It must be nice to be racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic and completely unaffected by Trump's election...

It must be nice to be racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic and completely unaffected by Trump's election. What a shame it is that following the first African American presidency and all the progression that his leadership has brought, it would all ultimately come crashing down with a new presidency that has been endorsed by the KKK. I'm sorry to everyone in the LGBTQ+ community, I'm sorry to anyone of color, I'm sorry to anyone who doesn't fall into the right tax bracket for Trump to care about. I'm sorry to the women who are going to spend the next 4 years fighting to have control over their bodies and rights. I'm so sorry that so many of us will live in fear, uncared for and discriminated against. We have failed ourselves, America. We have done ourselves the injustice of leaving ourselves in the hands of a man who is literally driving people out of this country against their will AND by choice. A man who once threw a tantrum and claimed The Emmys were rigged when he didn't win for his reality show. A man that preaches hate and promotes discrimination. A man ready to be tried for child molestation. I am so sad and I am so sorry. I will not forgive anyone who voted for this monster, you have committed this country to at least 4 years of suffering for minorities. America was never great, and any chance of it ever being great are just pipe dreams now. Trump is going to destroy 50+ years of progress by stepping on the backbones of those that made this nation there home because they didn't have anywhere else to turn to. He is going to destroy millions of lives, and all we can do now is say, I'm sorry. I don't know how you can live with yourselves. This is a stain America will never be able to wipe away. I am truly ashamed to be American and I am just so sorry.

PREACH TO CHOIR CTR

Please paraphrase that.

tl;dr

Cry more, nobody cares.

I want Sup Forums and reddit to leave. The erection is over. What are you still doing here? reeeeee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CRY MORE I LOVE IT

CRY FOR ME

POST A PIC OF YOUR TEARS

>i'm sad because i don't like trump (forty-five thumbs-down emojis)

Shut up you spoiled cunt.

Men like Trump built this country. The comforts of society and that $12 Starbucks coffee you drink everyday was made possible by people like Trump.

Fuck off to some nigger 3rd world shithole and get a reality check. Cunt.

Shut your whore mouth.

and exactly where do you think crying about it will get you?

>A man who once threw a tantrum and claimed The Emmys were rigged when he didn't win for his reality show.
wow who cares

CTR squeezing the last dollar out before they get their last paycheck as two bullets to the back of the head and a suicide note

You got it all wrong.

WE are the oppressed.
WE are the tired.
TIRED of giving away everything we have, while we suffer.
WE want now.

Is this a copypasta

This is obvious bait. Saged.

thank you, it is nice.

But ...but ...but I was affected! I cried tears....tears of joy! I was happy that the veil has been lifted. I was happy that the men of this country grabbed their balls and said "fuck you you liberal, sjw cry babies!" I was happy that it's OK to be a mid income male again! And I'm not even fucken white!

>not a paste
kys

No one cares fascist. Your nonsense ends today.

best post

Must be nice to live with your head in the sand and feed whatever shillary gave you
>muh sexism
>muh fags
When he literally said nothing about them and just wants to deport spics
Hell I'm a minority and I say kick the fucking illegals out, so sick of these fucking people that don't put any effort into learning english being unable to communicate while living here

LOL DIDNT READ

ILLEGALS BTFO
CURRENT YEAR MAN BTFO
CTR BTFO
TYT BTFO
MUDSHITS BTFO
DEMORATS BTFO
TUMBLR BTFO

God some bitch was just crying to me in a bar asking how a poc could vote for Trump. Feels so fucking good man.

FUCK YOU

Yours Truly,
America

>It must be nice to be racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic and completely unaffected by Trump's election.
This is why you lost election.
Stop with the bullshit, you fucking faggot.
Presidents effect the country and all of its people, not our skin colors.

We won tonight thanks to unsung brown brothers of varying shades of dark are seen past your garbage and voted for their country and not themselves, realizing that in doing so it comes full circle.

Black, Mexican, Asian. Everything inbetween. (Not really dark, but they cool 2)

We all rubbed our dicks together tonight and made a giant FUCK YOU SLURRY because this shit is stupid.

FUCK YOU.
> I'm sorry to everyone in the LGBTQ+

As a faggot, I wish you would stop this. You don't speak for me, or this made up cock sucking community you call the LGBTQWRSS+- shit. Just say you're a cock sucker, a fudge pluger and be done with it, you coward group thinking fish in a puddle.

Not even going to read the rest of your shit.
Fuck your misery and sadness and your divide and conquer garbage.

stoped reading after "nice to be racist"

you're right, it is nice, and now it gets to be nice for at least 4 years

eat shit you fucking dirty left wing leaning parasite

Sorry, to say this, but you can still go to Canada or Sweden, I guess.
Wait till 2050, the minorities together have the majority against the whites, at least in Murica.

Tears. Your tears fuel me. Coming from a legal documented straight brown skinned Immigrant from across the Ocean.

maybe if you didn't aggressively push censorship and political correctness this wouldn't have happened.

I used to be a liberal, but then all the anti-white, rape culture, pro-censorship rhetoric turned me off.

Also, Hillary's a criminal.

>all the progression that his leadership has brought

He got the deficit under control. I guess he also had a hand in making gay marriage a right, because he appointed one of the supreme court judges who voted for it. Otherwise, he hasn't done shit. In fact, he may have been the opposite of progressive by letting Citigroup pick the members of his administration, and by funneling money to insurance companies via obamacare.

>muh social justice

LGBTQ+ community here

Don't be sorry, this is actually the best outcome for us?

Is this what CTR is doing?

Fuck off, you need to plan what you're going to do with all those cents in your bank account.

Suck my dick you butthurt leftist bitch

Don't give up hope. This is the way it goes - cycles. We pushed, hard, and got a little push-back. We will come back.

