Lets play Alt History

Lets play Alt History.

Do you think he would have done better?

Clinton has the charisma of a potato, of course he would have done better.

He'd have been celebrating his victory.

He would have won.

He recites speeches like he's reading a leapfrog learning toy though

Of course he would

He would have done much better

No big scandals, more charismatic, better positions

Of course Hillary and her DNC cronies had to have their "herstory" so the party shot itself straight in the foot

Nope. We had produced actually more memes against Bernie then against Hillary. No one expected the DNC being as rigged as it actually is and picking the life long loser par exellence

Bernie would have destroyed Clinton in a fair fight and then possibly Trump

Almost certainly, most liked politician in the country versus the most disliked politician in the country

No, the vote was not gainst Hillary s muchas as against SJWs, uppity lesbiana, etc.

With Sanders those groups would have been more loud and agressive, and normal folk would've heard "fucking white cis male" a million times to REALLY get redpilled.

He would've Yeb'd at some point. I'm sure

He would have lost worse than Clinton after his shitty debt piling plans and ties to communist groups were shown to the public

>With Sanders those groups would have been more loud and agressive

He wasn't the one whose main campaign argument is that he's a woman

Fuck yeah he would've crushed Trump has he been nominated

He was pretty much the key to the millenial vote and then the DNC fucked themselves over

> s muchas as against SJWs, uppity lesbiana, etc.

Speak english. Also no 90% of Americans have no idea what and SJW is and none of them really care

You retard most of his platform polls consistently 60%+. Exposing his policy would've helped him

Yes. I don't know if he would've won, but I definitely think it would've been closer. Sadly the DNC cared more about forced progressiveness, and in-house influence, rather than quality of the candidate, and here they are.

He probably would have won. Trump isn't a very good candidate, but Hillary is just that much worse. Bernie was actually relatable sort of. Hillary gives speeches about inequality while wearing $30k coats and Trump lives in towers.

Honestly? Yeah. Didn't piss off white guys, Libs all across the rainbow would have flocked too him because "big bad orange man", and Trump shot himself in the foot by admitting he would rather run against someone he saw as similar to him than Clinton. Swing voters would have just seen Rep or Dem instead of Sexist vs Warmonger. Shit, Hillary taking down Bernie because "he was a threat" was her biggest mistake. She was her own biggest threat; not Trump, not Bernie, not "chens".

He would have likely won in a tight race

We know for a fact he would have done better. He was polling better vs Trump. Maaaaaaaaybe because more people actually wanted him, but the DNC rigged it against him.

You brought this on yourselves DNC.

Yes

No.

Sanders turned out to be a shill, so the establishment might have still supported him.

However, normies would have supported him over Trump.

Sanders would have won.

>He probably would have won.
Nope. Most of his support base wasn't old enough to vote and his Marxist policies were too distasteful to swallow.

Funny as it sounds I think he would've actually won.

his policies are fucking authoritarian dogshit that would fuck over students and millennials

kill yourself

>Do you think he would have done better?
Well, is it possible to do worse than Hillary did?

He's the reason Trump was thanking Hillary at this victory speech, she made him win

Those white working class voters that gave Trump the election? Those were the people who voted for Bernie in the Wisconsin and Michigan primaries.

Yeah, he probably would've won. But would he have had coattails in Congress? Then again, it remains to be seen whether the GOP Establishment will tell Trump to go fuck himself on everything except conservative Supreme Court justices and repealing Obamacare.

>Free education, healthcare, public transport
>fuck over students and millenials

Are you memeing?

No, his entire platform was built on communism

Wow your right and the poll numbers are wrong. I never would of thought a Canadian would know more about what the American people think than the actual American people yet here we are

see

>Polling

I think all polls should be taken with a grain of salt...

However I personally believe Sanders would have won in a tight contest.

At least two men of principle would have run against each other. It would have made for a more interesting election.

He's still a kike fuck, open borders, mudslime bullshit. Trump is an aryan, and going to MAGA. Get the fuck out CTR.

Red states would have gone redder, Trump would've had less chance in NH and PA.

Sanders was certainly more charismatic than Clinton, the meme war would've been even better.

Clinton got as many votes as she did due to 90% of Dems voting along party lines, she's unlikable at best.

Sanders got people on their feet this election, when the Bernie voters saw the collusion against them it lost her the election for sure.

Trump still would've won I think.

