Batman Beyond

Reminder that this happened.

guess dini like morrison wasn't a talia/bruce shipper.

The twist at the end of this episode was hilarious and elevated Ra's from being an embarrassing 90s gimmick villain to a magnificently fucked up classic Batman villain worthy of standing with the likes of Joker and Penguin.

still better than bruce x babs

Racer Cool is from the 70s, though

actually I think Dini prefers Thalia, he never wrote so much about Catwoman

>elevated Ra's from being an embarrassing 90s gimmick villain
Ra has bee cool since his very first appearance in the 70s.

DETECTIVE

So, Clown prince what did you to Batman? Leave him in a trap? Beat a small child to death? Cripple a woman? All this and you still never fucked him as hard as I have

Fuck you o heard that Ra's voice

Now that's what one can call trans.

The head of the league of assassins, and a master assassin himself with hundreds of years of experience, can't kidnap a senile old man from his mansion? That's all he needed to do. Kidnap him and keep him in chains.

>Penguin and Joker in the same league
Nice try cobblepot

Actually Dini prefer Zatanna over Talia or Selina.

At first I thought it's going to be one of those "oh thank god that was just a dream", but then it's actually happened.

>YES! Detective! Right in my ass! Spank my dau-I mean my ass like crime rate of Gotham!

But then he wouldn't be able to trick him into having sex with him first.

At least Penguin actually has motivation for his actions.

It's not gay if he didn't know beforehand

It's not gay at all because it's a female body, technically.

But yes, fucking her even after you realize it's a male brain inside is at the very least questionable. Maybe if the voice wasn't male it wouldn't be so weird.

It's not gay, if he has a feminine pinny.

just rape him like in the comics

>he never wrote so much about Catwoman

He wrote Heart of Hush.

>Penguin
It depends of which version. Cobblepott can be a nice mid tier Kingpin when well writed, but nothing like Ras or Joker. Hell, even Riddler is more dangerous nowadays.

> If you can't defeat him, hijack your daughter's tight body and bear his children.
The perfect revenge!

Which was editorially mandated, he originally wanted to have Zatanna in it.

t. Gordon