IT STARTS WITH

IT STARTS WITH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nate_Silver
elections.huffingtonpost.com/2016/forecast/president
elections.huffingtonpost.com/2016/forecast/president?fb_comment_id=1302546213131323_1305183482867596
youtube.com/watch?v=sPaJa2QbZ0c
wired.com/2016/11/2016s-election-data-hero-isnt-nate-silver-sam-wang/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A RECEDING HAIRLINE

ONE KEK
I DON'T KNOW WHY
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER HOW HARD I PREP

So what has Nate Rubber been demoted to now? Is he at just a single proton?

rekt

>Nate Rust

KEEP IN MIND I DESIGNED THIS RHYME TO EXPLAIN IN DUE TIME

JUST

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

I SAID BABY

IT'S 3AM I MUST BE LONELY

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nate_Silver

>Nate Bronze
I love you Sup Forums

nate degenerate matter

JUST

Is the popular vote something different? Can it still end up being rigged for Hillary despite Trump and friends winning the Presidency, State, and House?

ALL I KNOW
POLLS ARE A VALUABLE THING

hey that matches up

good show, chap

Please keep tweeting at nate.

Hes the biggest fucking faggot of this election cycle, his career is over and no one will forget how wrong he was, ever.

He got 5 states wrong.
Five.

Do not let this disgraceful kike live this down, ever.

>NATE (((SILVER)))

I kept checking 538 every day to restore my sanity as the election drew to an end. Seeing 90 or 80% chances for Clinton brought me back to reality. Now I realize everything I believed to be true was a lie. What's even real anymore

Jesus it is like his hair is trying to flee his body.

>Hair is a sign of the cisgendered white male patriarchy

Is this the new "JUST"?

He is Nate Antimatter, destroying everything he touches.

nate...

nate had a hard life

It's the total vote count, not the points given by each state. Doesn't mean shit for who becomes President.

He won the popular vote too

doesnt matter she conceded anyway

popular vote is the number of people that voted in favor of a candidate
that doesn't directly decide the president though because the popular vote is used to persuade the electoral college of the state into voting for the candidate
iirc the electoral college has to vote in favor of the popular vote regardless of their own thoughts on the matter in practically every state and the number of electoral votes for a state is determined by population size with some diminishing returns
that means despite california being the most populated state with the most electoral votes, voters here actually have less relative power per individual vote than in smaller states that
coupled with the winner-take-all system of the electoral college, allows for situations where say all of california (more or less) votes blue but a ton of other small states vote red could win out the electoral vote and determine the president despite actually having fewer people in total vote
it's a very rare thing for the president to win the electoral vote and not win the popular vote though considering how innately tied those two things are

WATCH IT FLY BY AS THE ELECTORATE SWINGS
WATCH IT COUNT DOWN TO THE END OF THE RACE

No. Popular vote just means the most people voted for that candidate, electors are what matters.

i just pissed myself laughing

In this one instance that hair looks less fucked up tho.

>Hes the biggest fucking faggot of this election cycle, his career is over and no one will forget how wrong he was, ever.

speaking of careers that should be over, I'd love to find the article on HuffPo that pic related is from. How can an analysis be so wrong unless it was totally skewed. Of course, libtards are notorious for not being able to use technology, so it's possible they actually tried to be accurate.

CAN YOU FEEL THE SCHADENFREUDE LADS?

WAKE ME UP
>WAKE ME UP INSIDE
CAN'T WAKE UP
>WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Didn't he factor in shy voters and people who didn't answer polls?

How could he be this wrong?

>Nate Pyrite
He's openly a faggot too.

He is at the moment but is projected to lose it once California is fully counted

>THEY ACTUALLY POSTED THIS
PRAISE KEK

test

Nate nondescript mineral

HE GOT ONE RIGHT, LADS

here elections.huffingtonpost.com/2016/forecast/president

Seriously what's with nates baldness? I've never seen anyone go bald like that.

>How can an analysis be so wrong unless it was totally skewed.

Might be skewing, BUT

More likely it's just a problem with the polling. All the meta-analysis models use the same polls. If the polls aren't figuring out who's gonna go vote, all models are garbage.

Same thing with Brexit.
Same thing with right wing parties in Europe.

