Both of their Finales were SHIT

Both of their Finales were SHIT

God, what happened??

My fat ass black cock
Was flaccid this December
OP is a faggot

t. Reddit.

RandM S3's final episode was a spectacular episode to end on, rickfags got put in the cuck shed and the status quo change alludes to more interesting focus than "muh marriage, muh jaded Morty, muh parents don't understand me"

>Rick and Morty
Female writers and Dan Harmon.
>South Park
Politics and Randy....I'm assuming.

>RandM
They simply did not give a fuck about the storylines and told people basically to f-off, and that insulted me as the viewer and I won't be following the fourth season.

>SP
Again Matt and Trey had too much to resolve and they resolved nothing, leaving us having to wait until next year.

I actually liked RnM season finale because of how out of left field and one giant "Fuck You" to peoples expectations.

>Top
the over arcing storyline they had that season was non-existent. Its honestly better for them to say fuck it and stick to an episodic format when it clearly works better for them. How do you try to give a show with a over-arcing story when the main protagonist literally can not give a shit about anything beyond himself.

>Bottom
Why are you still watching the show, the show went down hill when they tried to implement story arcs and failed to resolve in a satisfying matter.

>status quo change

Yeah oh boy just like that huge status quo change at the end of S2

>I actually liked RnM season finale because of how out of left field and one giant "Fuck You" to peoples expectations.

I get a lot of glee when theoryfags from southpark, RnM hype up new episode to no end. Only to have the episode fail to meet their expectations. They are still people in this board that think evil Morty and the citadel have relevance and will some how leading up to something in the show.

And I cant wait to see the ass hurt when season 4 comes and goes and they do nothing with that plot thread.

I was personally more happy with does obsessive Rickfags who blindly follow his words as law go apeshit when Jerry won.

They weren't funny.

The writers not knowing what to do anymore.

R&M is always trying to ironically distance itself from continuity and effort. That way it can brush off criticism with "it's not serious bro infinite timelines xd"

Trey and Matt were irreversibly mind-fucked by the election and will never recover, comedically speaking

It changed the status quo for the entire season, the repercussions were felt all throughout the show in every episode since, including the establisment of the new status quo which isn't the same as it was in season 2?

>Trey and Matt were irreversibly mind-fucked by the election and will never recover, comedically speaking
You base your whole life around satirizing real life and then real life goes ahead and satirizes itself. What do you even do at that point?

It really has nothing to do with that. Trey and Matt are liberals. They fundamentally, on a mental level, cannot understand the conservative viewpoint. It baffles them. The fact that Hundreds of millions of people disagree with them causes a deep unease.

The whole Hedei arc grows from this. They're trying to push trump's success as "Oh America is corrupted and evil and victimized and we just need to come to our senses!". They don't get it. They simply don't get it.

No? I won't deny that they DID set up a new status quo in S3 and stuck to it, but they did it at the expense of the S2 finale. The premise of S3E1 is 1) Rick has been captured and 2) Jerry has been much happier with him gone. You don't need the S2 finale to set those up quickly.

Why would I bother caring about a tease between seasons when they've already shown they're willing to adjust plotlines to whatever they want in between?

I wouldn't bother with it if they didn't keep making cringeworthy interviews were they blatantly lie to show off.

They should seriously stop making interviews if they don't think before talking, in this point they are just like Trump.

You a proud boy?

Really? Liberals? They are liberals? Fake news, go back to Russia troll!

>Sup Forumsbait

>if you don't like south park you are conservative/pol/
The state of this fandom reflect the show content.

muh boogeyman look at me guys im so woke.

>the fandom for south park is a bunch of literal giggle-squeeing fujoshits.

South park has and always will be a libertarian circlejerk. This is a well-known fact.

Rick and Morty's finale was bad. It tried to be "Meta" and "Self-Aware" about its badness, but at the end of the day...

After Rick wastes a whole episode wanking himself off for being sooooo coooooool, Beth goes full retard and gets back together with Jerry and "Haha dude it's just like season 1!"

No, it isn't. In S1, I thought this show was going to get good. In S2, I saw what happens when this show tries to "Get good". Typical written-by-women "omg this bad boy is so cool and edgy and self-destructive and out of control and damaged" bullshit. S1 and S2 were a bunch of shitposts you could laugh at, S3 was proof you can't be funny if you're a calarts hack trying too hard to be deep.

