Head of DC Films Jon Berg Exits Warner Bros

Toby Emmerich is going to name someone soon. It has to be someone like Feige. They need a person who has a great knowledge of comics and movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

listal.com/list/should-dcs-kevin-feige
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

then allow me to be the first to
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

The closest thing they’ve got is Johns. They’re fucked. Jesus Christ how can one studio be this fucking stupid? It’s going to be decades before we get another Superman movie.

They should stop trying to salvage what little is left and just abandon everything at this point. Drop all future projects, actors, etc, then go back to the drawing board. But they won't, because any ship change right now would tank stock price

after BvS
>We're putting Johns and Berg in charge and giving DC it's own building

One movie later
>We're getting rid of Berg and Johns and bringing DC back into the main building like Sony and Fox did with Spiderman and Xmen

can't do movies, can't do comics, can't do direct to dvd animated movies, can't do cartoons, can't do tv, can't do video games, can't do anything

just end it WB shut DC down it's clear the problem is the source material

Grant Morrison

I think they removed Johns. He sucks too.

VFJ is the only option.

hope you like the taste of mouse cock.

I guess for you, it would be like sucking your own dick anyway.

>It’s going to be decades before we get another Superman movie.
It's going to be decades before you get a DC movie at all after Aquaman bombs

So then why should they?

?

DC lost it ways on comics for awhile but it's made a comeback.

The movies have been consistently bad since TDKR but most made bank until they ran out of steam.

either Dini or VFJ

FUCK GEOFF JOHNS

>DC
>shit movies

>MARVEL
>Watered Down Movies

i guess DC is fini-

>Better Comics
>Better Animated
>Better Fightan Game
>Better TV

i guess marvel had to have something!

Willl justice league reach 700 mil

nope probably not even 650

My thoughts exactly. VFJ will fix this mess.

This is probably true. It'll be luck to hit six with only a week and a half until most screens are filled with Star Wars and whatever poor flicks have to compete with that.

The head of DC should be someone like: Timm, VFJ or K. Smith.

Have them work with Morrison, Miller and Johns as consultants.

its not fair ;_; the justice league is so much cooler than the avengers. the normies might never be shown that, but i will always have the Justice League cartoons that were great.

Paul Dini should be involved too.

no Johns is gonna be demoted too

sorry, who is VFJ?

lol, for you this retarded writer are the DCEU savior?

They are cleaning the house, unfortunately Gal Gadot does not go away with along with the rest of the trash

I agree. The man made the excellent animated series in the 90 (Batman, Superman, Justice League), wrote majestic pieces of art with Alex Ross (Peace on Earth, War on Crime, Spirit of Truth, and several others). Wrote the Arkham games.

He should be in charge.

I dont know why they dont have Bruce timm and Paul dini or any of the old DC animated guys run the movie universe

Of course not, she fucked her way to the role and she's likely blackmailing them.

With all the allegations of sexual harassment being thrown around, a very favorably cut of her fucking some sleazy WB exec is likely all she ever needs to get away with it.

>HURR DURR THEY MADE GOOD THING 30 YEARS AGO MAKE THEM DO THING NOW
That's how we ended up with Prometheus and Alien Covenant

>steve have you tried this thing from the place you have lived all your life?

i thought the amazons were smart. thats some below basic levels of fish out of water, more like fish in outer space. Its like she is an anime character.

VFJ is a filmmaker who knows a lot about comics. He's like Kevin Feige.

can you imagine if they made a kingdom come movie? and they straight up did it like this with this type of costume design?

On the one hand I'm glad he won't be around to shit up the movies with his shitty ideas. On the other hand that means he's gonna go back to lording over the comics with his shitty ideas.

Because none of them are fucking Deborah Snyder.

Along came a Snyder and stuck his dick inside her... :)

and the killing joke

>VFJ
yeah, got that thanks, It doesnt tell me what his initals stand for

I didn't know Vehicle Factory Jabalpur made films.

>mfw MoS2 is literally never ever going to happen
It's not even that I liked MoS that much but it's just man, how do you just completely fuck over the property like that

you mean that on a conceptual level or is it a real person
you could just state the full name

he's too popular. too many cooks want to spoil the broth.

and Batman and Harley Quinn

It’s weird to fire the head of a studio that existed for 6 months and had no authority to fire or hire writers and directors.

coming up next, 2 batman movies, one a shitty else world story where he fights the joker, and another where...he fights the joker................

they seriously need to cut this shit out.

FUCK DC

The worst part is that it doesn't matter whether Aquaman is good or not. It'll tank.

The well is too poisoned right now. It'll have a first weekend boost for the minor DC die-hards and women who find Kal Drogo hot, and then it'll drop like a rock.

To be fair, their animated works used to be pretty good. They had a consistent output, too.

