Have fun with all of our human garbage Canada. In 2 month's time, you'll be praying for a wall of your own

Have fun with all of our human garbage Canada. In 2 month's time, you'll be praying for a wall of your own.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/syrian-refugee-refuses-to-relocate-thought-winnipeg-was-another-country-1.3482466
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

our country is so cucked we won't notice the difference.

joke's on you faggot

>implying anyone wouldwillingly come to this shitstain of a country

its all words and pictures, canada is nowhere near what liberals think it would be like.

>implying we're not building a wall of our own as we speak

LUL

JUSTIIINNN

CLOSE THE BORDERRRR

Fuck that, I'm moving to America

Not gonna happen. There's an article on the requirements and they are insane.

Basically if you aren't a refugee you are fucked.

>Mexicans come here.
>Realize just how fuck off cold it is.
>Die
Go for it cholo

no

>97371764
even refugees think canada is shit. I've lived here for over 10 years i coulnd't agree more , canadian services are horrible at everything they do.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/syrian-refugee-refuses-to-relocate-thought-winnipeg-was-another-country-1.3482466

not even worried, most foreigners I met do a U turn.

That's a good thing.

it takes 2 - 5 years to get into canada, HA.

>JUST INNNNNN

Implying our immigration will actually take your libercucks.

They'll just end up in Toronto with all our other human garbage.

If you mean all the SJWs that promised to leave, none of them will do anything.
Overreacting on social media is what they do. And only that.

The immigration target is still only 300k and literally everyone from that 300k that isn't a refugee applied last year or earlier.

You guys are silly. It takes a long time to get into the US too....if you do it the legal way. The problem is that many people aren't doing it the legal way.

HOLLYWOOD IS COMING TO CANADA WOOOHOOO

>implying our immigration policies will allow them

>our country is so cucked
Shut the fuck of, Ontarion. You don't speak for all of Canada.

But if you build a wall to stop your enemies, they win

In canada you have to have a drivers license and a sin card or you basically starve. Good luck, they will need it.

honestly know one gives a fuck more than canadians, social services? welfare? all of it is unrealiable. its litereally survial of the fittest here. probably why liberalism is the most sought after as the last plea for help. you can literally die in the cold weather or get mauled by bears if you aren't careful.

>Implying they won't apply for refuge status
>Implying your dipshit leader won't take them all in just to look progressive.

top kek

>Implying Justin would let in anyone other than violent Muslims

This, it will never happen. But we will always be able to look at those celebrities and know they're honourless shit talkers and unreliable.

Trudeau won't pass his budget, he is fucked. Parliament will be dissolved. You are stuck with your fags and niggers I'm afraid.