You don't "Explore a character's damage" by reminding the audience how damaged he is over and over, that's how you drive people with IQs above 90 away from the show. I know it's a meme to hate on pseudointellectual Rick and Morty fans right now, though this begs the question: Why shit on fans of that and not the REAL pseudointellectuals, the normie "omg im such a geek science is so cool" fans of The Big Bang Theory?

This. South Park is about shipping and nothing else now. No better than Star Vs or Steven Universe.

>they don't think before talking, in this point they are just like Trump
Sure thing kiddo
lolwut
Sure thing kiddo
Sure thing kiddo
Unironically this. South Park was far better when the Liberal writers WEREN'T super butthurt over Trump's victory and confused over their inability to relate to the modern man.

I think you're onto something.
The lies about how many episodes there'd be plus the status quo reset really soured me on the series, and I largely enjoyed season 3, at least more than most people on Sup Forums

>complains about Sup Forums
>uses a hate symbol
Almost as a ironic as using a smug anime girl when you tell Sup Forums to fuck off.

They are not libertarian, they are a liberal circljerk, this a a well known fact.

>libertarian
Libertarian can be liberal and conservative, even more than regular conservatives/liberals

So close user

____ can't meme.

>R+M
Diversity hires are one hell of a drug
>SP
hard leftism are one hell of a drug

>the conservative viewpoint
"Short term profit over everything else.
Money and birthrate are the only things that matter in this world."

>the conservative viewpoint
Oh, shut the fuck up. Pop conservatives like you make me sick. Go post another video in YT where some random yahoo BLAST and DESTROYS some easy target SJW over some petty issue.
"I've totally been a conservative all 16 years of my life!" Get bent.

one was out of touch, the other was always shit

Rick and Morty's finale was fine because it tied up all the drama, got the family back together so it wouldn't interfere with the next series and Rick chose family and fallibility over self imposed godhood.

SP's was just HURR TRUMP JOKES (I fucking hate the guy and he only thing I thought remotely funny or interesting was Randy falling off his kiddy bike) and completely wasted Heidi's potential to be "Cartman but able to follow through". I may hope overarching terrible shit storylines stop after this, but I know they won't.

>OP's a faggot
Fixed

?

Honestly Rick getting in a fistfight with the president over petty bullshit where neither of them is in the right is pretty much the kind of thing I want out of that show. Not as good as the season 1 devil episode but it's something.

1st one's always been shit
2nd one's been shit since the 90s ended

>Enjoyed both the Rick & Morty and south park finale
>Has a big fat ass black cock but can't even get hard
>Can't even properly shitpost
Could you be a bigger waste of space?

I hope they keep the evil morty episodes separated from the show. Keeping up with irrelevant plot lines it's how we ended up with Finn getting cucked by fucking Cinnamon bun

JACK AND CRACK

dis

Eh Sup Forums just wants to bitch about the show. Episode tied up muh lore, put Rick in his place, and had Jerry come out with a win. All things people were bitching about with all the prior eps.

>two shitty shows had shitty finales

uh yeah and?

Yeah I don't care about that family drama shit, I just want to see more wacky shit like the President fight

I don't even remember Rick and Morty's S3 finale, all I can recall is that the season as a whole was mostly mediocre (but never got quite as bad as some of the shit in S2).

As for South Park, I think it was just rushed as fuck. Too many juggling plot threads, not enough creative bits, lackluster resolutions, etc. I think they should have delayed it a week or two (or three) and turned it into a two-parter. The plots and characters needed some room to breathe. There was some good shit in season 21, it's not just "hurr dis show used 2 b gud now it's bad!!" South Park isn't like The Simpsons, there's no true "golden age" or "zombie age", just a mix of peaks and valleys.

>Rick and Morty keeps their Obama standin so they can indirectly mock trump to their heart's content under Sup Forums's nose.

>Both of their Finales were SHIT
/leftypol/ go home!

Rick and Morty finale was good. I don't watch South Park.

I don't know what Beth meant by "streamlined" though.

There are diminishing sexiness returns when you lift past a certain point.

At least it panders to barafags.

sounds more liberal to me

The top one is shit becouse the whole show is painfully garbage.
The bottom is shit becouse it was rushed as fuck. The jokes were bad and too much gross. It just didn't feel good.

