Bittersweet Candy Bowl - bcb

Killing the horse and beating it into a greasy smear on the ground all in one page!

>character autistically spews forth a multiple paragraph essay about their feelings out loud for no reason

why is this so common among shitty writers

stop reading this comic

Madison is officially worse than Abbey

She's literally a female version of Abbey. But worse because she's harassing a girl she doesn't even know.

lol

She isn't worse until she makes it physical.

I disagree about Abbey, but I sincerely would prefer to get a chapter about Augustus parents.

Madison being angry is funny since's she's all bark and no bite. Abbey being angry is just plain annoying

They're probably dead

I dont find this funny
This is just fucking gay

>paulofags still couldn't get over a push in the bathroom

How long must we suffer

t. small dick abbey fan

"Chapter" is half over, btw.

t. virgin gaylo fan

oh, I've been wanting Abbey to get a smacking ever since he defended Tess from a former victim of hers, since "he didn't know her then, so the past automatically doesn't count"

It's extra pathetic because how obviously heterosexual Lucy is if you know a little about her. I guess Madison doesn't, though. Which is whole other problem.

Visual aid for the curious.

>abbey is brown and insecure about paulo for dumb reasons
>madison is brown and insecure about lucy for dumb reasons
>both have extreme anger issues

whoa

I dont play Halo

Thanks for the aid. The difference is that Paulo is a guy the same age as Abbey, who I would say is probably tougher than Abbey. Tess was a girl who was clearly weaker than her assailant and would be hopeless against him.

but she's a girl so that makes it ok

>Madison is realizing that she's a fucking annoying person
>Continues to be annoying
>Still have no context as to why she's screaming at Lucy other than Madison knowing that Jessica would drop her in an instant if Lucy became a lesbo

So like...Did something happen that I missed?

No, you've got it.

This little chapter seems to just be to communicate that Madison is actually weak and nervous.

No, we always knew Madison was fucking psycho

no

>Abbeyfags still got the understanding of bantz and humor like a autist

I'm just throwing fuel on the fire for funsies

#notallbrowncats

No this is homo Polo dull and waste of effort

Tae's politically correct 'humor' in essence.

>Whatever happened in the past cannot justify your cruel action in the present
>I'm sure you had more than enough to get over this
Does he even hears himself?

>
Forgot about the whole chokehold thing with Abbey. You're right.

He sounds like every edgleord weeb I knew in high school who thought they were "deep and profound," so no he probably doesn't.

>push

Is that what we're calling it now?

So the Internet whiteknight types? The kind that (used to) have a embarrassing obsession with katanas, fedoras and pretending to be ol' English classy?

Pretty much. I wouldn't call that a chokehold because if it was Paulo wouldn't have recovered quickly.

>Does he even hear himself?
Not in the heat of the moment, he doesn't. Supposedly he's self-aware that his logic can be fucked up.
If today's page is any indication, Tae likes have have characters who are as mentally fucked up as she is, eternally kicking themselves but never changing.

Oh yeah, there was a whole bunch of them in my school.

Ehh given the circumstances it'd legally get treated like a short chokehold.

But the whole scene was just wonky like it was thrown together in the last minutes before publishing.

Madison is cute.

Yeah according to Tae, Abbey is a misogynistic white knight.

fuck off oliver
fucking cuck

YES
we GET IT
LUCY IS DEAF IN ONE EAR SO SHE CAN'T HEAR HER BITCHING
Now that I think about it, how does that even work? wouldn't Lucy be able to hear it with the other ear?

So is a puppy with rabies, but are you gonna pet it or put it out of its misery?

I'm sure she should be able to hear yelling. I'm pretty sure every time the deaf ear thing has come up it's been someone trying to speak at a normal volume right into her left ear.

It would be in character for Lucy not to give a shit about some girl she doesn't know yelling at her in the halls of the school.

Lucy is obviously ignoring the cunt

>Madison is cute.

Maybe she can hear that someone is yelling in the hallway (by hearing the sound bouincing off the walls with the other ear) but can't tell that she's the one being yelled at

If she was able to yell at lucy this entire time and cause a scene and lucy was unable to notice because one ear is deaf I will be disappointed but also didn't expect anything else. Just like everything else in this comic. Meh.

So are all the female characters Taeshi's self inserts now?

I guess she can only project her own flaws into them instead of having each uniquely special snowflake flawed

As a Madison supporter even I'm not liking this chapter

Just a reminder that Rachel is best girl and deserves to be happy

I don't know about you but if some unidentified special needs child was screaming at me I'd do my best to pretend they weren't there.

>Madison supporter

>Paulo could have had a happy ending with best girl
>better chase the psychocat
The only weird part would be the Sue and David swing.

