Guys, im finnish and i really don't know what to thing about Trump

Guys, im finnish and i really don't know what to thing about Trump.

>is against globalism (which is good)
>is against free migration (which is also good because it could change the way how eu thinks about migrants)

BUT

>probably won't protect european countries from russia

I'm scared Sup Forums :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKiC9EcVu3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>probably won't protect european countries from russia
You're a retarded piece of shit.

Russia is not a threat to European countries.

>russia invading europe
i know finns are autists, but you're supposed to have high iq

kek you're retarded

>invading
it's not about invading, but about destabilising

>What is Ukraine?

You know what would be a stablizing force?

If you dumb niggers would back off of Russia. Let their democracy make Putin irrelevant

Says the news organizations.

>>russia invading europe
They literally did exactly that.

If you Finns invade Sweden first we will leave you alone, promise.

Why would you think that? THe only way in which he criticised NATO was that all countries should spend 2%GDP on defense. Which is required by NATO

Like I told my ignorant family.

He wants everyone to contribute to NATO. At the moment, almost all European members do not pull their weight.

It's a wake up call.

russia is not a threat, the "invasion" of ukraine is different because western forces fucked over ukraine and installed a puppet government, russia saved ukraine, you should be thankful

I'll never trust a Russian. They would invade Europe in a heartbeat if they could.

youtube.com/watch?v=RKiC9EcVu3A

If you are talking about NATO, he just wants the European countries to pull their weight. Very few of them actually meet their 2% of GDP target, too many of them actually are reliant on the US military with out contributing anything in return, even big countries like Germany whose military is a complete joke.

Fuck off, it is time we grew a spine and stopped treating Russia as this automatic enemy of all eras and conflicts.

>I'm scared Sup Forums :(
Tapa ittes.

Yeah, Russia needs all your debt and shit. Eastern Europe is a shithole, fuck off.

This isn't the '30s. Russia wants to make money, they don't want literally who countries looking for handouts.

> what is Finlandization

the fucking Soviet Union was cool with you, why are you giving in to globalist fearmongering

Venäjä ei ole uhka Suomelle, eikä muullekaan Euroopalle. Kannattaisko poistaa, lampautes näkyy? Ei kannata kaikkea median sanomisia uskoa. Vrt. Trump.

Protect yourselves or pay for our service, you damn moochers.

You'd think Finns would remember the last time you invaded.

Russia will not invade us you retard, why would they?

Our relations with russia has never been better thanks to our based president Niinistö.

>Russia is not a threat to European countries.
My country was literally invaded by 500k soviet troops and occupied for more than 20 years

You are a fucking dumbass. Literally one of the stupidest posts on Sup Forums

Coming soon: Anglo-Russo Space Federation.

We will wipe Europe off the map and make Star Trek real.

>Russia is not a threat to European countries
>imblyign

Nah, not really. At the moment Russia is working on Making Russia Great Again and recovering from the 90's.

This is the time for friendship and trade deals.

>muh russia
It's a distraction

Mitä jos on lammas mutta ei usko paskaakaan suomalaiseen mediaan?

Toivottavasti tää Trumpin voitto resonoi meille asti.

please invade us, Ivan
Sipilä-khan is a mess

You are a moron. Russia has been gearing up for war recently. Actually flying into FINDLAND's airspace specifically and also testing their borders by letting Syrian refugees flood the country using the RUSSIAN border. Russia has also amped up ballistic missile testing and RECALLED ALL DIPLOMATS FROM FOREIGN COUNTRIES. Russia also called for relatives of officials to return home. This is very serious. Ukraine, Lithuania, the other Scandinavian countries, and Estonia especially, with all of their recent problems, are going to be in trouble soon.

And then what? Also there is no such thing as russian aggresion, russia is just pissed that NATO is PLACING fucking ANTI AIR on their borders and deplyoing troops . They feel enricled , and they are . So ofc they answer , they took crimea cause it s strategic, do you know what ukraine in NATO woulD mean? A direct threat to russia.

>muh russia
don't believe everything the corporate media tells you

Fuck off cunt. We can defend ourselves just fine.

Protect yourselves

Moldova
Georgia
Ukraine

only thing keeping you out of the Baltics is NATO

Protect yourself you mongol faggot and stop relying on the US!