If Rick and Morty had ended on the Citadel episode the whole season would've jumped up by 3/10. Instead we ended on some bullshit everyone was expecting to be Harmon's shitty Drumpf strawman but turned out to be nothing interesting either way.

>Trey and Matt are liberals.
user, you don't know shit.

>being this assblasted

You do shit like this and then you wonder why we call you triggered?

Who actually gives a shit about Jerry? He sucks and none of the episodes will the him as the main protaganist are all that great.
I think the show was better with him being it of the picture and the family struggling with the loss of a father figure.

They did that because Justin roiland and Dan Harmon had a conflict on whether they should do Trump jokes at all because it's played out and most of it isn't all that funny. So it's more likely that that was a middle ground between them.

So they did what Matt and Trey promised but never delivered.

Rick and Morty was worse. They didn't even try to be entertaining with the finale. At least the SP finale this year had some funny moments with Randy, PC Principal, and Ike. It was disappointing and shitty as always and they wasted the potential to do a really hilarious Stranger Things/It parody but at least there was effort (but not much really)

after trump got elected SP became so whiny
R&M just got predictable and tiring

More like after Trump got elected everyone on this website went full crybaby bitch mode.
Can even make fun of Trump without some autist getting triggered.

i'm not even american. it' precisely as an outsider that a lot of whining about your local politics isn't funny to me. the show has been far from making fun of things without compromises for a while

>Matt and Trey don't bother writing episodes until a week before airdate
>Sup Forums is continually surprised at the finales being shit
That's what happens when you don't plan ahead and write on the damn fly. But they'd rather see what the trend of the week is to give Randy or Cartman a topical shenanigan. I can't believe they had the gall to call out Stranger Things and IT for having a lack of imagination.

>>Rick and Morty
>Female writers and Dan Harmon.
highest rated season so far. millions more agree the show has gotten better while salty minority stays the same

Every single joke about Trump has been done. Every single one. It's not original and it's not funny to here the same exact joke 5 times a day in 5 different places. I bet no one in this thread can come up with an original joke about Trump, it's impossible.

AHAHAHA YEAAAH BROO
PICKE RIIICK
DID YOU GET LE SEZUAN SAUCE? XDDD

>as a show becomes more popular, more people like it
well tickle me pink

south park screwed the pooch on making garrison trump, hes too central a character to be avoided and political plots get boring

Politics ruins everything

I think alot of that was that the election really pushed out the idea that you cannot be a moderate liberal. Further, it was pushed that you cannot be a democrat and not a liberal. It created alot of absurd hostility and I think it bled into these people's work.

Your dumbass argument is making crybaby point bright as day.

I think the finale of South Park was fine.
I didn't like that they gave in to the whole "Trump has to go" position. I mean, there are absolutely very relevant reasons to criticize trump, but most of it is exaggerated as fuck, and i'm disappointed they couldn't be more original with it. Especially the last minute was shit.

That being said, i found the whole bit about the White family and how they kept excusing Trump by saying Hillary wouldn't have been any better a great idea.
I mean, i don't think Hillary would've been any better, but even so, now that the election's over that's kind of redundant, and maybe people who don't absolutely despise him are a little bit quick to go that way sometimes.

Either way, i liked the episode. maybe not among the best, but it's alright.

I guess that's right.
I had hoped that people would actually finally see that things aren't as simple as that, and realize maybe, just maaaaaybe both sides of a debate might have a point every now and then.

But no. When most people talk about trump, it's barely ever nuanced. And with shit like Eminem's new album apparently being mostly about Trump/supporters, and people eat that shit up without getting tired of that stuff, i dunno.
Seems it's harder to bring the world back to the political center than i had hoped

Camp Camp is so much better than other adult cartoons right now.

>i don't think Hillary would've been any better, but even so, now that the election's over that's kind of redundant

>Why did you nazis vote for Trump!?
>Why didn't you see this coming!?
>Hitler is reborn in Trump!
>He Will Not Divide Us!

Trump is the equivalent of electing dog as president. He is the president, because some people had enough of this circus. He is doing exactly what you would expect him to do. When people come out and say he is dumb or corrupted, why should Trump voters care? The dog you elected isn't (white)house trained? OUTRAGE!!! OUTRAGE!!! Mr. President has ran out of important meeting to chase cats!? OUTRAGE OUTRAGE!!!

