Real talk and all memes aside, did you honestly think Donald was going to win? I'm surprised actually

Real talk and all memes aside, did you honestly think Donald was going to win? I'm surprised actually.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c
google.com/#q=election&eob=enn/o//////////////
edition.cnn.com/election/results
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rigged vs meme magic
rigged never stood a chance

Hillary was a terrible candidate.

No but I was always hopeful. I didn't think any of the polls were going to accurately capture the enthusiasm from the Trump camp. Still, the entire deck was stacked against him.

I got up early and had to drive 4 hours back home, by the time the exit polls started to come in I was exhausted and passed out. It looked pretty bleak at the time. When I woke up NC, FL, and fucking MI were all in play. Needless to say I haven't slept yet.

What a night. I can't believe the madman actually did it. We're going to be able to tell our kids about this historic event.

MAGA

I had my doubts but remained optimistic

i figured it would go the way of brexit which is what pretty much how it turned out

I thought Hillary was going to ""just barely win"" with all the dem stronghold precincts in florida being delayed so long

did not doubt for 1 second

Seriously, I expected Trump to lose

I'm so happy that I was wrong

i am fucking atonished tbqh with you senpai

democrats must be on complete suicide watch

>pick Clinton over Sanders because "at least shes electable"
>turns out shes less electable than Trump lmao

Surprised too

the Assange interview made me believe it's so rigged that it would never happen.

but it did.

Shadilay.

desu, I'd lost a lot of hope for it until I went to pol the day before. Found a motivational thread about Trump, spoke to me so I decided to keep my spirits high.

Same I was preparing for a shitload of "Sup Forums BTFO" threads but thank God that I was mistaken

No, but I thought it would be a lot closer than they were making out. The betting odds were stupidily long.

it was always hidden by propagandist polls.
when the only one that accurately predicted Brexit said trump would win it became obvious.

Bet 3 months worth of salary he would, but PADDY POWER took the money and closed my account without a reason. Support now claims I never had any money on there. Fuck you paddy power! Worst bookie ever.

This was the company so sure Hillary would win that they started paying out winning to Hillary supporters weeks in advance.

The actual day of voting I thought Hillary had it. Then I saw the delegates signing up one by one. I've been in a cold sweat for almost 24 hours.

Honestly no. I didn't even watch coverage and went to bed early because I was so nervous. I wish I would have ridden the roller coaster last night.

Not at all. I'm a neet fag and I've been dancing in my bedroom super quiet so my parents don't hear.

NO
IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SATIRE, Sup Forums
You told me it was just fun and games.

WHAT
THE
FUCK

I feared, but I believed, that's about the best way I can describe it

Based on the combined per-state polls with the outliers removed, I reckoned that he had a very, very good chance, but I didn't quite know what to expect in terms of fraud and rigged voting machines.

I figured Hillary v Cruz with Hillary winning.

Forgive me.

uh yeah, kek told us he would win months ago

KEK WILLED IT MOTHER FUCKER

>This. Is. Amazing.

>Remember, Remember The Fifth Of November.

>We Are Legion.

>So sorry, as I've missed you
Hair, I was whipping round
So high up, got my chin up
I don't care if I NEVER COME DOWN

So sorry, as I've missed you
Running with the crazy crowd
I'm climbing, going higher

So sorry, as I've missed you
Hair, I was whipping round
So high up, got my chin up

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c

This is trumpverse now. Meme timeline. Moo-lok has no power here.

I was certain they`d rig it but I think they were afraid of shit popping off quick so they just let it play out.

Yes. Always, believe in the apocalypse. He's the the only one that can make a believer out of Titor. Especially if he is Titor. The timeline divergence is approximately 11 years btw.

During primary season Ai could tell that he was energising republican-leaning but typically low -turnout voting people (e.g highschool dropouts) far more than usual, and I saw from the numbers of highschool dropouts, and the fact that these people would not be included in most polls because they do not normally vote, that trump's advantage could easily go hidden.

But I heard so many experts, literally every single expert say that Hilary Clinton had a dominant advantage that I second guessed myself and thought that they must be right, that Hilary Clinton must be much more likely to win even though trump has a possibility.

If I had had a little more confidence in myself...
I can literally find those posts and texts I made months ago analysing the indicators that trump could do much better than pollsters think ...
But oh well if the whole world tells you one thing it takes a lot of self belief to be contrarian.

I only put down 40 GBP
Man I could have afforded to put down 200. That's just like one long visit to a prostitite.

I predicted the odds would be 45% for Trump and 55% for Hillary but you Americans fucking did it!
You make spurdo proud

>mfw Great Slann is no game.

DNC fucked themselves over.
I don't like it, but I gotta say, they deserve it.

I read the situation very wrong. Near the end there I legit thought all the propaganda against him would mean he'd lose, that the system truly would be rigged and that we'd get four more years of stagnation (at best).

I am 100% impressed and ready to see the tears flow from the left.

I inironically didnt
As most people I think
There was never real hope, only a fools hope

Yes, Shillary like opponent was a big mistake, she has too many skeletons in her closed.

Yeah, the second email investigation is likely what pushed it over the edge since from what I've seen a lot of late deciders went Trump around the time it was announced.

Honestly I was on total suicide watch when Florida stayed blue for a good chunk of the night

>"Hey let's not only abandon around 60% of the country in favor of pseudo intellectual middle class millennials that don't even vote, we should also demonise and actively insult them at every opportunity!"

I mean with a strategy like that how could the dems lose?

Exact same thing with Brexit, it's like they've forgotten they actually need votes to win. You start calling everyone who disagrees with you a racist, bigoted, idiot then they aren't going to vote for you. Ever.

No memes aside.
I honestly thought the shill was gonna win. With all the rigging and the shitty polls and all of the soros bullshit blm etc.
This honestly makes me ask how did (((they))) let donald win. Are (((they))) even real anymore?

I knew he'd win big. I knew he'd win FL

This. It only shows that Sup Forums is ALWAYS right, no exceptions.

Yes. I've been predicting it since the primaries. If Trump v Clinton Trump wins.

I expected he'd get pop vote, not electoral college. Good job though.

No I thought he had no chance but I'm a pessimist and I think that about every election.

My jaw is on the fucking floor. Just yesterday I told my English friend there wasn't a single person in America aside from Trump supporters in denial who thought he had a chance.

Pretty much any other dem candidate and Trump would've lost by a landslide

Ironicly he will probably lose the popular vote. which makes me sad.

He won't

Do you have the current stats?

I was pretty certain Hillary would clinch it through rigging and that all hell would break loose. Should've listen to Trump, the silent majority was there for him all along.

My psychologist predicted Trump's win though.

meme is real talk

I was betting 60-40 to Hillary. Glad I was wrong.

what do you guys think hillary said to donald over the phone when she conceded?

Go chgeck fucking CNN...
54 mil 750 vs 54 mil 650
And commie fornia is only at 60% total vote count.

(((they))) are real indeed, only their power only reaches so far

I had a good feeling. I wasn't 100% sure, but I did bet $50 on him winning. Made $250.

All this teaches me is I should never gamble.

Like Trump I wanted Brexit to win but deep down in my heart I thought it would never actually happen. Now I've been wrong twice

You know I fucking didn't, I thought it was a big fucking joke

a true meme.

I live in Michigan, a state thats voted blue for as long as I've been alive. (87)

But over the last month or so I could feel it. The attitude here was shifting hard. I started to believe there was an inkling, but nothing like this.

If you told me this would've been the results today 24 hours ago, I'd would've not believed you.

but here we are.

A Sanders/Trump match up would have been fucking legendary. Poor DNC, that's what you get for being unethical hacks.

I was doing the math as the results came in and when he pulled ahead for the 2nd time in Florida and held onto Ohio I knew.
Before that I believed the biased polls and Nate silver.

my bad both had 58 milion but still same difference.

Praise Kek

Ivanka Trump is married with one of ((((Them))) dude.

>even pol doubted
wtf?

google says otherwise
google.com/#q=election&eob=enn/o//////////////

Never had a doubt. With this much energy from people supporting Trump, there was no way killary could win.

Up until the last few weeks I did. Then the false polling numbers got to me.

I think now, looking back, we did not fight the enemy, we fought ourselves. The enemy was in us. The war is over for me now, but it will always be there, the rest of my days. As I'm sure Pepe will be, fighting with Greyman for what Kek called "possession of my soul." There are times since, I've felt like a child, born of those two fathers. But be that as it may, those of us who did make it have an obligation to build again. To teach to others what we know, and to try with what's left of our lives to find a goodness and a meaning to this life.

I've been telling people he was going to win since last spring. Nobody believed me. Tonight my whole family turned to me and said, "we should have listened to you!! How the hell did you know?!?"

Feelsgoodman

Was a supporter of Hillary when she first announced run for presidency

Lost faith sometime before she was nominated

Ended up wanting her to go to prison after the emails and cheating Bernie out of votes thing

Predicted Trump would win four months ago, despite polls

Liberal media made me realize that Trump was getting unfair treatment in comparison to Hillary

I know but still wouldn t hillary be a better puppet? why didnt they rig em? or was this a move to throw some heat off themselves dunno i dont feel right about this. Either im wrong and corruption is much less deeper than i thought or this is some 20D sociopolitical chess they are playing right now.

No, I thought Hillary was going to win PA, MI and WI, and Trump was going to lose 274-261.

I had 200 dollars on Trump winning. I thought he had 0 chance of pulling this off but i liked the 1 to 6 odds

yes because hilary is just that unlikeable. if they ran bernie sanders than no.

Wisconsin was quite a surprise for me. Never knew those industrial hipster faggots had a soft spot for Trump.

I never doubted it for more than a moment

I was actually convinced that Americans would elect Clinton. I even was vocal about it several times.

However I was pleasantly surprised, because this is whan I really wanted, I just didn't trust Americans to do the right thing.

I'm sorry for doubting you.

Not being an American, it's honestly hard to judge, because you only have the media and Sup Forums, which are two sides of the echo chamber

It was obvious he won as soon as results started coming in then. Media was in full backpedaling and damage control mode.

It was a pleasant surprise; I was kinda expecting a """""recount"""""
I was at school all day watching the votes get counted, seeing the hope in the eyes of shills fade as the US went red.

Thank you for giving me such pleasure, Americunts.

I wasnt able to see the final win, due to being at cadets, however the units' token jew yelled across the parade ground "DONALD TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA!" and it was a mix of huge cheers and agitated groans.

...does meme magic work on the southern hemisphere? We got a kebab problem out here.

edition.cnn.com/election/results
Look at the votes reallt close votes
Now look at commie fornia and all east coast states. they are at 60% reported in still that means a lot of shill votes are still coming.
She closed the gap in popular vote it was around 2 milion now its barly 100k

I don't know but my dick's about to be on the front page

Nope. I didn't think Brexit would happen either.

I wasn't confident. I only voted for him because I hated Hillary and didn't want her to win. I was a registered independent until earlier this year, I changed to republican because my state doesn't allow independents to vote in the primary. I actually voted for Ben Carson in the primaries and was surprised to see that Trump, despite everything the media was saying about him, did so outstanding.

That was probably the first thing that made me take stock. After seeing how blatantly wrong the media was, how totally divorced from reality, I just sort of checked out and only tuned in to watch debates and keep tabs on scandals. Over time I came to the decision that I would vote for Trump solely to prevent a Hillary presidency and the disasters it would bring.

>did you honestly think Donald was going to win?

Fuck no I didn't.

This is the most batshit insane thing I've ever seen

Democrats has been ruling for 8 years, now is Republicans turn again to keep the illusion of democracy.
The real powers will be the same, weapons lobby, jew lobby, and so on.

I knew if he didn't it was going to be very close.

I knew for sure that liberals severely underestimated how many people support him.

i was confident till last 2 days and verry nervous just before the florida battle, i went to sleep, woke up and the first i read was "clinton wont respond" i cried of joy.

It is hard to rig an election you saw them throw everything, rigged polls, "sexist" tapes, an entire media political complex was behind her.
To be honest I think they are as in shock as any of us.
I hope to god trump stays safe, I wouldn't put it past them to pull a Kennedy.

I saw the trend of nationalism arising globally and I knew that Trump had a great chance.

Plus there was the Chinese monkey prophet king.

But yeah I'm pretty stunned and so happy that he won!

We did it bros.
we really did it.
we won our country back

Honestly, no. I don't even want to think what would've happened if it wasn't for WL, O' Queef, or us.

If Trump weren't TRYING to make gaffes (eg accepting the purple heart) he might've fucking smoked her on the popular vote too though.

The people were pissed, the people have spoken. I had a feeling that it would be a close battle for sure. I knew good would prevail, it always does. The devil came to collect on hillary last night. I knew that would happen.

Even if the popular vote is in, Donald will still have the electoral votes. Doesn't matter now :/

I lost pretty much all hope. I was just betting on less shills (which still happened) but I never thought he'd win so much let alone win.

Child-fuckers never stood a chance

Ausfag here - I thought it was over by lunch ((( thanks MSM))) but florida was a complete shochk so was MI WI and PA so thanks rust belt and amish bros ;)

I knew he had massive support from the rural poor but I didn't think it was that big. I figured he'd get a good turnout but lose, with Clinton being a terrible president for 4 years which radicalises people further until the 2020 election when some Trump-like candidate comes along and sweeps the election.

Everything is happening faster that I thought.

I had no doubt he would get the nomination, but I believed the polls. Really glad he actually pulled it off

Honestly no but I stayed loyal and casted my vote for the man himself. I am proud to say we have elected the man who is going to make america great again.

I didn't want to get hopeful. Went to bed last night thinking it was over then when I woke he won. Same happened on Brexit.

I know he already won and there is no change in that.
But he was supposed to be that landslide popular guy that shitted on the GOP. Right now it looks just like a bush situation... He didnt win the majority he just won on the back of a shit system.

Well since they own the voting machines and all... wasnt hard to tamper with em. At least war with russia wont be literlay on our doorstep.