OK, Sup Forums...

OK, Sup Forums. You can make the entire extent of your legacy be the removal of a character from any piece of Pop Culture. Which one do you choose?

Hitler. Political discourse improves 100% instantly.

Can mods please delete this obvious shill threads?

Batman

Can mods please make "shill" an autoban word?

>Autoban word
Hello redddit

The gargoyles from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Literally becomes the greatest piece of animation after that.

donald trump

Wonder Woman.

Black Panther

Deadpool

Pretty much any comic relief character(s) ever.
Are there any that aren't shit to some degree?

>remove rdj
>mcu never gets that popular
>dc doesn't chase after the cinematic universe craze
>nobody else does
>Sup Forums is no longer spammed with shitty movie company war threads
>marvel comics aren't ruined from forced synergy and then trying to appeal to casuals on tumblr because of the movies

Nothing personnel RDJ but it's for the greater good.

THE GREATER GOOD

Don't even need to "remove" him. It would have sufficed preventing an entitled Hollywood royalty kid having so fucking many second chances

Bendis.
Marvel Comics continuity breathes a sigh of relief.

Gabe Newell

Those are people, not characters you nitwits

those are not people nor have they character.

Shaggy in Scooby Doo?

>autoban = reddit
I wonder if "my face when" still gets you banned on Sup Forums.

>beautiful

The behind this shitty movie is a character in his movie, right? I'll remove him thanks

I remove Minnie Mouse so Mickey can be a bachelor

Legacy? Until you posted this I forgot about this cunt.

But Minnie is perfectly fine. I’d remove Daisy instead. She’s a shit and Donald deserves better

Damn. I knew Donald's life was shit but this is the first time I've ever seen it not being played off as a joke.

Sauce on this Comic?

Harley Quinn

>this is the first time I've ever seen it not being played off as a joke
Try actually reading his comic books then. One of them is him having a PTSD attack where he thinks the Japs are still coming after him and he nearly kills his nephews.

2017 DuckTales would be way better if that was the plot of an episode.

Wolverine. Awesome the X-men are better without that Canuck

Agreed.

>fpbp

dameon wayne

There's a comic where Donald's stress ends up giving him Executive Function Disorder and has to deal with his inability to do basic tasks because he no longer has the focus or motivation to do anything and just sleeps all day.

There was barely any jokes. It was literally about Donald going to therapy for a mental disorder.

“The Magnificent Seven (Minus Four) Caballeros”. I actually storytimed it and the Preceding Story “The Three Caballeros dude again” on Tuesday, but the thread only lasted half a day. In hindsight, thatt may have been because I neglected to put the words “Disney” or “ Donald Duck” in the title.

Is that a fan comic/edit? If not, then I am severely disappointed in the use of some basic bitch computer font instead of actually writing the speech bubbles

Pepe.

The name of that particular story is “The Icebox Robber” and To be fair, neither Barks nor Donald’s nephews actually stopped to think about the depressing implications or the potentially horrible consequences it could have had. In fact they really just brush past it.

Might be fan translated.

Translated from Italian.

Ah, that makes sense then.

Spiderman. Just to see how much Marvel burns.

If not.

Batman. Just to see how much DC burns.

I remove Angela Anaconda from existence, so Kablam can be sold on DVD and blu ray box set without complications.

Couldn't agree more user.

superman.

Millhouse

Daisy a complete utter SHIT

Marceline no contest

Scrappy Doo, just fuck that little shit

Storytime please?

This. It was fine when she was just a slightly-deeper-than-usual henchman of The Joker.

But when you take The Joker away from her, what is she? Is she "A strong woman who had her mind damaged by the Joker's damaged mind"? Is she "A multiple personality disorder headcase that switches between the crazy personality she invented for The Joker's affections and her real asshole one"? Is she "A tragic character, perpetually drawn to that which will ultimately destroy her"?

No, she's another fucking woman trying to learn that lusting after sexy bad boys is bad, in a world where it's encouraged and any negative results are to be blamed on the man and not her own poor judgement. She fell in love with a murderous retard, she changed herself to better suit his mood, and the result was definitely not smooth, the result was an annoying ugly character with an annoying voice.

Oh, and lesbian bait, can't forget about lesbian bait. Why read a comic about someone learning to live life on her own when she can have life spoon-fed to her by Poison Ivy, a character that was much better when she was a well-intentioned eco-terrorist, a Noir-style femme fetal, and literally anything other than Harley and Bootleg Batgirl's girlfriend!

She even has a negative effect on The Joker, just by existing. The Joker is at his best when he's at least kinda funny while being an unrepentant monster. When Harley's around, he's an unfunny abusive asshole or "Teh evillest monster evurr" depending on whose side Harley is on now. When she's sadding up the comic, the writers are afriad to make The Joker fun or cool or likable for fear of being attacked by SJWs for "Literally romanticizing abuse and being a million Hitlers".

Without The Joker, Harley Quin is a bad OC. And the plots she's in? You could replace The Joker with Sportsmaster and Harley with Hockqueen, my new OC, the former girlfriend of Sportsmaster.

It could have been more interesting if Harley told herself she kept her sanity and was actually just playing along as The Joker's henchman, and she claimed she was actually trying to give him a "Human connection" and a reason to recover. If they were both bad for each other's regular existences, and their happy-ish medium still fell somewhere short of moral. He plays her, she gets played and tells herself she's playing him, it would have been far more interesting than "OMG joker is teh evul mindfukker".

But my actual vote would go for Starlight Glimmer, an unironic Mary Sue worse than Scrappy Doo, Poochie, Chloe from FOP, and Jiren/Broly/Califla combined.

>Hockqueen
Fucking stolen for my Mutants & Masterminds game

Offensive to Scots.

>Indians
>One of the wealthiest and most educated demographics in US
>Has to cry about a cartoon character so they can feel like victims too

This character, just because.