youtube.com/watch?v=KYxacPGsCbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This ain’t Sup Forums

they're still doing Kingsman 3?

Bless you Based Disney

>it's another episode of Sup Forums doesn't read comics

Two just left me feeling eh

None of the goodelements they had weren’t done better in the first

Has The Rock ever been in anything good or is he purely reserved for trash that's jumped the shark and godawful reboots?

Are you implying Rampage won't be a cinematic masterpiece?

>he didn't like Moana

>he didn't like Get Smart

no it's a
>Sup Forums pretends comic related movies haven't been admin approved topics for years episode

these episodes suck.

Sounds like someone's never peed themselves laughing at the theater.

No I actually didn’t know and apologize for my ignorance

fair enough. You do have somewhat of a point though as kingsman is vastly different from the secret service comics beyond the base premise.

>Moana
>Get Smart
>Pain and Gain
>Furious 7
>The Game Plan, it was dumb but I liked it, fuck you

>comic related movies haven't been admin approved topics for years episode
Why would you come into the internet to lie to this poor user ?
Mods don't give a fuck about comic book based movies threads. Those never get nuked or locked or banned, therefore the mods allow them.

Gotta get him in as much stuff as they can before he stops being an easy way to draw in audiences of all races

oh man, you're right. I said admin when i meant mod.
That completely invalidates my point and you've won the internet.

No lie, most of his promos during WWF's Attitude Era was some damn good shit. There's a reason he was so popular, in spite of hardly ever winning titles as much as the other popular wrestlers

youtube.com/watch?v=KYxacPGsCbQ

Which organization is being introduced next movie?

The Canadian Maplemen?

Who the fuck is Chris Benoit?

Pretty famous wrestler that got wiped from WWE history for killing his wife and then himself.

Japanese Salarymen.

what is he going to become a Chinese guy soon?

Word up

but they're all secretly a ninja clan that turned spy agency after WW2

HEY. DWAYNE JOHNSON. CAN YOU STOP BEING IN EVERYTHING?

The only good part of 2 was how much fun Julianne Moore and Elton John were having with their roles.

That'sthejoke.jpg

Oh boy, Kingsman 1 part 3

Only if you can guess what he is cooking

>>Furious 7

I only watched the first two, are you fucking with me right now

they're still making a third one after the shitfest that was 2?

it's welfare for the kid in the lead role

what does this even mean

He's implying he gets no roles otherwise.

Not him but Furious 7 was hilarious, when watched as a comedy it's a solid 8

I just hope the third one doesn't suck as much as Kingsman 2.

There are 8 Fast and Furious movies. 2 more coming soon.

WWE, The Rundown, Moana.

Plus The Rock's spin-off with Jason Statham.

I'm hoping for a KGB sorta thing.

kingsmasn 2 would have been absolutely awesome if it was 90 minutes

>2 hours and 30 minutes
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!??!

He fucked up the Arnold formula and did the stupid shit too early. You can't do a Kindergarten Cop without a Predator.

oh god please just let it die. the second one was such a shitstain.

It won't be as good as the Uwe Boll Rampage, that's for sure.

The second film was ruiend because Eggsy's actor was stuck on some Robin Hood film and they had to change things cause Tatum and Roxy's actress had to go to other films and their parts were lessened.

>I only watched the first two, are you fucking with me right now
Shit is hardly about racing anymore, and just about action movies with slightly more emphasis on cars

The Golden Circle was such a massive disappointment that I can't even get the littlest bit hype from it.

If it hadn't been for Fury Road the first Kingsman would have been my number one movie of the year, and Golden Circle was Men In Black 2-tier but somehow even worse because it had a bunch of great ideas and fucked literally every single one of them up.

The only good parts were Julianne Moore and Pedro pascal doing a dead-on Burt Reynolds impression, and even Moore was in the movie for like five fucking minutes and didn't do shit.

I'm still mad. I have no faith in a third movie if Golden Circle was what they came up with for a sequel.

finally someone who gets it

I enjoyed the silliness of it, but that was diluted by the excruciating running time. An action comedy shouldn't be 2 1/2 hours long.

I agree with the user who said it should've been 90 minutes long. I enjoyed it more than the 1st movie. But that's because I'm one of the people who prefers the comic to the first film.
I'm still waiting for any take on the concept to completely hit for me though.

>An action comedy shouldn't be 2 1/2 hours long.

And it has pretty much no plot. I don't think the heroes know who the villain is until like 2/3rds of the way through the fucking movie, and once they do the actual narrative has no substance to it at all, the whole movie is filled with useless subplots that go nowhere. There's maybe an 45 minutes worth of movie here if you chop out all the fat.

Also I haven't something put together this poorly in post since that last season of Arrested Development. Jeff Bridges and Halle Berry never leave the two rooms they're in the entire movie, Julianne Moore has like three sets, Channing Tatum is barely in the fucking movie. it felt like nobody's schedule lined up so they shot everyone in two rooms and stitched the scenes together with Eggsy.

I just rewatched it like a week ago to see if maybe I'd enjoy it more now that the disappointment set in, but fucking hell it was way worse. I haven't been this let down by a sequel since...fuck, the Matrix Reloaded maybe? X3? Iron Man 2?

>it felt like nobody's schedule lined up so they shot everyone in two rooms and stitched the scenes together with Eggsy.

That's what happened.

Roxy was supposed to survive and have a bigger role.

Tequila was supposed to be Eggsy's partner and the traitor instead of Whiskey.

>Roxy was supposed to survive and have a bigger role.

I'm still mad. I will never not be mad. I will continue to be mad until the heat death of the universe. Roxy was one of the best parts of the first movie.

>Tequila was supposed to be Eggsy's partner and the traitor instead of Whiskey.

That makes sense. Tatum was a glorified cameo.

I still fucking miss Whiskey.
FUCK!

>I still fucking miss Whiskey.

Pascal's Burt Reynolds imitation was uncanny.

But still that last fight, the electric lasso, the revolvers. He was perfect in the Kingsman universe, also the last shooting with Elton's song was dull as fuck, just compare it to the Church scene.

>also the last shooting with Elton's song was dull as fuck

It looked cheaper then the final battle in the first movie which took place in like three hallways and a dance floor. There's no movement or choreography, they all just stood there and fired guns.

>Roxy was supposed to survive and have a bigger role
While that was my biggest gripe with the movie (alongside Kingsman constantly getting bodied even though they're supposed to be this amazing spy agency) They never actually showed her die and she was last seen running away. So I think it's okay.
>Tequila was supposed to be Eggsy's partner and the traitor instead of Whiskey
I honestly doubt that. I think they just hired Tatum for star power, because Pedro Pascal went above and beyond everything Tequilla could've done.

Exactly, the whole song sounded unfitting during the scene. Even though, we got [/spoiler] Word Up [ Spoiler]

Cowboy Word Up and Let's Get Crazy were the only two good needledrops in the movie, which was a problem because it felt like there were 45 drops and they were almost all terrible.