Lois Lane thread

Can Best Milf have a thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

napoleon-series.org/research/napoleon/c_description.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's something I don't get: how're her eyes purple? I mean, I think it's a nice color (it's my favorite, in fact) but how? Why?

DCAU

Metagenes. She secretly has the power to make me wanna lick her pusy

Is to better see you.

you forgot black lois

>I am curious (BLACK)
Sounds like the title of a BLACKED movie.

Centaur Lois

It's a thing

>how're her eyes purple? I mean, I think it's a nice color (it's my favorite, in fact) but how? Why?
Ask Liz Taylor

This isn't a bad thing at all

A seriously boring character.

t. Lana Lang

I have no idea why people like Lois. She's a turbo cunt. Yeah, she's hot but so is every chick in comics.

I really like DCAU Lois. She was sassy, sexy and did her own thing. A proper relationship between her and Clark would've dragged the show down with unnecessary drama. Their banter and rivalry was fun.

Fleischer Lois is underrated too

>She's a turbo cunt.
You might be confusing the characters.

Like said, she's got bite. She's the cat who walk by herself, and she knows how to walk. It's weird that she gets treated as "just Superman's gf" by the public, because she's got a personality that is truly independent, especially for "muh current" folks. I mean, maybe not so much now seeing as she plays the housewife role in Rebirth, but before then she had bite.

whoa

Stupid question here, but why do Clark and the original version of Lois have black hair? White people never have black hair naturally, do they? Granted Clark is an alien but no one seems to comment on it being weird. Do they just assume they dye it or what? Or is it supposed to just be really dark brown, or maybe they are supposed to be some other ethnicity than pure white?

As Alan Moore said, Lois Lane was the world's top journalist, a woman, in 1939. She has to be independent and smart, otherwise she wouldn't be respected in her field.

WE

>White people never have black hair naturally, do they?
That's new to me.

Where I live, I see tons of white people with black hair.

They're going by the Sup Forums definition of white, which is one small villiage in east germany and nowhere else.

She hasn't been given enough to do but using the bat armor on the moon cave, the entire Author X/Cora story line from the Arrival mini-series, and other things (investigating New 52 Lois) have given her stuff to do that's not 'house wife' or 'mom.'

I think part of the problem is that, even with double shipping, so much time and energy has been spent establishing the family dynamic (which personally I enjoy and I think many others have as well, but some certainly and vocally have not) as well as the fact that there's an entire new character, who is also a child, has sapped some of the possibilities that existed prior to the New 52.

I mean, we've also seen a lot of farmer Clark, and domestic Clark but no one is saying he's only playing the house-husband or father role in Rebirth.

Lois still has bite. She just hasn't been given the chance to do anything with it but that should all change now that's she's back, full time, at the Planet.

Nope.

She just comes of as big city girl's full of herself and has too much attitude. I find that unappealing.

>White people never have black hair naturally, do they

Black hair and brown eyes are THE most common hair and eye color for ANY race on the planet. Anglo-Saxons in particular have these as dominant characteristics.

>I'm afraid of confident women
Spoken like a true user.

Fuck off I'm not being racist. I mean white European descended people. Sure people who are Persian, Indian, Hapa, Jewish or Hispanic might have black hair and otherwise white-looking features but I've never seen someone of European ancestry with black hair, unless they're a goth or something and dyed it. And if I'm wrong that's fine too, I just want to know.

>I find that unappealing.

You just want em barefoot and pregnant, huh?

>White people never have black hair naturally

Is this bait or are you actually retarded?

Can you point me to some examples of white European-descended people with black hair?

No. You can be confident without comming off as arrogant and bitchy.

I can see where you're coming from, then. I personally wouldn't say she has an "attitude" as much as "grit" but she is quite full of herself. Still, I understand the vibe you're referring to.

>he Virgin small town user
>The Chad Big City Lois Lane

Not that guy, but I'm white and I have black hair. Pic related.

100% European too, baby.

I actually live in a big city, that's why I hate cunts with attitude.

Cavill has brown hair. If your answer is that Clark and Lois just have dark brown hair that can look black at times just say so.

Are you retarded? Literally millions of Europeans have black hair. Napoleon had black hair.

Both.

Um, how about the guy PLAYING FUCKING SUPERMAN? Cavill is British.

SEPHIROT!

>brown

Just stop.

I've gained a new respect for Lois recently. Also fury Lois a best

Not yet. Just wait a few years until the vertigo finishes my hair and then I'll be ready.

You'd have been better off being racist rather than coming off as dumb as you are.

Here, Cristiano Ronaldo, Portuguese soccer star. Unless you want to redefine "white" to mean "Germanics and Nordics exclusively"

That was nice until they had the Furies job to her, a powerless human.

>Ed Benes' art
>No GIANT tits or GIANT ass
Guy really has changed.

>And if I'm wrong that's fine too, I just want to know.

You are.

And now you know.

THE most common hair and eye color combination is black hair and brown eye, as the naturally occurring combination on EVERY continent, in every corner of the planet.

He's wrong, but Ronaldo is definitely not white.

