Now that Jean Grey is back who do you think should fuck her?

Because she likes it (and it's not a bad thing).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvsfr0XL_hE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Btw I like her costume.

Me.

America.

Captain Marvel.

emma,rachel, the Timetravel jean and laura

Young Scott

Iceman. Just to confuse everyone.

it's going to be namor. imperious sex!

Kurt. He's had the daughter, now he should try the real thing

Or maybe Laura

She is married to Scott Summers so she should fuck him tbqh also she should resurrect him

Adult Cyclops will get her, the X-Men editor has been on Twitter they have plans to bring him back

Don't lie user. Marvel hates Scott

IMPERIUS REX

She'll have sex with Namor (Who shouldn't be wearing that costume since he's the poster child of battle speedos and combat V-Necks) and then Cyclops comes back because the Pheonix Orgasm brings him back.

Is that Gentle? Haven't seen him around for a while.

He probably should have died when all of the vibranium in the world got rendered inert during Doomwar

Did she come back already? how did she come back, how did the xmen react it her coming back?

She fucked Longan on Scotts grave

>What's happening?
>Laura ... You're gay.
>Holy cow, bubette, you're right! That's why I've been cutting myself and stuff all this time! I ... I love you, Jean!
>Sorry, sweetie. My clit belongs to Scott now. I like you as a friend.
>...... I ... have to go to the bathroom now and ... do something ...... SNIKT!

black bolt

> Jean revives Scott just to fuck him in front of Emma.
because Jean is too of a selfish bitch to allow a threesome that doesn't involves she, Scott and Logan.

>Jean is coming back
>Wolverine is coming back
>Cyclops is still dead
Oh, it is such a bit mystery who she is going to fuck...

Reminder that they retconned Jean to have always possessed omega-level psi powers from the beginning which she hid when she was young because she thought her male teammates were too insecure to handle the fact that she was so much more capable than they were, and thus put them (and countless other people) in danger by not just curb-stomping threats even though she could because she thought so little of the other O5 X-Men.

no the Professor put mental blocks in place to stop her from accessing her powers prior to her joining the X-Men.

it's why Teen Jean is so strong, Xavier isn't around to hamper her progress.

Where are evidences that this is old Jean and not O5 one?

>which she hid when she was young because she thought her male teammates were too insecure to handle the fact that she was so much more capable than they were
I knew there was a good reason to stop reading this book

Wait this is the variant cover? What’s the regular one look like?

He doesn't like redheads

Rightclops

Yeah that's one of those things fans do well to never bring up at all

Scott will be screaming JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN from the afterlife endlessly, he will appear every time Jean is ether in danger or hitting it off with some dude.

What's wrong with these Pokemon-style names though? Red, gold, blue?
Seriously.
Is that because of the secondary, third etc mutations and all the thing around the evolving?

We all know that she will bring back Scott

youtube.com/watch?v=uvsfr0XL_hE

the black guy, whoever he is

that would be the final nail in her (40th) coffin, it will never leave her and she will fall into minority C-listing just like Power Girl

Who is the black chick?

Power Girl never left C-list for even a moment.

But her chest is in the b list.

I thought her Chest was D-list

Why are young girls so obsessed with old guys? Rouge and Magneto etc.

Realism.

...he asked, knowing full well he was on Sup Forums. Perhaps he’d had a momentary lapse in judgement leading up to when he pressed the “Post” button, setting his rancid, buffoonish reply loose upon an, admittedly, already retarded thread. Maybe he genuinely did not know and - like a teenage girl who slashes her wrists the wrong way not to kill herself, but to cry out for help the only way she knows how - was simply highlighting his need to return to Reddit, begging to be commanded to do so by a mocking image of Harrison Ford staring into the camera. Far more likely than any possibility was, of course, the simplest explanation: he did it for the (You)s.

I like them. Maybe because I like pokemon

Another Jean Grey.

I really like the page right after that.

Hopefully, Emma finally snaps out of it and leads a book called X-men Silver.

Rachel Summers.

And then X-Men Bronze.

>Jean Grey is back.
>Charles Xavier is back in a young and handsome body.

Jean Grey and Charles Xavier wedding of the century!

Is this the Jean we like or young cunt Jean? I haven't read X-Men since Cyclops died.

>Everyone ITT saying it should be Scott

Why do we still pretend like ScottxJean is a good couple and that ScottxEmma doesn't have way more to their relationship at this point.

Second this. Can we have a summary?

OG Jean is coming back to life in January.

>liking OG Jean
Just because O5 Jean is a cunt doesn't magically make OG Jean not shit.

Don't get me wrong, all Jeans are shit, I agree. Jean should be Uncle Ben'd.

Why are young men so obsessed with old women?

old Jean. young cunt Jean is still around. it's awkward.

and Carol should have a threeway with both of them

She should get Stark'd.

Is she a villain yet

Emma.

Anyone else hate the death-rebirth thing in comics? It pretty much started with Jean Grey, didn't it? And Claremont meant for it to be permanent at first. And the deaths and rebirths of characters remained pretty rare until the death of Superman. They replaced Superman with 4 knockoffs until finally bringing the OG back. It got a lot of controversy and generated a lot of sales because it was a new idea at the time, and some people didn't even know if he'd be brought back. Well that shock value is over now. We know that any major character who is killed will be brought back. Even minor characters who die will usually come back. So why keep killing them? For a temporary sales bump? People used to joke that only Bucky and Jason Todd stayed dead and of course they didn't stay dead either. I think death should be permanent in comics, and since we know they won't permanently kill characters they should just not kill them at all in the first place. It just draws added attention to how low the stakes are since everyone knows it won't last.

No, it's because in the 90s, the X-men were seperated into a "Gold" team and a "Blue" team. Since then, using Blue and Gold to differentiate between two different teams of X-men has been used many times. Post-Schism, the ones that sided with Cyclops were on the Blue side and the ones that sided with Wolverine were on the Gold side (with the titles of their respective books using either gold or blue backgrounds to denote that). X-men: Blue and X-men: Gold is just more 90s nostalgia pandering by referencing that.

As for this, well, since they have no established that Blue and Gold are the "core' X-books, and they wanted this to also be scene as a core X-book, they had to keep with the naming convention.

This is the patrician answer.