>As a Madison supporter

I'm a Madison supporter too. But yeah, she seems histerical on this chapter.

you faggots didnt exist until this very page

Once again a missed opportunity to have David standing right behind her the the whole time listening to her embarrass herself

Are you new? I had said that Madison is cute some time ago.

I can see that happen more realistically than homoPolo and fatcat.

But that might be because of one too many skinflicks.

reminder that madison is supposed to represent the fan base, according to a tumblr post

Uh huh.....

Hasn't Paulo seen Lucy's mom? Could be that he's playing the MILF hunter long-game

I don't remember ever being a smol lesbian

>a bunch of fags who bitch, moan, hate everyone and everything except for their waifu
Well... she's not wrong.

She really is Lucy 2.0.

Jess sperging out at Madison when?

Ah, I see, so Madison is basically a pair of beer goggles that let us comprehend Taeshi's outlook on the world around her. Namely, in how she projects constantly.

>Jess dropping the truth all over Madison like it's going out of style
I want this
Even if it's frame-by-frame identical to the Mikenning

something something tell me patreon stream ideas

The cast as various crew member on Space Station 13.

Seconding this.

I thought stream requests would only be accepted with 3 characters at most in them
Madison looking in the mirror and seeing a smug Lucy instead of herself

David is the clown, right? And Abbey the power-crazed security guard/captain with Paulo as the traitor fucking things up. Daisy the Librarian, Jasmine the priest/cleric.

David doing something like this

Young Paulo crying for his mother as his dad holds him in an attempt to calm him

Source?

Hey man! Do you ever post here anymore except for when stream time is coming around? I can't tell your posts anymore

Mike:Captain
Lucy: HoP
Daisy: CMO or just a regular Doctor
Abby: HoS or one of the various Sec Personnel
Paulo: Engineer
David: Clown HONK
Augustus: Assistant (Used to be a Greytider)
Amaya: Mime
Sue: Lawyer
Jasmine: Chaplin
Alejandro: Traitor, Nuke Op, or a Greytiding shitler

Sandy: Centcom official

Paulo and Amaya making out while a Japanese monster movie plays

>why is this so common among shitty writers
Most shitty writers don't focus on writing a scene so much as they say to themselves "Ok, I got the two characters here, now I just need to get character A to say X to character B". And the easiest way to push dialogue? Do a stream-of-consciousness dump! It's not lazy, it's just showing the reader that the character is in a hurry or otherwise busy!

Just like how every shitty writer just HAS to have that scene where their main character has a big gotcha against some villain. Where the hero verbally beats down the bad guy. Because they fantasize about being able to put together something so well that it would effect people, but instead are just shitty writers making shit like America, BCB, or Family Guy.

More requests like this, I need bcb content that actually provokes an emotional response rather than mere disgust at how terrible it is.

Nah if the archives aren't shit I can go back to when I first started reading this series. You guys had me posting updates on where I was and who my favorites were and I said Madison and Rachel and you kept calling me Suit. I still don't get the whole Suit thing honestly.

because only the cuck would have shit taste as bad as that
liking that fucking rug munching cunt with no redeemable qualities

Is this an attempt to get us to feel sorry for Madison and stop hating her?

She's Lucy but without hiding her bitch side. I like that. Instead of hiding her true nature she let's it out.

It's great compared to the ice witch.

this

Lucy isn't hiding her nature; her nature was self-isolating and aloof. She didn't want to deal with anyone but her designated teddy bear.

She seems to have changed a bit since being away; she certainly seemed to let the stops out on the bitchiness in the carnival chapter.

I need an Abbey edit of this fucking asap

Plot twist!! Alejandro isn't the traitor! Its actually Daisy

but daisy is an unrobust shitter

she's also a bad doctor, she does nothing while most of her friends are showing signs of brain damage and are in need of the mime's weight in mannitol

ooh, you were the first readerbro?
Nice to see you stuck around

You don't have to be robust when you have a "Health Analyzer" and a syringe full of chloral hydrate.

>Captain: Michael
>hides the fukken disk in his scarf
>sick of everyone's shit
>just wants to get off this orbital hellhole to see his sweetheart back at Centcom

>Chaplin: Jasmine
>devote disciple of Space Jesus
>washes eyes in holy water regularly keep them moist

>Abbey: Security Officer
>always on harm intent, has to punch doors before remembering how to open them
>baton always in one hand to strike fear into those syndicate bullies
>on probation for breaking space law because he airlocks anyone he arrests

>Changeling: Carter
>absorbed Alec and Kizuna
>hungers for Lucy's DNA

I want Bittersweet Station now

An attempt was made. I hope it doesn't disappoint
That's the HoS hat, if you're wondering.

Fucking saved

please somebody kill this bitch