Polls consistently underestimate the swings now. My guess:

>1)
"Shy" voters. They don't say who they're gonna vote for, because the media campaign against their choice is so bad.
>2)
Not reaching the voters. Cord cutters, paid phone users, people who hang up on pollsters.. basically any counterculture or cutting edge tech user is not reachable for pollsters.
>3)
Wrong numbers on likely voters. In this election they thought blacks would come out for Hillary like they did for Obama. Any idiot should have been able to say that was a stupid guess. They also underestimated the amount of white voters who would come out who didn't vote last time around.

>The Young Ones
Good shit

Nate Lead poisoning

Based Nate Gold.

LEL RIK

omg he looks like the trash he is. TOP KEK

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

JUST for men hair club

elections.huffingtonpost.com/2016/forecast/president?fb_comment_id=1302546213131323_1305183482867596

I wonder if Natalie and Adam know how to run a french fry machine.

Oh yeah, that little fuck is supposed to release his Wu Tang album now.

having post problems? it's shitting me

No, but close

It's like that time when Professor Trelawney accidentally predicts the return of Voldemort.

Is he going to be ok?

I'm not surprised none of these analysts could predict a Trump victory. Even if you had the most unbiased, wholly representative sample of a huge amount of voters, it can't factor in one thing: people who lie or otherwise refuse to say that they're voting for Trump because the media and everyone around them have been calling him literally Hitler.

He was like one of the few that told the people that Hillary didn't have this in the bag as the liberal media was saying, he even went on a twitter rant against buzzfeed that claimed a 93% chance of Hillary winning. He got btfo as a clinton supporter, but i'm sure he feels sort of vindicated.

test

actually an improvement desu

>my polls
>my pol
>pol

Hahaha BTFO

He was trying to save face, he knew the pendulum was swinging the other way

New meme pls

meme magic is literally real

Is Nate Slag still alive?

Also honk!

youtube.com/watch?v=sPaJa2QbZ0c

ha hahaha ahahahaha she has a fucking Phd with "heavy emphasis on statistics".

haha ahaha ahahaha ahaa

Nate Vacuum

Where do you think his hair is going? It is literally being sucked back into his head.

lmao how is it even possible to have a hairline that shitty

fucking kikea

Supposedly he had plugs done, then even more baldness set in, so he ended up with hair worse than just naturally going bald.

Maybe he can cover it up with a MAGA hat.

and the olther clown "likes coding".

ha ahaha ahaha aa

Yes, adam, I would like fries with that.

>Nate Pleather

Top reference

>Nate "Never going to be relevant again after literally getting everything completely fucking wrong in 2016" Silver

>Nate "Hopefully I'll get that seat in a third-rate Ivy League school" Silver

>Nate "4 years of glory" Silver

>Nate "Should have watched Back to the Future 2" Silver

Now I can finally listen to these corny songs without having to think about the association with something bad for Trump.

J U S T
U
S
T

lol. math is hard. she has a phd folks.

Said he's busy celebrating.

and the good news is that she can cook fries.

99 out of 100 states they said.

hias model gave trump a way better chance than any other, and i've read a half dozen articles this week where people called him out because "obviously, trump can't win this"

they took it as self-evident fact that he would have no support.

>pollsters do not rig polls or have an intentional bias
I remember reading a thread where some guy on here was part of a polling company and he said how most of them had made it their mission to destroy Trump.

mother fucking nate helium

wired.com/2016/11/2016s-election-data-hero-isnt-nate-silver-sam-wang/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>He promised to eat more than just his hat if Clinton loses: “It is totally over. If Trump wins more than 240 electoral votes, I will eat a bug,” Wang tweeted to his 23,000 followers. He expects Clinton to receive at least 298 electoral votes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'VE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT AND I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING PLS HELP.

eight years later, this site can finally go live

ITS OVER

HILLARY AND HER CUM GURGLER MOLESTA ARE FINISHED

well, at least one Sup Forums is valuable

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Still shows Trump with a 28% chance. kek

>his hairline looks better that way

this is the most dishonest election i think we have ever had in the US. they knew this would happen, you CAN NOT STEAL A LANDSLIDE. not only that the fucking numbers they were feeding to the media were absolute dogshit. did the honestly believe the general public is that dumb? honestly i'm going to guess that hillary only legit won like 30% of the vote. fucking terrible person no one will ever miss her.

Votes are a valuable thing, watch them fly by to trump as she gets stumped.