Marine LePen was the first political leader in the world to congratutale Trump on his victory...

Marine LePen was the first political leader in the world to congratutale Trump on his victory, even before they call PA or MI.

How do you feel about it ?

>qt 3.16
literally perfect francefu

really makes my penis think

Sadly she's owned by a black bull already ;-;

We don't care, frouze de merde. GO back to /fr/.

it's marion marechal not marine in the pic but yeah

That's French nationalism.

You French people are deeply problematic. You do nothing but shit talk one another and try to appear as smug as possible. Ugh

Based

false you stupid faggot. fuck portugal. shit country of niggers. get gassed. get murdered. kill your self.

marine will free france. and hopefully geneve stops being so cucked as a result

Our first and best ally will have an army of American Memetic Warriors on their side

Make
France
Great
Again

t'es un vrai petit cocu toi. dégage de mon pays

Ça feel bien

Can she also pull the monster vote?

I cant wait to fuck all the french women.

When the americans liberated themselves from aristocracy some hundred years ago, the french took notice and did the same.

Now the americans have liberated themselves from the globalists, and history will repeat itself.

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

So is the anglosphere a thing again now that UK and America uncucked themselves?

She a cutie pie

It's your turn next.

she was also the ONLY french politician to say "everything but Hillary". i wonder how much it'll help her

I don't think she would ever date a spaniard

Why everybody is hyping up this woman?? What does she stands for?

this

then everywhere else

the work is not over till we free all of our euro brothers and sisters still chocked by the globalist dick

She can pull my monster vote, if you know what I mean

My penis

haha

whats the chances le pen takes the next election?

not for me, a gambling friend wants to know...?

could meme magic be needed?

source?

It's an era of memes, no one cares what they actually stand for. It's their memes vs our memes. Get with the times.

She looks like a coal burner...

She's not. You've been brainwashed.

Don't count on us, we're fucked, too many bluepills here, forget it this country is cucked beyond redemption.

My only consolation is that marion is my deputy and we're probably the last uncucked part of this country with corsicans.

Based Austria can do it but forget about France, your hopes will be crushed as hard as CTR fags were with this election

Based LePen, MFGA

She is sadly.

When will you leave EU frog eater?

I want to make Gallo-romanic masterrace children with her.

SHE IS ASKING FOR OUR HELP

time to rip France a new one

Meme magic unite!

She's not baka, that was a shop.

omelette du fromage

How can they still be bluepilled after all those fucking islamic attacks? Swedes are still sleepy because terrorists don't bother with us

>actually considering trusting any woman with power after merkel
come on now Sup Forums

dexter go home

Medias shilling harder than US do, niggers and sand niggers actually voting unlike in US.
Legislative elections are also not proportional so FN always lose.
People here will only wake up once their beloved ones get slaughtered, not the others

Pourquoi poster une photo de Marion alors qu'on parle de Marine?

Every poll said he will lose, he won. Brexit was "impossible", it happened. France was too blue pilled,... but soon.

This goy right here

We will return for you, Lafayette.

None
If they win the first part every other parties team up and win in the second part
It's been like this for the past 60 years

I thought the same thing about the US leading up until last night. Dont doubt the memes

And now in France we vote Lepen because in 2008 we vote for a BLACK in France. Kek

LINK YOU FAGGOT

So true !!!

How would she know unless she was in kahoots with Russia hacking the elections!?

thats Spain you dumb motherfucker

>hamburger education

spain is a meme country thats basically a colony of portugal rape babies. you nigger

Yes, Sup Forums world domination plan must go on.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE PICTURE OF THE REFERENDA ABOUT TREATIES BEINGREPEATED UNTIL THE EU GETS THE ANSWER THEY WANTED?
I NEED IT TO REDPILL A GIRL ASAP

Take a wild guess.

That's Marion.

Because the other one is an old ugly cunt and can't portrait muh nordic aryan white beauty

>Why would that little girl call him. She's cute though.
She's Marion Marechal Lepen, number 3 in the Front National, right extremist french party with huge popular base. The one who congratulated Trump is Marine LePen, her aunt, who's the actual leader of the FN.

The picture is there because Marion is easier on the eyes.

this?

Pretty good. She's fucking next.

Because she knows what it's like to have all the media against you. I'm sure she cried happy tears, knowing anything is possible now.

No, but thank you.
I meant the the one in black and white with plain writing which shows that shit like the lisbon treaty had to be asked for several times.
She's a QT and I already got her on the trump train, but I need to redpill her about German leftists as well now.

I don't think Marine is ugly.

There is ideological contagion between countries. A vote like Brexit gives momentum to candidates like Trump and Le Pen. Trump being elected coming from the US itself gives a lot of momentum to Le Pen.

FUCK OFF KRAGER, YOU BLACK BASTARD

HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

>automatically associating cute blonde women with nigger dick
Disgusting.

Feel good man.

MFGA.

Le Pen 51% au premier tour. Brexit 3.0.

Frexit now!

>tfw it's not Marine on the pic petit escroc. :^)

What's wrong with that?
I would.

You would with anything with boobs and vagina

>He doesn't know Jeanne

Dumb monkey

You'd be surprised, actually.

Case in point: I wouldn't with this nasty literal whore.

just shop the lamb into a fucking pepe already

shut the fuck up finland