THE DELEGATES DAHNOLD!?!?!?

S-so... w-when do I get my delegates Dahnold!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump will concede the election to Cruz tomorrow. Screen cap this

Trump shouldn't wait for tomorrow to do this. Cruz has waited long enough. It's DEPLORABLE that Trump is waiting to give the delegates up... do it NOW Trump. We've waited long enough. Why wait ANOTHER day!?

It shows Trump's true pitiful character to make Cruz wait another day. Fuck this.

I mean... I have no problem with Trump treating the left deplorably but Cruz as a part of the GOP? That is just shameful. Fuck Trump. Cruz/Fiorina 2016! Cruz missles NOW!

Don't worry! Cruz will have the delegates AND the presidency within 24 hours.

Only Cruz can truly save America from the Clinton machine. Finally we will have true justice when Cruz is the president-elect tomorrow. Finally America gets what it deserves.

No more Trump. No more Hillary. Only Cruz-missles and the beautiful Fiorina to watch. America!!! AMERICA!

Check myself and double fours.

Cruz forever. Russia will always fear our wildly destructive Cruz-missles.

Trump finally BTFO!

I always knew Cruz would win in the end. Cruz 2nd term 2020! I'm getting to work asap.

Exactly. I never lost faith in Cruz. Russia has nukes? We have Cruz-missles. FUCK RUSSIA.

I DARE Russia to try and test our Cruz-missles.

You're behind on your Cruz drama
youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE

He officially gave his support to Trump

Hand them over Sarevok.

Russia won't test our Cruz-missles as they strike fear into every man, woman, and child of Russia. The world will bow to Cruz.

No I'm not behind. Cruz was only pretending to be with Trump... that's why Cruz is so brilliant. It was all an act. It's now comfirmed by Fox and CNN that the presidency is being yielded to Cruz. You're the one that's behind. Kys

This exactly. It was all an act.

This guy is an absolute moron. How could you not know at this point that Cruz was just playing the long game? I mean... come on. It was just reported on Fox News, MSNBC, CNN and ABC that Trump is giving the presidency to Cruz within 24 hours.

Some people are idiots. Become a Cruz-missle NOW or you'll feel stupid. Fucking morons. KYS.

Hilldawg-missile here

Yea I really don't understand either how anyone at this point can not realize that Cruz is going to be the next POTUS. Talk about out of touch, wtf?

>D-DID WE WIN DAHNALD
>I HELD THEM OFF AS LONG AS I COULD *cough*
>I-I DON'T THINK I'M GOING TO MAKE IT DAHNALD, IM GLAD YOU PUT THOSE DELEGATES TO GOOD USE
>IT WAS AN HONOR SERVING WITH YOU DAHNALD, YOU TAUGHT... TAUGHT ME WHAT IT TRULY MEANT TO BE A CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVE
>THANK YOU DAHNALD, THANK YOU.............

>Cruz dies
>He goes to hell and amasses his skelegates

Dahnald.

>charisma 13
kek

He's coming... he is here. Cruz has the delegates. Trump is out. Cruz is in. Cruz > Russia > Trump > Hillary.

CRUZ-MISSLES INCOMING!

Cruz ETERNAL

I will never doubt Cruz again. Honestly, I was about to give up hope yesterday but FINALLY we have been redeemed. I have no doubt that Cruz will truly be the best president in American history.

Also, Cruz has style!!!!!

I voted Cruz and I am relieved Trump won. I think both were good options for the country.

*Radio static*Dhanal*static*
Dhanald Come In.

Dhanald the last attack blew me off course*static*

Dhanald I don't have the Delegates to make it back*static* Dhanald*static*
Dhanald come in, I'll be out of range soon Dhanald, tell me*static* Did we win? Was my sacrifice worth it?*static*

Dhanald I'm losing contact
Dhanald
*static*
Dhanald, farewell.

Cruz was a good meme, I hope he gets a good position

Canadian Cruz to save the day!!!

minister of memes, if you ask me (me)

STFU. CRUZ ISN'T JUST A FUCKING MEME. CRUZ ISSSSSSSSS THE NEXT FUCKING PRESIDENT. JUST STFU ALREADY. EVEN CNN AND MS-FUCKING-NBC IS REPORTING THAT TRUMP IS YIELDING THE ELECTION TO CRUZ.

GET WITH THE FUCKING TIMES YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT. I WILL RAPE YOUR FUCKING MOTHER EVEN IF SHE'S ALREADY DEAD AND BURIED. THEN I'M COMING FOR YOU TO SHOVE AN ENORMOUS BLACK DILDO UP YOUR ASS AND DOWN YOUR THROAT.

STUPID FAGGOT BITCH. I'LL FUCKING KILL EVERYONE YOU LOVE. MOTHER FUCKING CUNT FAGGOT. STUPID FUCKING DEGENERATE FAGGOT. YOU DESERVE DEATH. I WILL LITERALLY CRUCIFY YOU IN PUBLIC.

This.

I really dont know how people can still deny Cruz or just say he's a meme. Calm down though man... it's enough that us cruz-missles have won.

Sorry for ranting... it just really pisses me off pretty bad that people on Sup Forums who obviously have an internet connection don't realize yet that Cruz is the president-elect as soon as Trump makes his speech about it. I mean come on... you have an internet connection. Go look at the news... shit, wtf???