Did Sup Forums BTFO itself?

What's left? We can't top this. Can we? Will we be pushed back down to the depths until we're needed again like Godzilla?

I just don't know. We meme'd a guy into the fucken presidency of the US. I just don't know.

We're gonna need a new enemy DBZ style for this place to stay interesting. Unless a legit Illuminati is uncovered I just don't know what to do.

you did nothing you fucking delusional idiot.

really sad actually.

Yes this is what I wanted to see

Hillary lost, they aren't gonna pay you anymore

>hr
K
E
K

The new enemy is the EU and Euro's zone

Europe is still hopelessly cucked. The ride never ends

When hillary goes to prison, when the pedo rig is exposed and all those fucks go to prison thats when we will top it and call it a day. This is just the beginning.

No, tomorrow the pizza investigations will likely resume.

CTR?
You're fired!

Now we become them, we use their tactics.
We are going to get the black people, to hate the jews!

European Union
We need to dismantle that shit

AIM THIS CANNON @ EUROPE

We have a major pedophile ring to bring down, fellas.

We have only just begun.

Spectacular image, Ameribro.

We must become the illuminati

This.

If wikileaks can release some dirt, Sup Forums goes through it all, convince 1 country to vote out it will domino out of existence.

Can we just meme for free bjs and money now instead of wasting the magic on lesser things

This. There's some dank shit to look at there.

Next step is dismantling EU.

THE JEWS!

Kek wants to rest

this this this

you guys hear about the investigation into my country?

we found proof that it was going on down under AND LINKED TO THE CLINTONS via bespoke

someone post the aussie pedo ring map

our investigations can help eachother, when you piece them together they support eachother

Why are you still at work CTR?

I think i'll get off Sup Forums and start a family now

Kek will destroy the Jew and all will be well in this world.

yeah basically this.
expose the complete corruption and criminal activity of American politicians. both sides really. create and America that is dynamic and able to cope with change, unlike what they have now.

see: Russia.
not the best system but they also don't have this kind of division in their country, because they're willing to listen to their people, and they kill corruption with a gun.

>What's left? We can't top this.
I agree, Sup Forums should be closed now

you're out of a job dude, time to go

Last thing left to do is to apply all of our combined autism to draining the swamp for good.
They'll hang for treason

>literally saved western civilisation
>did nothing

Let's take em down. Take back our cointry

All I know is I will never be the same after the Podesta emails and where they led.
I can't get that shit out of my head.
Even now on the eve of Victory.
I can't smile again.
Help me God

THIS

Didn't you hear Trump tonight? Our work is just beginning. Getting him into office was the FIRST step, not the last.

Trump isn't going to just Make America Great Again by himself. He needs us, American citizens and sympathetic foreigners, to help him make it great. The President can't do everything, can't just wave his finger and magic this country back into greatness. It's the American people that make this country, and only they, with his aid, can turn things around for the better.

Go away trumpcuck. Whilst trump winning, it's not the end, it's barely even the start. We need to become his greatest critic to push him further to the right.

>actually believing Sup Forums had any influence on the vote
>not the millions of unsatisfied burgers in their 40s, 50s and 60s who can barely turn on the computer
hubris