Then their animation switched tack and suddenly did a nose dive.

Hey retards I wasn’t saying Johns was good. I was saying he’s the closest thing they’ve got to a Feige which is why they’re fucked.

Nah, that's what they said about WW. It can't bank on pregenerated buzz like Marvel films, but I think the last two years have shown that the movies are not really that dependent on one another anyway. If it's good it will sell.

>The worst part is that it doesn't matter whether Aquaman is good or not. It'll tank.
False. WW succeeded despite BvS being shit while JL bombed. If you make a good movie people will come, but Snyder isn’t capable of that.
Are we pretending that everything besides the Marvel movies isn’t shit? Their comics and cartoon are trash, their shows have been going downhill since Daredevil, MvCI was fucking terrible and Injustice 2 just won best fighting game at the GAs. It’s literally just the movies and specifically Snyder.

Hell going in WW was looking like a bomb, but good reviews got people interested. People want to like these characters, but Snyder isn’t capable of making likeable.

WW only succeeded because it was a RIP-OFF of Captain America the first Avenger

I've been saying that. It is plagiarism!

This was written by Jim Lee actually, it's pretty clear.

They need to replace Toby Emmerich as well.

Don't disrespect Feige like that, Geoff never had a Feige role. The guy sucks.

Jonathan Nolan!

That's interesting.

listal.com/list/should-dcs-kevin-feige

This is a great list.

My top choice will be VFJ.

I miss the TDK Trilogy era

Isn't Frank just about dead?

maybe Miller but he is getting old lol :D

Who the fuck is Brandon Vietti?

Easy: Zack Snyder.

FUCK HACK SNYDER.

they fired his ass already.

You hire a bunch of people with no respect for their core audience to work on an impractical deadline and allow them to reinvent the property and subvert mainstream expectations at every turn. Then you double down on them and actively insulting anyone that questions your methods while promising a return to form that you never actually have any intention of delivering on and encouraging your few remaining "fans" to do the same.
Not even Superman is strong enough to withstand that much blatant neglect.

this is sarcasm
>or is it

DC has a team called 'DCEU Brain Trust'. BAKA they're all dumb. These pricks should be replaced immediately.

u from Japan? lol

vfj or j.nolan

they have to fire Tsujihara at some point

Jonathan Nolan, VFJ, Paul Dini and Bruce Timm

he is next in line I guess.

what is DC?

he just got WB to $5 billion this year

his retarded ass is here to stay

if they pick VFJ, Marvel is fucked.

I hate that guy

>Johns
has no idea about movies. Feige doesn't just have knowledge about movies, he has knowledge about how to market them. Marvel seriously lucked out with that guy.

Yeah, Feige is a businessman first and a superhero fan second.

DC needs to find someone like that, not guys that primarily only work in comics. On paper it sounds nice, but it's one thing to write comics and a whole other thing to produce movies. Johns just doesn't have moviemaking experience.

>They need a person who has a great knowledge of comics and movies.
It ain't like these nigga's growing on tree's. Fuck, how many people writing comics right now would you describe as having a great knowledge of comics? And now you want to them to be a movie guy too? That's how we ended up with Snyder in the first place.
We need a movie guy, like Weinstein or that silent partner from Miramax, and a comic guy who knows production time tables for movies and series. All I can think of is Timm or Dini. Fuck it, lets go full tinfoil hat and hire Dixon. The fruit of the tree is so poison he literally couldn't do worse if he tried.
This is the most concise description of how WB fucked up I have ever read. You look at it and think "fucking how?" but that's exactly what happened. Worst timeline.

I think I know who should get the job. DC just hired someone who's a longtime comic writer and has experience consulting on good comic book movies.

Yes. I'm talkiing about Bendis.

Fuck Bendis. DC needs a movie/comic book guy (combined shit). Someone like Nolan or VFJ.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

someone like Feige motherfucka

fuck feige dude

the only person I could think of is VFJ. He is a businessman, filmmaker, and a comicbook fan.

I couldn’t agree more

whats your deal senpai

Ben Affleck looks fat in that thumbnail. No dedication at all

I've been seeing this VFJ guy on sites. It seems that fans really want him. Well, he got my vote too.

I asked for his name and I couldn't get an answer but I did some search and...

I think he has the potential to be their Feige.

is that Chris Evans? lmao

yea they removed his ass
hate that bastard

that sounds fucked up bruv

Maybe as a writer

GAL GADOT IS A ZIONIST

SW is coming out, I doubt that.

she a hottie tho

Timm is a hack who can only manage to do Batwank right and even then once in a while.

Miller just got millions selling Miller World to Netflix, he has no reason to be involved and if you don't even know basic shit like that, you have no reason to offer stupid opinions out loud where other people can laugh at you.