Mourn, then organize.

GO
FUCK
YOURSELVES!
#MAGA

t. literal Native American

Cry more you fucking cunt. I love your passive aggressiveness. What happened to your pride of Hillary winning? Awww boo hoo cunt, keep playing that fucking victim card. Go fucking hang yourself. Nobody needs you, nobody wants you. Go fuck yourself.

Nice pasta

Casey Niesat has some splaining to do

mmmmh salty leftcuck tears. Delicious

Fuck off white privileged female. You subhumans will die slowly; this is tears of joy to me.

Yeah, 's pretty great, c'mere an' let me grab your pussy...

The more you bitch and moan, the more I want to burn you in the ovens.

Your sadness is my joy.

SHOW ME UR TEARS PLEASSEEEEEEEE

>bait

Can I rape you?

Got to love the regressive left always whining about everything, the people spoke we're tired of you an your kind bitching about how all of us are evil racists and how terrible the America is if you don't like the outcome get the fuck out of the country than! Viva trump!!!

neato

hey if you're super upset i have a business trip to NYC in like 2 weeks i can swing by and give you some primo dick

it's all dumb uneducated sluts like you are gonna be good for soon anyway

might as well put the only marketable skill you have to good use

HAHAHHA, GET SCREWED! TRUMP IS OIR POTUS FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS, WOOOOHOOO!

I can't tell if these posts are ironic.

>50+ years of change = progress

faggot, if people thought all of it was progress Shillary woulda won.

There's nothing wrong with undoing REGRESS.

We tried to tell you that you were wrong. You didnt listen. Now prepare for being on the wrong side of history.

>mfw I'm a soildly upper middle class black man who voted trump

lads this is honestly the BEST privilege to have. my life is going to be fine under trump and all the liberals are going to bend over backwards to appease me now.

HAHAHHA, GET SCREWED! TRUMP IS OIR POTUS FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS, WOOOOHOOO!!

desu it feels pretty good

trump won. im so happy, it means that people like op (brain washed,term of evil overridden by conservatism) are less part of humanity.

How did the Jews brainwash so many people into thinking that progress equals embracing degeneracy?

Progress used to mean shooting rockets into space and inventing computers.

LOL people of color and gays voted him in!

This right here

Hispanic southern Cali here that stuck with trump to the end. Learn the language and contribute, or gtfo

Come on, man. These liberal CUNTS are honestly sad that Shillary got BTFO.

They need emotional support, not this gky nonsense.

Have a heart! Go kill them so they don't have to! Let their fears be consoled by a quick death!

Czech represent

I for one welcome drumpf

LOL

post pic of ur tears

this holds true and upsets me even now because i know tomorrow it still be true
we should send people race realest stuff if they say they are progressive

cry me a river

by asking the question you essentially already have

FAGGOT

Don't worry in 4 years Trump will make America great. Be patient.

>b-b-but I called them drumpfkins every day, I don't understand how this could happen

THIS NIP SAID IT

TRUMP WINNING WAS A REFERENDUM ON SJW NUMALE KUCKS

GOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOORNING

Cry some more

Quoted for truth

eat shit liberal scum, pack your bags and GTFO

Why the fuck are liberals the most over reactive fucktards on the planet? Fucking cry more. If Hillary won, you'd be super shilling this place up. Fuck off you self-righteous holier than thou

The Kkk won America, I've lost faith in humanity.

I used to love Sup Forums and now it's been ruined by the mainstream sheep that are racist and one track minded.

This board makes me sick to my stomach, I've written a suicide note.

For now I've been longing for a drink and to think what the fuck this world has come to.

Have fun in world war 3 and supreme whites only community that doesn't advance in culture nor the future.

Fuck you all from my sickening stomach, From now on I will never respect your shitty memes and fucked up user base.

It was all planned this way, why is anyone surprised? In a few terms things will tip all the way back again.

YOUR TEARS... LIKE LOVE TO ME!!!!

FUCK YEAH.
HEIL TRUMP MEIN FUHRER.
LIBERALS GO HOME.

Must be trolling. There is no reason for CTR shills to be here anymore.

These tears are beautiful. Holy fuck.

He will be our best. Trump and Andrew Jackson.

Good man, excellent approach

So they are actually paying you to exit post or are you fags contractually obligated?

>In all my years of shitposting, this is without a doubt the highest quality of salt I have ever encountered

Ah, the spoils of war

love it

>It must be nice to be racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic and completely unaffected by Trump's election.

It's the greatest feeling

>I'm sorry to everyone in the LGBTQ+ community, I'm sorry to anyone of color

kill yourself cuck

this year with brexit and this and pauline hanson
has made me rich on salt i just hope the market wont go down

Huh? You're racist for even bringing this shit up. Not even kidding.

Oh, and you're a Trumpophobe. The worst -phobe of all.

>It must be nice
>proceeds to bitch about it
so which is it? is it nice or not?

Truly THIS!!!

Holy fuck, ive not experienced this many open salty wounds in my six years on Sup Forums.

Im literally diamond!

A sweet, sweet victory over feminism!
But the people mustn't stop here!

Can I rape you?

MOAR!!! I want a flood of tears...

> apologizing to your enemies

haha please die of aids you cuck

Fucking love this!!! lmao

Dont care.
You're wrong but you're too stupid to realize it.
You didn't educate yourself and are just parroting nonsense.
You haven't read his position papers, listened to his speeches.
You haven't read the wikileaks
That's how dumb you are.
You have nothing but name calling, name calling, lie, lie, appeal to emotion, hyperbole.
You have no points to make except you are an insufferable cunt, and nothing to offer to a conversation except high drama.

The majority voted.
Leave if you don't like it.

>signed, a more educated woman than you

MAGA