ITT: The greatest Sup Forums Christmas specials/movies

ITT: The greatest Sup Forums Christmas specials/movies.

I think this is the best Santa movie ever made.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SoK_LjzgjfE
youtube.com/watch?v=2p17kBv8F5I
dailymotion.com/video/xuiut
dailymotion.com/video/x48319r
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Mickey-Mouse-Season-03/Special-Duck-the-Halls-A-Mickey-Mouse-Christmas?id=72718
youtube.com/watch?v=LtAAwyBr3oM&list=PLAE1ed7ij-UWMX_Z_aAtoS3fHMsIjv6Sg&index=26
youtube.com/watch?v=aTNmRmvg3Kk&index=26&list=PLAE1ed7ij-UWpRKY4mKuxrZ5EXrESZTGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It really is a great movie. I especially like how they dealt with things you hardly see in other Christmas movies: how's Santa been around so long, how's he deliver so many toys in one night, what makes reindeer fly. etc.

Watching the Justice League Unlimited Christmas special now. Classic.

>You mean Santa wrapped them

>that jolly man in red suit.

Have some Golden Age Christmas shorts.

youtube.com/watch?v=SoK_LjzgjfE
youtube.com/watch?v=2p17kBv8F5I
dailymotion.com/video/xuiut
dailymotion.com/video/x48319r

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Mickey-Mouse-Season-03/Special-Duck-the-Halls-A-Mickey-Mouse-Christmas?id=72718

Say what you will about the Ernest franchise, this is probably my all time favorite depiction of Santa.

>ITT: The greatest Sup Forums Christmas specials/movies.

>Sup Forums

Starring Slinky Dog and Princess Jasmine's dad doesn't make it Sup Forums, user.

(RIP both.)

I always cry like a bitch at the very end, it reminds me of my little sister when she was excited for Santa. Older now so Santa no longer a real thing but it brought some childhood magic back.

Hi Doug Walker!

Arthur Christmas is underrated.

Eh, broken clocks user.

>being this intimately familiar with the work of a guy you dislike

Rankin Bass explained about half of those

Love it. The complete lack of Batman is odd though.

Santa Claus is coming to down is probably the best Rankin Bass special, and the one that aged the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=LtAAwyBr3oM&list=PLAE1ed7ij-UWMX_Z_aAtoS3fHMsIjv6Sg&index=26
youtube.com/watch?v=aTNmRmvg3Kk&index=26&list=PLAE1ed7ij-UWpRKY4mKuxrZ5EXrESZTGs

It's far from the best Christmas special ever, but it always holds a nostalgic place in my heart. The old train sets felt like I was looking at real snow.

Star Wars

>mfw The only thing stopping Superman from going around and snapping criminals neck is the prospect of being on the naughty list

Spongebob's Christmas Who, Ed Edd n Eddy's Jingle Jingle Jangle, and Flintstones Christmas