AUSFAGS GET IN HERE

NOW THAT AMERICA WILL BE GREAT, SJW ARE GOING TO COME IN FLOCKS TO AUSTRALIA! WE NEED TO GET #FUCKOFFWEREFULL TRENDING ON TWITTER SO THAT THEY KNOW THEY'RE NOT WELCOME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7TWHj-7ycQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pauline hanson

If you guys are cool ya can come here if ya's want.

They're going to stay right where they are because they're cucks.

How will ending the trans-pacific partnership dealio affect us? Seems like we're gonna get fucked here too guys

BUMP! MAKE AUSTRALIA GREAT AGAIN!!

"When America sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing safe-spaces. They’re bringing political correctness. They’re SJWs. And some, I assume, are good people.”

- Tony Abbott, Australian PM
February 2017

send them all to hellbourne and sydney and they can get raped by niggers for all i care

immigration cucks can get rekt

youtube.com/watch?v=J7TWHj-7ycQ

They're going to Canada where its lefty paradise

Plus they're all full of shit.

If they bail we will bail

We will benefit (((they))) will not and (((they))) will tell us that we will lose

The only benefit is that other people of the same profession as you can come from other countries and take your job

You can technically have the same permission, but why would you want to go to Indonesia to be a lawyer?

>melbournefag
>99% of people I know are already hillary supporters

hilp

Fuck off im already sick of all the libfags and hipster cunts around this fucking place send them to uluru or some shit.

Is it true that trump is going to lower military presence in Oceania? I fucking hope so, I really want us to have a fucking navy budget

LADS, TURN ON THE PROJECT! THE LEFTIST TEARS ARE DELICIOUS! THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BUTTHURT!

I feel pretty good right now, stop the boats I guess.

fuck off cunt dont desecrate our meme magic australian hyrogliph in uluru

send em to naru where they can establish a colony that actively accepts and invites immigration

theyll be a superpower in no time with all those doctors from syria

LADS, TURN ON THE PROJECT! THE LEFTIST TEARS ARE DELICIOUS! THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BUTTHURT AND TOTALLY SEETHING!

We're too offensive for those poofter cunts

Thanks for the heads up!

i don't wanna watch that trash but on scale of 1-10 how butthurt is waleed?

Make Australia Great Again - #MAGA2.0

No-one wants to live in your shitty """""country"""""

I bet they're gonna ty to get into NZ too

fuck off cunt dont desecrate our meme magic australian hyrogliph in uluru

send em to naru where they can establish a colony that actively accepts and invites immigration

theyll be a superpower in no time with all those doctors from syria

He's climbed to the top of the Channel 10 studios and is threatening to jump.

Fuck off we're full

STEVE PRICE IS A FUCKING LEGEND!

Labor are going to lose the next election now aren't they. Trump's victory will translate into a right wing wave the world over.

Don't worry, Singapore has her leg wipe oen for immigrants to cum in

Don't worry, Singapore has her leg wipe open for immigrants to cum in

Fuck off muhammed.
Thread returned to normal.

>All whiny leftshits leave America for Canada
>Leaving behind a conservative population

Why do leftists have no ability to understand the effects of mass immigration?

Id fap to that

As long as they stay away from cairns I don't give a fuck

would it be alright if we conservative canucks slide on over? we are gonna be drowned by the fleeing libtards in our prime ministers cucktopia
i pay taxes

Is he finally unleashing his power level after years of being the token "not lefty" guy

We're also full

What do people in Singapore think of President Trump?
It sure feels good to write that btw desu lads

Cory Bernardi needs to crawl out from under the Libcuck apron and set up his own party

I feel so fortunate to live on this clay. Will be fun to watch the train wreck USA has now become afar. Abundant raw material for comedians and a rich supply of memes for many years to come. Good times ahead.

Western Australia fags we need to break free from the Eastern States' corruption and progressiveness. We have enough resources to fend for ourselves.

Who /perth/ here?

He's climbed to the top of the Channel 10 studios and is threatening to jump.

our government will accept them with open arms and melbourne will become the new hollywood.

I'm alright with some americans

Well fuck, América is doomed, time to learn to swim and move to this wild land

You can take our SJW's by the boat load. Take Amy Schumer, take Lena Dunham, take them all.

Put them in the fucking desert

Come and suck John Keys Cock ,

>mfw deleted 20+ people from social media I wasn't aware were cucks today
Feels good.

Yes let the liberals know they have to due or change, no running

we only want white racists so I don't think the cucks fleeing USA are the right people

same senpai,

UK did it now USA has done it, its our turn next.

Hi I'm here for the Australian anti Canberra-useless-government movement

Praise be to Steve Price for his btfoing of that shillary on the project

"We've boundless plains to share"

but not for seppos, right?

I'm with you brother, secession when.