Trump voters had enough with your silly game of chess, so they put banana on the board, but they can't walk away because you keep screaming them to come back as you're about to checkmate their banana. I don't know what to tell you. The political bullshit is in a bubble and refuses to pop. Trump's election wasn't even the master plan. The idea was for the public to see that theres more people against the establishment than 1%, put instead Trump actually won. Good for him, President of United States is a joke position anyway.

I know you won't get it even if explained. Its why all these political talks turn into shit flinging, because you speak different language. Everyone thinks they're speaking english, but every single word is double loaded. War is Peace, Love is Hate. The bubble is so big you can't honestly tell if you're inside or outside of it. If I'm to either believe that 49% of americans voted for a clown, because they're ignorant nazies and home schooled rednecks, or that they wanted to shake the system by having something wildly different, I'm going with the latter.

>Keeping up with irrelevant plot line
>Adventure Time
???

DORUMPFU

>Trump voters had enough with your silly game of chess
>because you keep screaming

Dude, what are you even laying on me? I did not in any way say that Trump is the monster some people see him as. All i said is that even if Hillary would've been worse, that's no reason to basically say "don't criticize the guy i voted for"
I know damn well the anti-trump is exaggerating like all hell is loose, even today, but that's no reason to ignore legitimate criticism.

This season of South Park was better than this season of Rick and Morty. At least even the bad episodes of the former have a couple funny jokes, while R&M is just annoying and ran out of steam.

>implying there'll be a fourth season
Beth's quip about season 1 is basically the writers saying goodbye.

Imagine if the tables were reversed, and Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland only had 6 days each to make an episode, while Trey and Matt took their sweet time making a show.

I assumed he's pronouncing OP as "Awp" rather than "Oh~Pee"

>ITT: Reddit Sup Forums doesn't understand not every finale has to end in some big bang boom spectacle.

Honestly at this point, both sites have blurred too much into one entity of full retard. It's just no fun anymore seeing any of you faggots flinging shit at eachother over the dumbest things.

Dan would probably kill himself and everyone nearby if he was forced to work under that kind of schedule.

Legitimate criticism on how to checkmate banana.

No, let's say it as it is. Legitimate criticism on Donald J. Trump, as the 45th President of United States of America.

You're asking people that voted Trump as president to care about America's game of politics. They don't. Its fubar.

>Calls others "Reddit"
>Is so blinded by his love for Dick and Splurty and nuSP that he literally can't see how bad both shows are/have become
>Still insists on calling other "Reddit"
Oh the irony. It amuses me.

Oh i see, you're one of those that absolutely hate trump. I'm sorry i couldn't tell, since your first post was terrible and the sentences barely even seemed to be consistent in the slightest.

I still don't know why you responded to me with that long-ass rant. All i tried to to was point out where i disagreed and where i agreed with how SP thinks of the whole Trump topic.

I really think you need to calm down, and i honestly don't think people are as apathetic as you think they are.

>Rick and Morty
Actually bad.

>South Park
Just anticlimactic. Not shitty, just disappointing.

If there was one thing I really liked about the SP ending, it was the sudden introduction of the Whites. It could've been nothing more than an obnoxious strawman, but seeing them bring up issues that actually hold some water (such as the non-stop scaremongering against Trump; I'd be surprised if not ONE kid somewhere got nightmares because of this inane crap) coupled with White being a somewhat common name was hilarious to me. When you add the fact that half the episode was about the whole town hunting Garrison down and acting like he was a movie monster when all he did was ask about his approval ratings almost made me think Stone & Parker were giving Comedy Central a subtle middle finger for pushing their over-politicized crap on them. Then the actual ending came and that hope died down. I miss that one season where they devoted a single episode to the election and had fun with it before washing their hands and moving on the the next thing. I miss Douche and Turd.

As for the RnM ending, that just looked like a smug (and likely unheeded) warning to just let the show end peacefully before it joins Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy and Happy Days in the "crap that gets worse by the day and refuses to die" category by listing off the various cliché plots-of-the-week you tend to see in those after they go on for too long. I honestly thought it was pretty funny, though it would've been better if the show actually did end there.

>Oh i see, you're one of those that absolutely hate trump.
no