He said he wants peace with Russia.

less mainstream media, more common sense, bro. MAGA!

Why don't you join Russia to help us to dismantle this shithole from within?

Not wrong

You remember when Napoleon tried to invade Russia at its weakest point at the time?
Those were the good times...

American education.

Dumb american know nothing about Russia. You hate Hillary cause she corrupt? Well imagine someone who was 10 times more corrupt than her and imagine he was in power for 16 years now. Tats Putin in Russia. It's amazing how you see bad deeds of Hillary yet you dont see bad deeds of Putin.

>Stop giving in to globalization, mass media / liberal cuck fear mongering and war mongering

Also: >This is the time for friendship and trade deals.

It's a vastly different time and context. Russia plan isn't the Soviet domination. While they want (and do) to weigh in the geo political balance, Russia has much more to gain in maintaining good relationships with the other world powers.
Europe isn't just out of a World War

Russia really hasn't got much in terms of invasion resources. Some nukes, reasonable intelligence apparatus, ageing population with internal ethnic problems, oil that can hopefully be sold to non-destabilised rich european countries for high prices.

Stalin invaded Funland because he needed factories and to push the border from St.Petersburg, why the fuck would we need to invade you now? We are total bros.

>A russian politician being corrupt and authoritarian

What, should I slap my dog when it rudely licks its balls?

we'll Pence could make Trump ally with Eastern Yurop

I'm from Finland and OP is an indoctrinated leftis fag

MAGA

Oh yeah, brave Russian soldiers were vict..... oh wait you didn't do shit. Winter did all the job for you. Too bad technologies have advanced so far that you cant only on cold winter and long supply lines.

I was hoping we dont need to bend over to either side now that america is getting great again.

well you shouldn't really suck its balls too

Russia's not gonna invade anything. I promise :3

What are you saying?

How fucking stupid are you? Russia is actively funding political parties here, and when they had power, they bankrupted a bank, and embezzled billions.

So are you saying that when France invades weak countries it's okay?

B-but I said that Russia is not a threat to us

They don´t need to invade Finland. This is typical Western NATO bullshit fear-mongering.

What Finland did during Cold War? There is a term called Finlandization. There are still lots of friends of Kremlin in our government. They simply need to activate those deactived "cells" that went inactive after USSR collapse. Nobody believed Russia would rise from that chaos again.

Our presidents like Kekkonen during the cold war were basically the best drinking buddies with Soviet leadership. We supplied them technology and at the same time got to enjoy our Coca Cola.

Putin knows this that you can buy Finland and not actually invade a western democracy, you can control this piece of shit country from Kremlin, just like they control us from Brussels at the moment.

Europe is not a baby, it should be able to defend itself.

europe is pretty much doing that on it's own..
no need for russia to intervene.

russia actually allways was interested in a strong EU as it would sooner or later develop an independent agenda which would play into russias vision of a multipolar world...

What the fuck does Russia have to do with invading, it's just not feasible for them to fight the whole planet on all fronts.

Having said that, is the counting going to continue to see how the total end score would be?

This. Dumb americlaps can't fathom the idea of living in a neofeudal state where you have no rights but obey and drag on your shitty existence, because their founding fathers already did all the work back in the 18th century, so they can escape such a destiny. Russia is literally a backwards shithole that was never at any point in history more progressive than the United States.

Did Sup Forums change overnight?
Are these butthurt election night tourists from Reddit?

man, if you guys wouldn't do you your stupid shit and fix your country you would be like 100% bros

but >muh empire

It was time of Imperialism you did the fucking same thing in those times as France did. You cant annex countries and when someone attacks you start to cry that you are oppressed. You were imperialists and they were imperialists.

You said it brother.

let me give you a short history lesson, my mongoloid friend. A single European country, Germany, almost destroyed Soviet Russia, when Russia was at its PEAK in terms of military strength, and Germany was fighting a war on several other fronts.

If Russia decides to take on the ENTIRETY of Europe, they will get crushed into a tiny little ball of red goo.

people on Sup Forums are really bluepilled about Russia

If you are not Islamic State, you need not be afraid of PEACEFUL RUSSIA.

If you become rogue and start to slay russians on your ground, than God help you, but you are damned and deserve Russians helping...