Vitiligo*

>Lois's colors are purple and green
>Lex's colors are also purple and green
Hmmm.....

>not brown
Just stop. It only looks black when he has tons of product in his hair, when he's in dark lighting, and of course in Snyder's blue filter.

But you have presented no evidence for your claim.

Purple & Green are villain colors.

Luthor, Joker, Brainiac, Green Goblin, etc.

didnt she lose her leg in 23?

So what are you trying to say, user? Is Lois Clark's greatest enemy?

This is a new one.

One small village in east germany.

Fleischer > DCAU, tbf

DCAU is fine, but her bark is worse than her bite. Fleischer on the other hand is way more badass.

>Napoleon had black hair

napoleon-series.org/research/napoleon/c_description.html
>Dennis Davidov's description (from his Memoirs) of Napoleon at Tilsit in 1807: "I have already remarked on how much I was struck by the overall resemblance of Napoleon to the prints on sale everywhere. But the same was not true of his facial features. None of the portraits that I had seen bore the least resemblance to him. Believing them, I had supposed that Napoleon sported a rather large hooked nose, dark eyes and dark hair- in a word, the true Italian facial type. In fact, his face was slightly swarthy, with regular features. His nose was not very large, but straight, with a very slight, hardly noticeable bend. The hair on his head was not black, but dark reddish-blond; his eyebrows and eyelashes were much darker than the colour of his hair, and his blue eyes, set off by the almost black lashes, gave him a most pleasing expression. Finally, no matter how many times I had occasion to see him, I never noticed those frowning eyebrows with which the portrait-pamphleteers endowed him.
>The hair on his head was not black, but dark reddish-blond
Apologize.

And the Hulk? And Beast Boy?

>Lois still has bite. She just hasn't been given the chance to do anything with it but that should all change now that's she's back, full time, at the Planet.
Might as well have her dick around with Selina if they become friends now

Powerless she knows Kryptonite kung fu bitch Also training from her father. Remember she has all feats both pre flashpoint and new 52 Lois had

Fury Lois is fun

Isn't that just what black hair is?

I wouldn't have considered Portugese white, they seem like a swarthy people. But okay. So Clark and Lois were supposed to be Portugese? Weird.

This.
People seem to forget that from the sheer amount of shit she's done and survived Lois is basically a street level cape herself.
She's at least as qualified as The Question.

that was Manchester black fucking with clark and Jon

Unless you're talking about raven black, yes. We're responding to poltard bait either way

Elizabeth Taylor's were actually a blue color that under specific lighting, looked purple. They were not actually pure purple eyes.

You know, I spend less and less time on Sup Forums because you SJW types keep bring up political shit and when other people disagree with you slightly or bring out well vetted and respected objectives stats, you report them to mods for rule breaking.

If you can't find white people with black hair, then maybe you need to get out more.

Scananavians are often black haired and so are any other whites or other races that hang out around coasts or plains with high exposure to the sun.

Nords are often tanned because they get sun rays bounced at them from the snow and their hair is darker also.

Also Italy is a thing, they were fair skinned but dark haired long before they were invaded by barbarians and the african barbarians are often caucasion themselves. pure arabs are not even brown let alone black.

she probably also a tiny bit of power from when new 52 Lois had powers or when she was possessed brainiac.

I actually think Lois shoulda gotten a lantern ring (doesn't matter what colour) just by virtue all the shit she's survived being superman's wife.

>Also Italy is a thing
Post disregarded. Italians aren't white.

Ah, that's it.

You can't get a date, other than with your hand.

So the problem has to be the women, amirite?

>I actually think Lois shoulda gotten a lantern ring (doesn't matter what colour) just by virtue all the shit she's survived being superman's wife.
Kyle Higgins agrees.

The sheer stupidity on the internet is astounding.

How much of it actually coallasces in a place like this is just simply ridiculous.

Knowing how to fight doesn't mean you can punch a New God and they'll give a shit.

>direct overhead lighting on the hair

No gimmicks, faggot.

Knowing some bullshit martial art won't make you strong enough to hurt a new god.

Punched by superman's wife
> do the smart thing and job to her
> Kill her but risk pissing off superman

They did the right thing by jobbing

>projecting this hard

When did I mention dating?

Yeah no shit

Is her hair black or brown?

ayy

>be user
>goes to big city
meets a purple-eyed bombshell in a social party
>she is an accomplished journalist, as independent as it gets
>she offers to cook you some beef bourguignon in your house
>"BEGONE THOT"
Like a boss.

Lol, that has to be it.

Literally Hitler.

He was doing giant ass last year when he did those Bleez issues of GLs

So much hotter than Catwhore. I never liked Lois that much until they started brining in Selina more into the mix of superhero personal lives then I realized Lois is great. Now they need to do more stuff with Steve and Diana but I doubt he can top Lois. Supes winning by a country mile.

Are italians white?

well shit.

only Sup Forums and sjws think otherwise.

sometimes, you're alright Sup Forums.

ayyy

Germanics fuck off.

>afraid
no

>confident women
you can be confident without being a "stubborn, do-or-die rude ass."

Purple and green you say...