Trump said he will not protect Japan anymore

Trump said he will not protect Japan anymore.

Will china and korea attack know?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Protecting..."

Whatever you're just a small island

Trump said he wants nuclear Japan

Deterrence against red menace

This is an american website but you only use the Japanese characters in the images.

Of course not.
We are your friends, Right?

Come on jap brother. Het some nukes together.
Fuck i hope australia pulls it's shit together.

Japan can assemble a nuke overnight. They'll be okay even in the worst case scenario

It's a brave new world Nihon-kun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ganbatte

build more aircraft carriers again
you can do it!

You think lifting of such heavy protection won't come with a return of your military rights?
Enjoy being a citizen of a sovereign nation for the first time in your life, you're going to be great again

Japan has one of the best equipped and effective militaries on earth in the form of the JSDF. There is nothing to worry about, especially from fucking Korea lmao

Yeah finally.
Fuck off from Glorious Nihon you fucking ameritards

what will happen to anime?

Your PM needs to start playing 4D chess and go hovering around neutral while calling everyone a fucker

Build up your own military. It will be great for all of your directionless young men who aren't sure what to do with their lives.

but who will dick roppongi sluts now?

We can only hope

You know what
I kinda want Hokkaido now
We will call you once we are ready to receive it

fuck japs

glad we finally got a president who doesnt give a fuck about those slant eyed motherfuckers

The Japanese have been building up their military over the years, including their navy's new "helicopter destroyers" ( Shhhh, don't call them carriers ).

I know you guys don't want to re-militarize, but it's honestly for the best that you do. Just because the Great Cuckening that spread across Europe and nearly engulfed America never quite reached you guys doesn't mean it never will. Learn to stand on your own feet and look after yourselves, and keep taking pride in your country. You're a based nation and we love your animu, never forget that.

No, but considering NK was absolutely right about SK, they might invade that, and justifiably so.

It'd be nice to be ride of that cult, and remove even more corrupt globalists.

>korea
lol
>china
lol

No free lunches. Pony up.

pay your fucking protection money and there wont be any problems were not running a charity motherfucker

-PS we accept the production of more hentai as payment

Hopefully it means Japan won't be fucking neutered anymore

Then re-militarize.

No you stupid fuck.

It made sense for a time. USA took control, and respectively took some extra of the burden. Long enough, now.
You should be free again, hopefully as proportionally-contributing allies, but that's up to you.

Don't be a fucking idiot.

Should we ally with China and invade America?

They could but they don't because they have the US umbrella.

No, it just means you'll start making monetary payments for our services

Hopefully it is eradicated. It is time to get to get to work America a golden age is upon us. No more chinese cartoons sexualizing little girls.

Trump's foreign policy platform promises to reduce US military presence in the Korean Peninsula and end the proxy war with Russia in Syria. Neither of those things would have happened in a Clinton administration. In fact a World War on either front would be possible if Hillary continue the Obama administration's path and further escalated tensions with threats and military activities.

Then you should admit comfort women and nanzing massacre and apologize for them first.

THE RED SUN RISES

TAKE BACK YOUR DESTINY ALONGSIDE THE WHITE MAN, HONORARY ARYAN

I thought the Japs were already cucked, just not to the extent that Eurabia is. I thank fucking god that KeK prevailed and the uncuckening shall commence. Maybe... you never know. Kek is a Chaos god so there's to be a curveball somewhere. It just feels too good to be true.

Japan has a cult that leads them too, but they're an ultra nationalist far right cult called the Nippon Kaigi.

8shamans and Podesta Lucifer pedo cult are shit because they're globalists.

Just try to take Manchuria back before you threaten USA

Pay your fucking NATO bill and you will be protected.

>Waah stop occupying us
>Get out of Okinawa

>Waah don't leave us
>Big bad China

Make your mind up.

You have the JSDF, your Empire may be gone but your socalled "Self-Defense Force" has been in a lot of combat around the world, it's trained well and has good equipment.

A
FUCKING
DOT

Tell your nip friends to prepare for article 9's repeal and their imminent conscription, Davido-kun

We will. Korean-Japan relations will strengthen after america pulls out from both our collective assholes

You ready to strap that samurai sword back on Jap? :3

The 7th fleet china can't beat. Just Japan's? There's a fighting chance. The shells will explode this time. Look up the first sino-Japanese war.

>Being this autistic

let the japgooks have a taste of December 7th, 1942

MAGA

I'm more curious about the first modern president not to suck Saudi Arabia's dick

Aren't you still being led by a cult of crazed feminists who sacrificed 400 people?

Japan is probably the most competent country in the region.
You guys can assemble an army, nukes and the most advanced military tech in the world in weeks.
If anything, this should be incentive for you to rise to the position you fuckers deserve.

So how about you start up on those gundams and take up your rightful positions in the world.

I wont allow it, I will take up the sword myself and defend Nippon if it means the continuing survival of anime

We will protect you. But it will cost you Pacific Wang.

