HOMOPHOBE

GOD I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED?????/

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT COLBERT

Check this ad

>rambling
>democracy was a mistake

>dropping little factoids from WaPo on me
holy sheet dude you're a late show host make with the funny

Suck a dick Colbert you grandstanding faggot.
You fucking loss and now you are trying to save face by getting up on your soapbox.

MUH FEIGNED ATTEMPT AT BEING BIPARTISAN

he can eat a cock, i'm glad no one gives a shit about him unless he's the character. must really be eye opening to know it's your fake right wing views that everyone loves rather than your real left wing ones.

Fucking exactly. They don't realize they put words in people's mouths and thoughts in their brains and attack the words and positions they made up for those people so they can feel better about themselves.

what a faggot, honestly. if clinton won he would've rubbed it in our faces

This is my question. In the US, Australia and basically everywhere, almost every media personality has staked their reputation on a Hillary victory and lost brutally... But none of them really loose anything, they're all still pretending to have credibility.

How can we demoralise them even more, strip away every tiny bit of credibility they're left hanging on to? We need to keep pushing while we have the momentum.

CBS has realized that they've polarized their audience. Colbert turned the Late Show into a Democrat hug box. Now that the CBS marketers have realized that half the country doesn't want this shit; they're having him go on a soapbox saying that "we've over-indulged" in politics.

Fuck him and his network.
They pushed this agenda shit on us and now want our viewership back.

Colbert is no Letterman and will rise to the level of Carson.

And, dare I remind you, on his last season of Colbert Report, where he told Anita Sarkeesian that she would make an amazing president.
>Anita
>Sarkeesian

Fuck his show.

yes

just look at antifa

FUCKING faggots desu

All he needed was his bull to appear on stage and his faggotry would be complete.

>the other side wins
>hey, we don't have to talk about politics, hide your stickers and hats
as much as I like colbert, he would be saying very different things if hillary had won

any other videos of liberal media tears?

check out those comments

>Americans know too much about how our system works, go back to being stupid already!

Also, the reason this election was so divisive was because of the constant vitriolic and downright hateful stories from the Media, including Colbert, and starting from the Clinton campaign when they continuously called him a racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamophobic, anti-Semitic, LITTERALLY Hitler. And on top of all that, the Clinton campaign actually hired thugs to assault Trump rally-goers, and then blamed the violence on Trump.

Trump was a counter-puncher, he only gave back as much as was given.

Doesn't matter, at this point he goes full unity.

>I don't think I could sit down right now
This might help. I should buy their stock right away, it's gonna go through the roof.

'MURICA

>a little bit of poison feels good, doesn't it?
>but, I tell ya, I...I... think we just took too much poison this election [applause]

>says the guy who spent 10 years producing poison in the form of smugness and condescension

call them cucks on twitter

What a fucking faggot cuck

>I'm going to build my career from the ground up shitting on establishment politics.

>We'll since I got my own talk show and I'm out of ideas, I'm going to shit on this ultimate anti-establishment candidate.

Lol he has never before sounded as neurotic and bitchmade as he does here. It literally sounds like some high school kid in the gay-straight alliance competing for the title of sorest drama-queen. He just dumped pocketfuls of spaghetti all over 42nd st.

Nice guy,but he needs to be redpilled.