Calexit when?

yescalifornia.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=Prop 63&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After all guns are legalized by the new SCOTUS, the wall is built, and your voter base of illegals deported. Wait you won't be able to leave then and maybe then you will be able to lose that request.

Also Cali user here, also voted R down the line as a parting gift. Prop 63 will lose btw.

>Prop 63
google.com/search?q=Prop 63&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

It will be a delicious lawsuit indeed for the NRA.

By lose, I mean where it counts, precedent.

Orange County went blue and voted overwhelmingly for Prop 63. This state is fucking done.

I'm voting for Calexit then moving to Michigan.

>liberals claim texas will secede if hillary wins
>trump wins
>liberals try to secede
I fucking hate my state

Good fucking riddance

Good fucking riddance.

We should let them secede. I'll trade niggers from my state for non-shitty californians.

I don't think allowing a state to leave would be a good thing in the long run

>no water
>no food

YOU ARE GOING TO STAY CALIFORNIA. YOU CONTINUALLY FUCK EVERYTHING UP FOR EVERYONE, NOW YOU HAVE TO SIT DOWN AND WATCH THINGS THAT YOU DON'T LIKE HAPPEN.

I WILL END THIS "REPUBLIC" OF CALIFORNIA IF YOU DARE.

explain. I am a california gun owner and I am FURIOUS at my fellow california gunowners for not getting off their asses.

Fuck off I don't want to have to move because you're a bitch. The rest of the country had to put up with 8 years of Obama now you have to put up with at least 4 years of prosperity.

I voted against this shit today. Even the petitions fell through. California is trying to squeeze us out, and it is more than just the government.

Only weed.

lmao.

please fucking leave

that cancer is killing the USA

get rid of that shit ameribros

Mid-Atlantic here,

It is illegal to secede from the union.
Secession from the union will necessitate a declaration of war.
Californian Nu-Rebs and their families will have to be pumped full of eastern genes to remind them of the fatherlands and what we're about.

4th of July will no longer be celebrated in Commiefornia because it'll be replaced with Rape A Californian day.

We worked hard for this union, so you niggers are just going to have to stay put.

I live in Michigan. Too many niggers. The place is a financial pit. Try Texas

Where will you get your wate??

Where will you get your water?

Buy it from Colorado and invest in water efficiency plus desalinization plants
plus like 70% of the products ships on the west coast and midwest up to Canada come through the port of Long Beach.

plus the defensive bases along the coast, California can hang

fuck off commies

i voted for trump and i'm living in his america

i will not secede and i will kill every motherfucking commie who votes otherwise

>Faggots in LA, Sacramento, and Bay Area think they can convince Californians to "Caliexit".

Over my dead-fucking-body. These retards have absolutely no idea how harmful this would be to the U.S and California.
I never felt a bigger need to join a California Militia then now and then Libs to go fuck themselves. FUCK.

Jefferson stays.

Commiefornians can have their southern diverse desert shithole.

They'll get their water from the sea. They'll need the saline content to replace all the salt they're shedding today.

That fault line should help the exit.

Cali was originally red, but since you have so many illegals and rising rocks that think they're stars... it turned blue.

As someone in "jefferson" I'm down, we (california) bounce out of the union.
We cut off the water and you pay us a premium. It's only a dollar a gallon or so. Good luck in your desert.

its on a fault line so probably due for a massive earthquake anyway.

Wait, Fresno, Orange County and San Diego didn't vote Red? that's a change

You don't think your drinking from the ocean right?

The website lies, by the way
>The Yes California Independence Campaign, which is based in San Diego, is aiming to qualify a citizen's initiative in 2018 to get a referendum for secession on the ballot in 2019. They'll be in Sacramento to garner support for their initiative.

>In 2016, the United Kingdom voted to leave the international community with their “Brexit” vote. Our “Calexit” referendum is about California joining the international community.

Can anyone explain this logic to me?

I'm from California. Fuck this gay state. Fuck it. It's so shitty. We need to build the wall fast, deport every last illegal, divide California into 3 states minimum, and enforce our God damn CONSTITUTION and stop allowing states to infringe on the 2nd amendment.

No, why would I?
The Current California drinking water structure requires northern areas of California to allow water to pass through to southern California. (from organ or aquifers)
If they want to turn on desalinization plants I'm down for that.

Hopefully Calexit doesn't even get entertained. Twitter millennials are largely the ones that have gotten this bullshit trending. Hopefully most people - even most liberal Californians, aren't this dumb.

>don't know about water in NorCal, desalinization plus we own like 3/4 the water rights to Colorado River

>Lets the rest of the US be safely red
Please do

Were not leaving.

we had a fucking civil war with a republican president, and the result was basically "no one leaves the union. fucking ever."

this also applies to california. fucking retards that don't know their god damn history.

Fug. Texas it cool to come over if it comes to it? Will remember Alamo

They can barely support themselves as is

Better idea:
we throw the californians over the wall and give every loyal american a vacation home on the coast

They're implying they want to be a part of the EU since it coincides with their "advanced political beliefs" more than the archaic US ones.

Autistic.

aren't rich cali secret conservatives also Hollywood

no

texas was actually independent at some point so you have to accept that first and renounce everything else in your life