Remember, that:
- Russia did not wage UNJUST war for last half century.
- Crimea was victory of direct democracy, where Russia just guaranteed PEACE.
- Islamic state or al Qaida does not deserve truce. Russia is trying to restore PEACE in Syria, and is legally invited by local _democratic_ government (Assad has better democratic support than European leaders!).
- Gruzia (Georgia) attacked Osetia and threated to make a genocide, so Russians quickly and chirurgically stopped them from doing harm, and retreated back, did not install there a puppet government. Again, they just protected PEACE in Georgia.

So do not break peace and need not be afraid of Russia...!

Only western warmonger media and generals are spending all time threatening about Russian danger. And Lithuania, which oppresses her Russian minority really cruel, they have a very dark conscience against Russia and that is why they are crying so much...

UK education.

Maybe you should PROTECT YOUR FUCKING SELVES

Europe...I know it's hard to accept but.
We don't care about you.
We only care about not being put into a nuclear checkmate.
If it means taking strategic positions on the map we will do it like we did with Crimea.
No hard feelings, alright?

I pray that Trump focuses on building an actual, workable relationship with Russia in order to ensure peace, stability, and prosperity between all our nations.

No more ganging up on Russia. No more bullshit. It's time to ally and destroy Islam.

Well I don't live in Finland or Russia so I can't say from experience what the climate is like in either country. That being said, Russia is definitely showing signs of preparing for war. I think invading Finland's airspace illegally with fighter jets would be concerning to me if I was a Finnish citizen.

>Wants a gibmedat from America in the form of protection
Protect your own damned self or get taken over by a country that can.

This desu senpai

t. Ivan

Russia was on the path to being fixed really fast after dropping communism in 1991, that's why the Federal Reserve and European Central Bank shut that shit down with massive sanctions. Can't have people see that freedom is the way to prosperity.

The only EU countries Russia is a serious threat to are the Baltics, since they;re small as shit, and super flat, terrain wise. Russia won't invade anything though, because it can't afford to. Don't buy the US military industrial complex warmongering. They're the noes that want war with Russia, direct or by proxy.

>muh empire
It is a meme. Today's Russia is not much of an empire than 90s Serbia.

but muh narrative

feels > reals for Sup Forums just like most people

Will we get pictures of Trump and Putin being pals like we did with Dubya?

>you did the fucking same thing in those times as France did
And those are -

>Russia did not wage UNJUST war for last half century.
>Czech posts that
>Of all people

I actually support Trump over Clinton dipshit. It doesn't change the fact that Russia is gearing up for war. So is the United States, building missile "defense" sites in Romania and Poland and deploying hundreds of thousands of troops on the Russian border.

get a gun and protect yourself then faggot

Yeah, but they fucked up with the simple mistake of invading in the winter.

You are underestimating Swedish-Finnish military cooperation and other forms of cooperation within the Nordic countries if you think this is even remotely a possibility.

Russia is not France, Monsieur Napoleon. The USSR died 25 years ago. Russia has too much problems inside its borders to bother invading Europe. The stuff in Ukraine now is defensive. We, as US' puppets, started the shit fight.

If you're not on Russia's side, you're in the wrong side anyway.

>destabilising
Why would they do that? Germany and Sweden are doing fine destabilizing Europe

well they have the same problem we do - corrupt politicians who steal all the money

but in ukraine they cover it up with "WE'LL BE IN EU SOON (tm)"
in russia - "WE'LL RESTORE USSR BORDERS SOON (tm)"

and dumb masses believe that shit

Baltic countries don't possess anything valuable. Nobody gonna invade you. Stop meme this shit already.

Well if they tried to live next to them, they wouldn't be. Fucking cunts Annexed country imported Russian mongoloids and when USSR collapsed they forgot to take than back. And now they use them to destabilize our country. Every now and then there's fucking Kremlin sponsored Communist march somewhere in our country or kidnappings of our Military/High Business persons. While rest of the world progressed Russia still is in their shit hole thinking everyone else was wrong and they are right.

m8 imagine a world where france is as powerful as russia instead but has napoleon's ressurected ghost running the show and talk about butthurt again

I fucking hope so. Maybe Trump will become an honorary citizen of Russia.