GRAVITY FALLS WAS A GREAT SHOW FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

GRAVITY FALLS WAS A GREAT SHOW FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

That doesn't sound like something a 10 year old, the objective audience for that show, would say

Have you met a ten year old recently? That is exactly something they would say.

Not what he seems should have been s2 finale. Wierdmagedon should have been s3.

Nah.

It was funny, but failed in every other department. Passable, but not great.

he says while posting the character who made the show shit

The ending was shit, even though mabel did nothing wrong however

the show was great but Mabel sucks

>but Mabel sucks
Fuck off faggot, you only believe that because of Sup Forumss autistic contraianism

Mabel was lolilicious

Mabel would be OK if writing wasn't pampering her to the detriment of the plot.

Never saw a single episode of it. Never going to.
The whole concept of it is retarded.

>The concept of mystery is retarded

You must be that same faggot who claims TTG is the best thing on cartoon network.

good loli ≠ good character

Truth.

I believe it because I actually watched the show. Mabel started out fine, she was honestly my favorite character in season 1 (apart from Irrational Treasure and The Time Traveler's Pig). But god damn those final episodes completely ruined her.

And really, if you can't accept that or even see that, then fuck off dude. You're not a true fan.

>objective
objectively fuck off back to Sup Forums

For you

>and The Time Traveler's Pig

Mabel did nothing wrong in that episode.

>Dipper steals a valuable item from a guy and gets him sent to jail
>could have irreversibly messed up the timeline just to impress some ginger slut
>somehow Mabel is the bad guy

>And really, if you can't accept that or even see that, then fuck off dude. You're not a true fan.
Yes i am faggot. Dippers an annoying selfish cunt, mabels literslly the most enjoyable character and he shouldve thought about her more. Die in a ditch faggot

Initially yes, a great summer show. When they hit that first hiatus the show slumped hard. It picked up again in the start of the second season but still sucked hard.

I blame Mabels friends and how they sidelined so much of the mystery story.

>Yes i am faggot
Clearly.

This episode Mabel was indeed in the right, but lack of subtlety in writing screwed her over. Her reaction looked exagerrated and deliberate.

It sort of sets pattern to have Mabel in the right even if she's wrong, but that really comes later.

let's just jump to the good part of this thread

How the fuck was Dipper a selfish cunt? Mabel was the one who caused the fucking apocalypse and didn't even need to apologize.

redpill me about the ending

The only thing Mabel is good for now.

Shut your ignorant fucking mouth you literal fucking nigger. Dipper kept fucking whining and complaining about shit that he had no fucking control over and ignored mabel to the point he wanted to stay with a guy he knew for line five minutes over her. You dont know shit about the show if you cant see that

this show is such shit. I was expecting lore and semi-disturbing endings with cutesy character designs but instead it was high school plots with supernatural shit tacked on like Mabel and the merman. I literally got tired of it and forced myself to finish the first season, needless to say, I gave up early on the second season, Pacifica felt like such a forced inclusion.

Welp... Fuck you, writers. You had one job and ended fueling this shit...

I remember playing season 1 episodes from Kickasscartoons while working for my professor at 1 AM. Good times.

Dude. I'm a twin. It would be hard to be separated from my brother so I understand that and even I felt Mabel demanding and selfish on that part.

It's good but the luster has worn off now that there's no mystery left. It is overrated in the sense that it's been put on a ridiculously high pedestal.

How so?

until after not what he seem, yes, it was stellar.

Honestly Pacifica wasn't that bad, the problem is she had all of one episode before the finale to develop her character. Mabel has the same problem. The only time she ever apologized to Dipper for her actions was in Sock Opera, when ironically the issue was Dipper's fault as well as hers.

I don't get why people always say the first season was great. It always seemed like a fairly mediocre and unmemorable monster of the week show back then

>Almost all Pinecest content has the twins as older teenagers/twentysomethings and not as cute kids
>Know that tumblr and related sites aren't actually anti-pedophilia because I see graphic art/fics involving Dipper all the time.
>mfw

Was a great show until like halfway into season 2.

holy fuck, this

it's extremely formulaic and average. what is honestly all the hype about?

Except no. Mabel sucks and season 2 was an abject disaster.

It had potential, but Alex fumbled it at every opportunity and the Mouse putting it on constant hiatus only made it more clear that the emperor had no clothes.
plus, the finale was really rushed and pic related sums up how it left a lot of people feeling.

what'd I miss?

Gravity Falls was good, but it could've done more with the best character.

>It was a great show
>Post worst part of the show
Fuck off

Well if that's we're doing now...

The implication of a far-reaching plot thanks to the book.