People on tumblr literally think america is a good comic...

>people on tumblr literally think america is a good comic, and that im both a nazi and not a true comic fan when i call its writing bullshit
I fucking hate marvel

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why don't more people respond to my temper tantrum about this comic?
I'm sure you're super civil when telling people how much the thing they like is shit. I wonder why they have a negative reaction.

There the ones who call me a cis white like its a derogatriy term you fucking idiot

>There the ones
Tell us more.

LOL look at this amigx

>people on Tumblr
what did you expect?

Please admit you didn't even go to tumblr.

I know its cheating to do this, but if you wrote "What the holy semen stains are you doing here?" you'd have every CBR wannabe out there crying about the writing.

>go to retard convention
>act shocked and angered when everyone there is a retard

America (vol.1, 2017-) is a brave, political comic, tackling complex social issues.

Call any other random comic/writer like Mark Waid's Flash run or Grant Morrison's Batman or Scott Lobdell's X-Men "bullshit":
>no one gives a fuck what you're saying

Call Mary Sue Writer's "Mary Sue" comic "bullshit":
>UH YOU ARE BEING LIKE SUPER RUDE YOU GODDAM NAZI! HOW ARE YOU NOT A NAZI WHEN UR WHIIIIIIIIITE!!!!!!!!!

People on Tumblr draw Doom as Pic Related user. Do you really think they're capable of proper thought?

You post on Sup Forums though. They're right. Except replace Nazi with faggot

they are wrong, you are a "true comic fan"
carry on

Steven's penis!

Please tell me this is an edit.

perfect for fans of The Room!

how do you get through life being this much of a victim?
>come on Sup Forums call these runs shit and get yelled at by angry fanboys.
>go to tumblr call the things they like shit, get yelled at by angry fangirls then act surprised they reacted that way and pretend they're the only group of people who act like that.
fixed that for you.

>caring about tumblr's opinion
So you literally have no life.

Look closely at the exhaust

Wtf I love America now.

I want to suck her cock.

I know that bulge!

>caring about the opinion of Tumblr.

So what if they think you're a nazi? Do you also start whining if retarded kids think you're a meanie?

I remember when I requested this. I fucking love Incase

>tumblr
>people
Pick one.

Post your convos dude
1. I don't believe you
2. If you are being serious I wanna talk to these users myself

I once saw OP beating a three year old that called him a "stinky winky".
HE'LL DO IT, MAN.

>Thinking they wouldn't eat that shit up
Come on user.
I went to tumblr to check the America tag and was more disgusted at the futa art of America fucking Kate but they both had saggy boobs.

tumblr doesn't read comics aside from webcomics and saga

It's because these people are who the industry listens and caters to. Half of the big two and most of indy shit does. Gabby wrote a mediocre YA book and got a solo at Marvel. Having the "right opinion" is the only way to make it in the industry even when those people don't read comics. It's more about keeping up an image than it is about the actual content it self. This is the point that I wanted to make in this thread anyway.

I'm a actual Puerto Rican(born and raised in the island, bot one of those shitty Nuyoricans) and I truly despise this comic and its writer

I've spent the entire last two months with no electricy or running water yet I am completely calm, yet when I thing that a thing like America Chavez exists it makes my blood boil

What a faggot you are.

Stop pretending people on tumblr care or even pretend to care about comics. Pictures of cats that look like they have mustaches get more notes than America-related posts.

>holy menstruation
What the living fuck is this abomination

>go to website full of people I don't like and say things they don't like.
>come to Sup Forums to cry about how it didn't turn out well for you
What a fucking moron, this would be like me coming to this site and going 'boo hoo hoo the people at gasthekikes.com said racist things about me when I told them I wasn't white' you godamn dipshit.

fucking hell

The result of a gay reality-warper fulfilling a lousy bet.

>Implying he even went to tumblr
Show me your tumblr post OP. Link it so that if it exists I can laugh not at the tumblr rage you got, but at the fact that it probably only got 5 notes from the 5 people on tumblr that actually care about America Chavez or any other comic.

>It's because these people are who the industry listens and caters to.

So a bunch of Tumblrettes perform a career suicide. Oh no, the horror. Certainly something worth to get angry about instead of just laughing at their failure like the rest of us.

Oh wait I get it.
"Holy menstruation" like "Holy shit".
Because she's from the girl dimension where everything is from a girl including rude bodily fluids.
Except it doesn't flow as well because menstruation is a medical term, while shit is a profane laymen's term.

>Caring about what a bunch fags think of mediocre comic
Why do you kill threads for this user?

That Target one isn't real, you know.

Does America even sell? From what i heard, the book is just there, but it barely sells

It's destroying the whole industry for vidya and comics. I can look and laugh as my hobbies go the way of the dinosaur

does your tinfoil hat ever get itchy?

Heres some of it

>Marvel's attempt to attract Trump supporters
What book is this happening in?

can we see your post that prompted that reply?

>Marvel's attempt to attract Trump supporters
when did this happen?

Shes talking about captain hydra, but in response i told her it was actually an insult to its reader by implying all males are nazis
Fine here

Oh. So
was right. You're just a super polite and civil boy that didn't do no wrong worth the evil reaction you got. They sure are mean over there not letting you call them retarded.

fucking retard

I'm very willing to bet only Sup Forums buys it, considering its fanbase.

