that's pro Trump, everyone here prayed to kek daily and he willed it.

Much more than your insignificant ass.

Sup Forums was probably the first group of pro Trump people on the planet. from there we spread

WE FUCKIN DID IT AN OP IS TRIGGERED

So you guys are bringing up CTR to try and change the subject? Still want to pretend you did something? Trump was destined to be president when he started his campaign.