I voted Hill in the primary and Trump in the election strategically.

yes he would have most likely won

giving the people something to vote for was a big positive that Bernie had going for him

Trump and Hillary both relied mostly on people casting a vote against the other

20% of the country on either side is going to vote FOR the candidate they want but the middle majority is going to try and find something to justify their vote. In the case of Hilary v. Trump that reason was to cast a vote against one other the other but if Bernie had been running people wouldn't just be casting votes for Bernie as votes against Trump but also as votes genuinly just FOR Bernie.

when the exit polls show that over 64% of Trump voters were not happy with voting for him and over 54% of Hillary voters were not happy with voting for her giving the people something they would actually want to vote for would have probably given Bernie a landslide victory in the general election. It's honestly a shame that Hillary set the house against him and the DNC just went along with it rather than obliging the will of the people. Maybe next time they will change their selection process to better reflect the choice of their electorate

Yeah, he would've gotten Hillary's supporters, some of the people who voted for Jill Stein, and it would've made voter apathy go down.
Goodjob picking the potato with a shit past dems

Yes. While it would have probably still been a tight race he would have definitely performed a lot better with blue collar whites in the Midwest.

Literally genius

I don't know bro, potatoes have a certain allure to them.

Fuckin woulda coulda shoulda, goodbye democrat fucks, wait for the special prosecutors to put your sorry asses in jail.

He probably owuld have taken Ohio, Iowa, Michigan, Wisconsin, New Hampshire and Pennsylvania, so yes, he would have won.

That's the great irony in all of this, if the Democrats had played fair this entire time they probably would have won tonight. Might have even won a few more seats in Congress since the blatant corruption in their party probably changed people's perceptions about their other candidates. Thank fuck good triumphed over evil tonight.

Kill yourself

As a dedicated anti-semite, I have no problem with the Bernies, the Jill Steins and the Greenwalds of this world. They hate their people almost as much as I do.

Whereas I voted Trump even knowing that he sucked Jew dick. No candidate is perfect.

Trump would've lost his anti-establishment advantage, so yes

Sanders would have won

rare flag

Ted Cruz vs Bernie Sanders

How would the map look like?

Bernie would have been completely destroyed. Clinton sold her soul to the ~~Jews~~ globalists who are extremely powerful and were able to convert nearly 100% of the media into anti-Trump propaganda. It still wasn't enough, yet Bernie wouldn't have had all that help.

Kek was with Sanders. He had a grass roots movement that rivaled Trump's. It would have been a close race and Sanders might have taken it.

They were both anti-establishment candidates. Too bad American liberals are retarded and got swayed by false memes.

>pic related, a false meme that displeased kek.

Bernie would've been dead in the water as soon as the debates started. Bernie is like another Jeb. They're both weird and goofy. Trump would've went all out and revealed every single fucking retarded policy that Bernie had for what it is. Bernie's advantage is that Americans are fucking clueless in regards to how the economy works.

>Nope. Most of his support base wasn't old enough to vote

This. A lot of people seem to forget that most of the people at his rallies were little brats.

As for marxism. Most Americans don't even know what that is. We're taught marxism within our business courses but they don't call it marxism. They teach the classes in such a way that they make you believe that the only way to get ahead as a business is to make sure that every one, plus your competitors earn equal pay. Bernie would've definitely won the Millennial & younger Gen X vote because we were never taught proper economics.
>Hillary gives speeches about inequality while wearing $30k coats and Trump lives in towers.

How is that a problem? Are you some low-income commie? I've been waiting for a candidate like Trump for years. An actual right wing candidate who focuses on what's actually great about the USA.

I don't understand what the fuck people mean when they say he's not a good candidate but I'm guessing that people who say such things expect fortune to just be granted to them where as Trump's way of doing things is to try and offer equal opportunity and a restoration to meritocracy.

Bernie would have won.

A literal criminal almost did and Bernie drew crowds bigger than Trump.

The hilarious thing is leftists and liberals are the ones who fucked Bernie.

They literally elected Trump.

>Trump would've went all out and revealed every single fucking retarded policy that Bernie had for what it is

Bernie is clever and his policies can be justified, unlike Clinton's, which are intentionally vague to avoid her having to justify them (she can just spin them as much as she likes).

In addition, Bernie seems to fucking believe what he speaks. That adds a shitload.

>Democratic party
>Progressive

He might have beaten Hillary if he wasn't such a pussy and actually attacked her.

Well, you know, it's not like Trump's that conservative anyway

He's fucking more progressive than her

>It's honestly a shame that Hillary set the house against him

Hell no. I thank her for it. If Hillary weren't such a warhawk, Bernie would've been the most dangerous politician running because his naive political policies would've fucking destroyed the USA's already broken system.

Hillary and Trump at least operated under the mindset that we're already bankrupt. Hillary just wanted to siphon more money from the middle class before crashing the dollar. Bernie is a fucking old dumb fuck who doesn't know what the hell is doing and would resort to printing out more money just to support his policies which are destined to fail in the long run due to population explosion which wouldn't be able sustain the country unless he printed more money.

Bernie would have China owning the shit out of us because we'd have to default to the Chinese won after Bernie completely destroys the US dollar with his dumbass giving free shit to everybody.

Probs true

>TPP
>Infrastructure spending
>No cuts to social security and medicare

Also how tf you get a euro flag

Absofuckinglutely. Hell, even I'd vote for him.