Your the fucking faggot here not calling them out on their bullshit

I would but i'm to busy calling you out on yours. fucking retard.

Ahahaha, You got btfo, mate.
Poor little snowflake.

He dindu nuffin!

>dindu nuffin

Stop bringing your drama and garbage to this board and infesting it with your autistic anti-tumblr/sjw crusade and for the love of god people please sage

Fuck identity politics. It's ruined the 21st century.

>Argentina Chavez

well after reading that, of course I'm not surprised that tumblr reacted like >OP goes to tumblr so he can get angry
>"MUH ESS JAY DOUBEL YOO IS RUINING MUH COMICS, FUCK OFF FREAKS!!!!"
>tumblr gets angry
>OP is baffled, why is tumblr angry at him for telling them to fuck off?
>part of tumblr's reply consists of her saying "do you really need to consult Sup Forums before replying to me"
>OP is on Sup Forums to get information before replying to her
Looks like tumblr won this round. how about you stay off of it and stop giving these retards ammunition?

Holy Ministroni

Bro, I know several tumblrite cunts and even they all laugh at how shit America Chavez is now.

>>people on tumblr literally think america is a good comic, and that im both a nazi and not a true comic fan when i call its writing bullshit
Then...don't go fucking go to tumblr? You're literally seeking the fight. So her fans have their own little community on tumblr, great whatever. And here comes you, who clearly hates it, and starts bashing it. What the fuck did you expect? Why did you seek it out if you obviously knew what their responses would be, and how it would make you feel? Jesus fucking christ I don't like sjws either but you Sup Forumstards can be complete assfucked retards sometimes. For the sake of earth humanity...don't reproduce. Not that any woman would ever get close to you in the first place.

>people on tumblr
Go back there, you blogfagging subhuman.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=97361430&altc=1

>And people on Sup Forums think tumblrinas haven't infested this board

You could have prevented this

Even Tumblr knows that comic is shit.
Screencap or it didn't happen.

I miss when they just called you a faggot instead of derailing the conversation into politics.

I searched America Chavez on Tumblr.
There are tons of posts.

No, no, they're just being "contrarian". That's Sup Forums's thing. The whole reason for all the edgy shit on this site isn't because of kids being edgy, but because of closet hipsters. They have no actual beliefs and just go against whatever they think makes them look cool.

Just like Tumblr.

>"Do you really need to consult Sup Forums before replying to me?"
>Comes to consult Sup Forums
Wow, he wasn't far off.

>holy menstruation
>imagining gabby saying shit like this irl

>a New Yorican thinks they are representing latinos
it's not only white people that have a hate boner

>Caring about tumblrinas' opinion
Here's your problem

Just remind them how bad are Marvel comics' sales to the point that not even comic stores owners want them anymore and people won't take them for free

i don't think you have a good grasp on the concept of civil discussion.

>Comic panders to tumblr crowd
>Goes to tumblr to bash comic
>WTF WHY CANT THEY SEE ITS BAD???!!!!
Fuck OP this is some astronomical level of faggotry right here

>soyboys getting triggered

Only a mentally ill and maladjusted faggots could find that shit even remotely tolerable.
I know you can't help your severe mental retardation and your shit-ttaste but at least you could keep quiet about it.

ARGENTINA
IS
WHIIIIIIITE

How is it a conspiracy? Comics and vidya are clearly pushing an agenda and it's hurting their sales

Its not a conspiracy, there just doing this because marvels been hiring literal college trust fund babies who dont know anything about comics to try to appear “hip”, and as a result get their shit politics feminism and virture signaling shoved into the comics and marvel is too ballless to let them go

>Comics and vidya are clearly pushing an agenda and it's hurting their sales

comic sales have been hurting since before you were in pre school , geez ..adopt some fringe right wing opinions and you spend your time bitching about fictional characters in spandex , it's time to find a new hobby

There literally killing their fanbase and in a downward spiral in sales ever since they started this shit. Stop being a goddamn marvel drone and see the writing on the wall

>There literally killing their fanbase

virgin basement dwellers ?

also I think you meant *they're*

Being a grammar fag shows how shit your argument is, and i mean actual comic fans idiot

>comic sales have been hurting since before you were in pre school
>Source: My ass

It's nice to be that denial. Then again SJWs love to blame others for their own failures like in Marvel's case where they blame their audience for not embracing "diversity".

Its tumblr, were you expecting a balanced retort with due consideration of your oppinion?

The correct usage in this context would be "holy bloody pussy"

>caring about the opinions of faceless anons
>caring about the opinions of faceless anons on Tumblur
>caring about the opinions of faceless anons on Tumblur who unironically enjoy reading America

>constantly bitch and moan about cultural appropriation
>applaud a character who's just that

>no one remembers remembers that marvel went bankrupt in the 90's
This user is right. Comic sales have always been on this kinda precipice for a while now. The whole poorly done diversity push is definitely a problem with Marvel right now, but it's far from being what's solely responsible for their low sales.

They were stable before, now there pathetic in sales even compared to DC

I dont get how these lazy legacy hero's get readers. Grayson becoming Batman if Bruce isnt, it makes sense theyve been working together for years how is this random girl associated with captain america enough to get the title?