>Waah stop occupying us
>Get out of Okinawa

Nobody wants this. Only loud minority.

>Japan is probably the most competent country in the region.

Thats a funny way of spelling North Corea.

We'll still fight for you.
Anyway, by the time we really leave you, you'll have your own, proper, military.
You'll always be a great ally.

Traditionalist japanese will be so happy when american influence starts to fade...

one problem at a time, amerifriend.

at least your government doesn't seem as corrupt as ours. we're being straight up run by the illuminati

we already did though

can we get our nuke back too?
we half finished one in 1967.
but america took it away.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

I want this.

I work in Akasaka. Should I go to Roppongi and see what all the gaijin are doing?

We also gave them a lot of money. It will never be enough. They are professional victims.

You mean the loud minority that is still breeding?

Personally that's the only part worth giving a damn about.

The rest of you just want to die off. Why hold back the ones that want to survive?

Japan is fortunate in that feminism never quite took root over there, but there's already pockets of it starting to materialize. Someone posted a pic here of a Slut Walk that apparently took place in Japan fairly recently, so I would personally advise vigilance for the Nips.

The way things are going over here it looks like the next Slut Walk we have is going to be a walk back into the goddamn kitchen. Feels good man.

you scared?
how disgrace

Nigger, you massacred fucking millions

Get all those otakus to put together a mecha robot.

Not nearly that fast, and it wouldn't matter when the highest national loads are in the hundreds. By the time they even get to a dozen, there will be a reaction.

You mean the shithole that aims to forcefully reduce its population to 3 million, needs to build fake cities at its borders and believes their leader can talk to bears?

Any conflic with NK, be it on foreign soil or at home will end the same: with 3 quarters of its own army surrendering and joining the enemy before anyone even fires the first shot.

No he didn't; a prior generation that is almost dead did.

please invade the Philippines again. i'd much rather be a japanese colony than china's.

But so did you.

No.

Another misquote. Not surprised. He said they will have to pay us for continued protection. We'll still provide the service, but we can't afford to do it for free with a $20 billion denbt.

It's going to become real, brother.

Yeah, so did the Nazis.
How long do you want to live in the past created by people long dead. Stop draging out these old issues. Remember them so they aren't repeaeted but don't blame the new generations.

With the aging Japanese population, the young generation will not only be socially against the war, but also economically unable to do so. I see not much changing on that front.

And that's our responsibility, we massacred our own people, some jews and some poles. I can't take anyone who supports Stalin or Lenin seriously, regardless of what they've achieved for the country

Please.

/all chat open Manila

Do you even watch the news of the country you're teaching English in? The mainstream media there wants America out.

>the Great Cuckening that spread across Europe
Brexit will reverse that, old chum.

its not as if the president has the last or only say in a matter like this but even so why would those nations decide to do that right now anyway?
I think they have bigger things to worry about now
and I doubt Trump is keen on letting NK do anything at all

Help

Shut the fuck up, you fucking leaf. Germany at least had some decency to accept what they've done. They've done enough to atone for their sins, Japs are just faggots that hid behind murrica's back.

lol why would anyone listen to some faggot english teacher who couldn't even get a job in their own country? you guys who go over there are a joke

obviously he hates DCT

should of sent him DFC instead

So why do you think it's different for them?
Both of you have changed drastically since that time and neither situation can repeat itself.

Why would anyone have to feel the need to apologize and pay people off for something that happened under a different leadership?

People demanding money for past war crimes are on the same level as niggers demanding free money for "muh slavery".

they had a really nice run of that the last time from 1868 to 1945

that story didn't really end well though

You are ugly and worthless.

You will die alone and forgotten :)

no amount of being right will save you. you are lost.

We've paid tonnes of money to the victim nations, apologised multiple times, and have good relations with Korea.

It's the Chinese who've based their entire national identity of glorious revolution on hating us who need to back down. Their country won't collapse if they stop hating Japan. The war was 70 years ago, and Mao killed more Chinese than we ever did.

If you are a Japanese nationalist this should be good news for you. It was American meddling and cucked japs that were holding your military back. Now you can finally go full offensive and maybe start your own nuclear weapons program.

Not likely. S.Korea has their own shit to deal with right now with the 8 goddesses, daughters of megalia, and that other crazy batshit insane sjw crap.

I'm actually really handsome and have nailed heaps of jap and korean chicks over here. No need to cuck my job prospects by wasting a year or more of the most important time in a man's life to start his career baby sitting a bunch of Asian kids.

enjoy being poor and worthless i guess, fag :)

>Brexit will reverse that, old chum.
Godspeed.

Most japanese don't want to speak about politics since it would upset people.

Also go to Hiroshima, it's hilarious how the liberal activists are groveling over being a PEACEFUL NATION while calling for the American occupation to leave.

Divine winds will protect you senpai

user is this you?

japan did nothing wrong. you don't need to say sorry. i believe in you. pls reinvade