Storytiem

I feel like storytiming this comic a kind Sup Forumsmrade on /wsr/ helped me find.

> disney contract

hahahaHAHAHAHAHAUHAU

The hardest substance known to man.

Sorry. I have to go. There are still 11 pages left. I'll post the rest when I get back, If the thread still exists,

bump

Whew! The planet is safe!

I'm back. Sorry about that.

>the Rocketeer armor

>dat robot building robo-Mickey

kek

Take Scrooges example. Don't give up in the face of mere certain death.

*Glorp* has to be one of the great sound effects of all time.

>This umbrella would be lots of laughs on a crowded beach!
Wow. That went dark.

Nevermind that. It's an abandoned project.

>me playing space engineer

Rejected

Hey, I recognize these guys. They were in another adventure, right?

Great, guys. Just leave the truck driver with no functioning wheel to be incinerated by magma and/or drowned.

Why DO cityfolk put up with such foolishness?

>$50

~Fin

Thanks for folloing along, if you have.

It's a better payment than what he normally gives Gyro in the first place, being honest

>the lightbulb is trying to get a regular rat to wear a tiny Mickey outfit
This comic was made out of love, wasn't it?

I'm not so sure, if you check the next page.

>actual wind physics in a comic strip
What in the what

This is one of my absolute favorite Rosa stories. The universal solvent is such a crazy fun idea.

>*Glorp* has to be one of the great sound effects of all time.
Don't let the Finns see this

Häh?

How are Huey, Dewey, and Louie so aware of all the physics involving the Earth and the solvent?

The Junior Woodchuck Guide taught them

Nice. Anyone have the follow up with the master thief coating knight's armor with the solvent and try to break into the bin?

Because they're smart kids. And also this

I love this story. Are there anymore?

Op here. This is all I had to offer.

>disney contract
lol

>disney contract
fucking lol

There is a sort of followup story with the solvent, and it's pretty radical. I'll see if I can find it.

While not a direct sequel, I'm pretty sure there was a Mickey comic with the same sort of premise, where some guy coated an armor with solvent and just ran around fucking shit up

You're thinking of another Rosa story where a thief dons an armour covered in the Solvent and wants to erase Scrooge's money so he can pretend he stole it

Oh shit, you're right. I guess I thought it was a Mickey comic since the black armor looked kinda like this guy

Duck comics tend to get autistically realistic IF it'd fuck our characters over.

>be me
>waiting in a large office
>start to wonder what would happen if gravity suddenly tilted to the side
ROSAAAA

you have an entire story about that too, thanks Rosa

the utter madman

I hope I get the chance some day to taste his chili peppers, he seems to have a ton of fun making them

Most duck stories take place in the 50s or so, so that $50 is worth nearly $500 today.

I hope you find it

The umbrella should probably also be stored in a vacuum.

I sure did, good thing I saved it, I originally got the entire collection from /rs/

I have one problem with this story. The Omnisolve™ breaks down the magma into super dense diamonds, which it cannot penetrate by itself. So if it entered the molten outer layer around the core of the earth, it would crystallize the magma below itself and eventually form a layer that stops it from spreading down any further. The entire shaft would grind to a halt after it hits the magma.

Even if the magma then pours in from the collapsing shaft, the Omnisolve™ would just keep solidifying it even as it breaks down the solidified diamonds, eventually creating superheavy diamond balls with omnisolve droplets inside it, that then keeps pinballing inside the magma.

In fact the Omnisolve™ may not even reach the magma to begin with, since it could break down the outer mantle into diamonds that prevent it from progressing. The only real problem would be the large hole destabilizing any constructions in the area (Duckburg has an old city underneath itself, but I don't think that area reaches Killmotor Hill where the money bin is, since the hill has been there back when Duckburg was just a bunch of corn patches).
Really you'd just need to fill up the hole and the problem would solve (heh, solve) itself.

Great story otherwise, though! And the Black Knight ones are even better!

I'm pretty sure it glorps everything but diamonds and that's how he gets them. It's basicallt just sifting through everything.

Yes, but by doing so, it CREATES super heavy diamond dust. This would eventually accumulate and prevent the goop from spreading any further.

I mean it might eat cities worth of earth for that, but it would stop. Especially in the magma, where the liquid would keep pouring on it.

god bless you

Looks like there is an episode missing between this one and op.

*@#%
Wow, there's no mystery about what word that represents
surreal to see them cussing

i never knew there was one. much appreciated

This is also a sequel to the Black Knight. I can post that after this if people want it.

how does he walk with this armor? Or hold onto the scooter?

the story inbetween this and OP's explains the soles of the feet and palms of the hand aren't coated, exactly so he can have those points of contact

the palm of gloves and soles of shoes are uncoated, is explained in the unposted prequel

He didn't coat his hands and soles. that's how he can hold his sword and not fall through the earth.

just saw it in the later panels. Thanks. Without knowing this it looked weird

I wonder who this favorite painter is.

really great story.
I want to know the painter too

It's Carl Barks, user. That's an actual Barks painting. Rosa's done that gag/homage a few times, having Barks' IRL paintings appear as pictures Scrooge owns.

dam that was good

Those 3 panels make a nice reaction image.

I remember reading this after buying it locally and of course, it was translated, but an extra change was that the paintings were never about scrooge. Instead, they showed coins and money melting, in a dali-esque fashion.

I wasn't in my teens yet when I first read this story and even I could tell who the painter was and got all tingly inside
I wish I could experience that feeling for the first time again
It's Carl Barks, user.

Reading that outrageous accent made my head hurt. The first story was better, imo.

That's because of copyright reasons. Those books were also more censored and fucked up the colors.

It's why I didn't post the first Black Knight story.
I do have some time left for one more book. I can post the Black Knight or something else