What is she thinking right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tdhQWkTl1PQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"I'll have to start worshipping some other Caanite god now..."

Beep boop does not compute

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

She will go to saudi arabia. They have tremendos respectivos for women and she always protected them

Respect*

"Bill pack your bags we're taking a long Vacation."

"Damn, gonna be a lot harder to get that child pussy now"

I hope she's thinking about killing herself

She's trying to decide between bleach, rope, and a handgun

"I'm going to jail"

She and the Clinton Foundation will pay for their crimes against humanity. Soros also

Pretty obvious this stronk woman completely fell apart and was in no condition to speak in public.

WHY IM NOT PRESIDENT YOU MAY ASK...

test

"It's going to be awkward bumping into Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy"

Thinking who she needs to pay off to get recounts that conveniently prove she won

I lost. Money couldn't buy the election. I'm a loser, failure, criminal. And that's what everyone's thought all along. It's time to end it all.

bill buy me the first season of that new popular tv show 'prison escape'

She is going to be on a regimen of xanax and IV hydromorphone until they dispose of her.

Qatar*

Shes probably dead already bros

She's too busy throwing things at people to think anything

*Record scratch* So you might be wondering how I got into this situation...

I hate those stupid avatars. I'm glad some fucking idiot won and not a scumbag career politician. I hope people start waking the fuck up and realize how politics work.

NO. LET THIS MEME STAY DEAD.

>"Execute order 66"

funding terrorist organisations

probably her first night off the drug cocktail in months- she's having bad dreams, she wont be sober for a few days. she will probably DOA in a week

She's been dead since at least june

"where am I?"

GOD DAMN

can you even imagine how much PIZZA they're gonna eat tonight just to take that edge off?

jesus I don't even want to think about it. if there are any real losers tonight, it's the kids.

"Why didn't I pick Bernie as my VP?"

She's probably laying in bed staring at the ceiling.

>I am going to destroy that goddamn Sup Forums

Calling it now, Bill and Hillary, double suicide, made to look like a plane crash.

Nothing
A long fall just replaced her brain with a sidewalk.

someone post the drawing where she's shitting all over the floor and tearing her hair off

Probably on a plane leaving the country for Middle East now

I can't believe a reality television star beat me. I had it all in front of me. I bought the votes, I had the media in my back pocket, and I had the staunch millennials convinced. But.. this orange pasty-faced bumbling idiot beat me.

J U S T
U
S
T

"That is some good heroin"

I'd pay good money to see that as a sitcom.

Imagine though, you're a deceptive, manipulative plutocrat who tried to cheat to win and you brought up the political opponent that you thought was going to be easiest to beat and made him the president

She's probably having a complete meltdown

I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO, IF IT WASNT FOR THOSE 400 Sup Forums POSTERS AND THEIR GREEN FROG

Fucking cartoon frog ruined my life

Sad in a way, I mean she spent the majority of her life seeking the white house and power. This run around was suppose to be a guarantee with all the money and elite behind her. Then Trump comes along and says "you know what, I want to be president" and boom he does

Its sorta like a Evil villain who while you want to lose, you feel bad for in the end when they do.

I fucked over Bernie for this?

I'll get those meddling weebs and their stupid frog too!

>I hope orange suits me.

Does she have enough time left to become POTUS in 2020?

>If I wasn't such a pansy ass faggot about guns, I might have suck started one by now.

Everyone always said she knew where all the bodies are buried... Wouldn't it be funny if she turned on the establishment and spilled all the beans?

She is in a major depressive state, guaranteed. She woke up thinking she'd be be written about in textbooks as the first female US president, and instead she'll be the presidential candidate that lost overwhelmingly to a reality TV star with 0 political background

>I wonder who'll grant me asylum

I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL OF A 45

When you lose something this big, you don't think at all for a while. I know from experience.

KEK

>i need to write and deliver a speech
>what speech?
>the one where i admit i got btfo
>no - no - no way - its literally nothing

I WANT HER TO INCLUDE ;ITS LITERALLY NOTHING' IN HER SPEECH, SO I CAN MASTURBATE AGAIN

She's too drunk right now to think.

She probably threw a chair at Slick Willy and vomited on Huma by accident or something before she passed out.

"It's so quiet here I can hear an email delete"

top fucking kek Sven

Hillary Clinton right now

"I should've just stayed at home"

"All those fucking paid shills, all that money wasted on assassinations"

"Now I'm broke and ridiculed"

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Shit"

IT'S ME GOKU

Tbh if you squint enough to wear you give yourself the beer goggles effect, she ain't too bad. If they photoshopped her face to be smoother she'd be like a 5/10 at least. Totally fuck her right in the pussy while wearing a Trump mask. Make the bitch call me Mr. President, or DAHNALD.

She is planning the assasination.
Probably wants to make it painful.

>I'm literally nothing

'i was groomed for over half my life for president, and lost to fucking Trump. I was meant to make history'

Wouldn't be surprised if she's actually on suicide watch tbqh

best with sound

>How the fuck am I going to keep the FBI off me now

4U

"Guess I'll have to eat this pain"

kek

MOLOCH BTFO
WEAK ASS DEMON NIGGA

"dammit Kaine, Why didn't they Pokemon go to the polls"

>AND I'D HAVE WON TOO IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS!

youtube.com/watch?v=tdhQWkTl1PQ

She's probably yelling and swearing.

>Russians
>Conspiracies
>Who in the ever fuck voted for him
>Rigged election

I hope she unleashes her true form tomorrow. She literally has nothing to lose.

Our god is not a benevolent one

How am I going to sell he oval office now?

PEPEEEEE

She deserved to lose. She put zero effort in. Thought it was a done deal. Fuck her and fuck her pedo Satanist piece of shit team. I hope they all get what's coming to them.

She's on Google right now, pic related.

Too bad there's nothing we can do about it. It would just go down the memory hole as just some crazy conspiracy theory that right winger believe. I doubt that Trump could do anything about it because he still has to survive these next two months before he could finally MAGA.

Hope the irs seizes all of it and uses it to build bridges

Nothing. Her masters pulled her drugs and she is slowly regressing into a vegetable.

Check'd

I... Shit user.. why you gotta do this to my feelies..?

holy shit please no

"I hope my cell won't be cold"

"Lizard Noises"

the edge ouch

She's not thinking. She's sleeping.

check'd but also true

I hope she is think of how to apologize for loosing to a walking meme who was literally handing her the election.

She's being an hero right now.

It's been known for atleast 20-25 years+ that her endgame is the white house and being the first female president.

Which led me to think, holy shit if the next 2020 or 2024 president is gonna be somebody close to Trump and... female.
First female president, but a pro-Trump patriot carrying on his legacy. If the Trumps are going to be president family like the Bushes, the next president may as well be Eric or even Ivanka!

Wait. This isn't the YLYL Election Edition thread? Oh, phew! I very nearly lost a 4 year streak there!

>WHY AM I NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD