YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT

YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT

WE'VE GOT THE ROPE RIGHT HERE

She is reptilian, all those seizures were due to hologram failing.

"be careful what you ask for you just might get it"

He played that song at his rallies.

Liberals went bonkers over it, laughed at the "irony"

Now I understand why he loves the song.

Special prosecutor when?

I'm glad she didn't win and all and she's a corrupt bitch and stuff

But I honestly feel a little bad for her, she worked forever to get where she was and she couldn't make it through while trump came outta nowhere and btfo'd her lol

Feel sad for her, she's just an ol lady, still glad trump won tho

MAGA

First female president of the USA has always been Hillary's lifelong dream. This was her last shot and she designed everything to be set up so she was assured victory but she lost. She will NEVER get another chance and she will die during her worst enemy's presidency and will forever be a footnote in the history books. Kids won't know her name and in a century only the most esoteric and dedicated of historians will know she even existed.

Sometimes I have the same feelings for poor JebĀ”, but then I realize that he would have been a neocon shill nearly identical to his brother.

First female president of the USA has always been Hillary's lifelong dream. This was her last shot and she designed everything to be set up so she was assured victory but she lost. She will NEVER get another chance and she will die during her worst enemy's presidency and will forever be a footnote in the history books. Kids won't know her name and in a century only the most esoteric and dedicated of historians will know she even existed.

That's literally a narcissist's hell.

It was all a private joke against Clinton.

That shrewd mad man

>she's just an ol lady

It makes me indescribably happy that this is how people will remember Hillary Clinton

WHEN YOU TRIED YOUR BEST BUT DIDN'T SUCCEEEEEED

Feels good man

Ivanka should run in 2024 to steal it from her

Trump is basically the Sun Tzu of trolling, this is like 5D non euclidean chess

People won't remember her

Who the fuck remembers the loser? The average American couldn't tell you who the losing candidate was 30 years ago. Only the most recent are remembered.

Only way she'll be remembered is if she gets busted

What is Hillary going to look like in 8 years?

I think President Trump will actually age well in the White House.

>I honestly feel a little bad for her
>she worked forever to get where she was
she robbed her charity, used her position as SoS to make money, people around her that could ruin her either suicided or were murdered.... i hope she fucking cries until she is arrested by gowdy himself, then cries more in jail.

Great

Those makeup artists in funeral homes do a great job of making people look alive once they die

It was great hearing that after Trump's victory speech. This spoiled child finally didn't get her way.

Car burning chimpout when?

>I think President Trump will actually age well in the White House.

I don't think any president ages well. Just pick any, they always look like shit after their term is over.

Fucking hell, this might be the closest presidential election ever, voter wise.