Board is called comics and cartoons

>board is called comics and cartoons
>everyone here hates cartoons and comics

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only the crossboarders that come to talk about the latest capeshit movie.

What? This isn't Sup Forums. Plenty of people like things here. Hence the storytimes and generals.

We're not as bad as /lit/, but not even Sup Forums is as bad as /lit/.

What’s so bad about /lit/?

nth degree snobbery

Everyone who utters the word capeshit or kino should be banned. After this particular post of course.

>After this particular post of course.
>doesn't take one for the team
Traitor.

I made a not dissimilar post a few weeks back. I LOVE comics, and cartoons are something I have a passion for, but the fact that THIS board is packed with THESE people is a fucking shame.

There is no substitute to Sup Forums boards, but unfortunately, every board is just a subsection of Sup Forums

thats how Sup Forums works, we find what we like and then find a board to hate it on.

Maybe if modern comics and cartoons didn't suck, I'd like them more.

No matter how bad Sup Forums is, just remember that it will never be as bad as Sup Forums.

>Maybe if modern comics and cartoons didn't suck, I'd like them more.
This, Sup Forums needs to watch more mid-2000s shows.

The cartoons and capeshit movies are cancer

A quick check through both board will tell you that Sup Forums is already much worse than Sup Forums now.

I've never been on /lit/, but I doubt anything could be as bad as Sup Forums.

>those shows
All shit except the ones crossed out.

Perpetually fellatio'ng the corpse of DFW.

Everything from this millenium is modern.

t. Oldfag

Sup Forums is worse

Worse than Sup Forums?

>acting as if steven universe is the only modern cartoon

actual shit taste

Meta threads are cancer.
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge subhumans like him from our home by reporting this thread.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=97367610&altc=1

>WITCH
>GOOD
DIE YOU FUCKING SPAMMER REEEEE

>"Our Home"
This has never been your home Reddit, and it never will be. Now fuck off back to your safe-spaces so that you can keep on guzzling AIDs-infected sum all day, since that's obviously the only thing pure good at.

>Advanced snobbery/autism
>That time they managed to make a book reviewer quit within a month of starting
>That one thread of Pokemon diaper play in a fucking /lit/ thread
That board is a literally Kafka-esque mess. And when I say Kafka-esque, I mean they're literally like Franz Kafka in that they're hyper-autistic lunatics.

I'm not a spammer. I make interesting threads, and posts that are related to the topic in question.

I do have great taste, which seems to trigger you.

not him but you are literally the only person on the board that gives a shit about W.I.T.C.H and it's painfully obvious. You've been ignored out of piteous courtesy but you are on notice that you are going to stop or I will begin to dismantle every thread you start about the topic if you continue to shitpost in this way.

Wouldn't be so bad if half the discussions didn't dwindle down to political screaming, bait posting, simply saying things like "it's shit", or the flavor of the month calarts screaming, like I'm here to talk about cartoons, whether people like them is there own thing.

>you are literally the only person on the board that gives a shit about a show
>so you're not allowed to start threads about it
Nice try, non-mod, but I'm not falling for that catch

I like to think of Sup Forums as a whole based on the words of the wise R. Lee Ermey: Here you are all equally worthless

>That time they managed to make a book reviewer quit within a month of starting.

Elaborate please.

I’m legit curious!

This is comics and cartoons? I thought this was Sup Forums considering all anyone talks about is capeshit.

I don't know if it was this specifically, but there was this

They don't hate them, they just don't give a shit about them. Only about the latest epic cape movie and all the shitty Funnyjunk-tier memes related to it.

/Lit/ us such unfathomable shit, Jesus Christ. I mean, I knew they were utterly vile to a level that makes even nu/pol/ pale in comparison, but this just confirms it.

>/lit/ is such fucking garbage, what kind of irredeemable fuckers prey on people who just want to enjoy their hobby in peace?
>Ugh, this makes me so mad I'm gonna go start a Dobson hate thread, fuck that faggot and his comics.

Piss bottles and bombarding her tumblr with comments.

Holy shit! I thought Sup Forums was autistic but jeez I always assumed /lit/ was some semblance of class that make us look like plebs.

>Implying that I participate or create such threads whatsoever
Kindly get prostate cancer and die if you would be so kind, Reddit my dear.

DIE WITCHFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't give me that "not me! :^)" bullshit, the point is that no one on Sup Forums has any right to judge /lit/ because the way Sup Forums autistically self-destructs on people they don't like (Dobson, Shen, Borba, etc.) is just as deplorable as the way /lit/ drove off that book reviewer.

Somehow they managed to be even bigger faggots than Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

now i'm sad

Dude, the only threads I've made on this shithole of a board have revolved around EXTREMELY obscure webcomics, or just general discussion on things like the Cosmology of the DC Multiverse. Stop being such a sanctimonious count and stop slotting everybody on this board into the same general categories. Because otherwise, people are going to call you out for being the humongous retard that you are.

Human hipocrisy is law here

congratulations /lit/ you'r autistic trash

WITCHFAG WARNING

I like cartoons though... also no one reads comics.

We fucking don't. We, at worst, hate lousy comics and lousy cartoons, and there's a LOT of that going around right now.

WITCH was alright.

>and there's a LOT of that going around right now.
ALL cartoons released after 2012 have been utter trash. If you think otherwise, GTFO.

Clarence, Uncle Grandpa, Loud House, Harvey Beaks are good cartoons