Autonomous para-military

If anyone needs help establishing this, start with Adelaide

Tier 4

isn't australia a chinese colony

Again, Trump has vowed to end the trade agreement we're a part of. Pretty sure we're not going to be untouched by this

>sjws come to qld
>the heat and insects makes it too hard for them to bitch and whinge
>one month later they are hi-vis wearing, durry munchin lads who are trying to flog off a rusted skyline on a jdm facebook group for 8k cash to pay for their pokies addiction

Such is life in the tropics.

Give us an anti-globalism measure please. I am surrounded by retards who shat themselves over brexit and Trump.

Aww, missed it. Now watching Jamie Oliver whip up a storm.

>Mfw USA builds wall and we permab& boatpeople

Hi I'm here for the Australian anti Canberra-useless-government movement

Praise be to Steve Price for his btfoing of that shillary on the project

>Melbournefag
>hates sjw tumblr bullshit
>hates hipsters
>live just enough away from the city to not see them
>glad to see trump victorious

You're not alone fellow Melbournefag

Prison Land is ours now, cunt.

I bloody well hope so, time to educate the masses and stop voting Liberal, Labor and Greens.

>Every Melbourne shit I know is posting about how scared they are, like Don's about to invade and stick them in a concentration camp
U S A U S A
They actually like Trump for some reason.

>implying you're not full of SJWs already

isn't sweden an islamic state?

>When everyone is dividing themselves into blue pill and red pill infront of your very eyes on instagram

I deleted boomerbook so I can't learn who to hate there

Hey man, we have to dump our garbage SOMEWHERE. They might survive if we dump them into the sea. If we dump them in the middle of your place though, I'm pretty sure the spiders, scorpions, frogs, dragons, and natives will kill them off. They have no survival skills.

My libtard sister is on suicide watch.

Thanks, ameribros.

We really fucking are, the cities entirely.

From Adelaide, living in Melbourne, mostly vote Greens/Labor still wanting my NBN and know the Liberals are just fucking the economy. Having said that, FUCK the LEFT are annoying cunts, most of them have no fucking clue and they're all butthurt to the max. I'm glad Trump won, these people are fucking idiots. Now maybe Australia will be forced to re-evaluate our place in the world and work to stand on our own instead of leaning on the US and getting entangled in their bullshit.

I don't have normiebook or anything like that. Could you give me some Melbourne exerpts? Sounds juicy.

lel

what will be australias brexit?

im a melbfag too my man

posted a "cant stump the trump" on my fb to enrage people, ended up getting lods e likes

I'm a mexican/italian Trump supporter who was raised in England and is studying his masters in Canada.. am i welcome?

you guys watch the project?

they went full multikult agenda, waleed was almost in TEARS, they had one white guy on who tried to voice logic and reason and they all shouted him down and would not let him sleep

it was so fucking biased it was not even funny

My feed literally filled with female tears, best fucking thing ever

we don't let the hordes in

We fucking more racist than Trump down ere ay

btw guys did we find out anything more about the aussie pedo ring?

i remember before we got all wrapped up with TRUMP some aussies were finding hard evidence there was some pedo shit going down here with our politicians, they linked it to safeschools and the clinton foundation via some lobbyist group called bespoke?

what happened with that?

put a recording on youtube pls

Becoming a Republic

Fuck it's so hard to get a post onto Sup Forums right now it keeps erroring

I was at a Democrat election watch party in Melbourne

It was full of women of course. The salt was fucking UNREAL all day

I am energised for 1000 years by their tears and boos and shreiks

there was even one fat asian american who tried to make a toast to donald trumps assassination (but everyone ignored him lol)

BEST
DAY
THIS
YEAR

>Wisconsin went red
>Sportsbet haven't payed out on it yet
Wew lads probably going to make $700 all up from $150 investment

test

btw guys did we find out anything more about the aussie pedo ring?

i remember before we got all wrapped up with TRUMP some aussies were finding hard evidence there was some pedo shit going down here with our politicians, they linked it to safeschools and the clinton foundation via some lobbyist group called bespoke?

what happened with that? i really wanted an update because after that creepy shit with podesta's pedo shit...this shit seemed very serious. like actually legit.

even scarier was the proof they were talking about how safeschools was planned from the beginning

this, i missed it and love to see lefty cucks crying

Ninemsn poll had Trump winning

Australia is redpilled

How does it feel to know I have more sex in a week than any of you faggots here will in your lifetime?

fucking gold

So can this election win result in us Aussies finally telling the Muslims to "fuck off, we're full" without the bleeding hearts screaming racism?

>there are no Sup Forums browsers within a 200 km radius from your location

It's pretty shit t b h

That show is embarrassing. 'Comedians' masquerading as journalists but without half of the required intelligence. I hope all of those cunts die in a fire- except for Hellier. Maybe.

Kek, twitter's taking a massively shit on Waleed Aly and his virtue signalling.

Ok good Sup Forums is imploding and it not just me. I see people double accident posting so its just happening.

Where abouts was the party?
I want to hear the name of the most cucked suburb.

>Wisconsin went red
>Sportsbet haven't paid out on it yet
Wew lads probably going to make $700 all up from $150 investment