Huffington Post is so butthur right now holy kek

Huffington Post is so butthur right now holy kek

Anyone have that one mockup?

They've been butthurt since the primaries when they started formatting their headlines in HTML1 shit

Well, this will be an excellent test to see just how good our checks and balances really are

And Hillary was excellent proof that it's broken. Trump is your check and balance and he's here.

i thought the election was meant to be rigged. Did Hillary decide not to do it?

your tears are delicious.

Do they know that Trump got over 300 EV's and held the popular vote yet or it didn't really dawn upon them?

I thought the polls showed Hillary having a 6 point lead and Trump has a 19% chance of winning? Were the polls rigged after all?

It wasn't rigged ENOUGH, but it was rigged alright.

I remember in one of the O'keefe videos they said they were going to see what happens this year, then next election they're going to go all out with rigging and voter fraud.

No, the DNC rigged the election, all right. And in spite of their efforts, IT STILL WASN'T ENOUGH.

The true support for the God Emperor must be a landslide.

The top comment on huffpost when the election was called was just:

>you guys said there was a 1% chance of this happening

>Wake up
>Be libcuck nu male
>See that Hillary lost BIGLY, BIGLY
>post yfw

Nate Tiberium losing his mind

>any of that
>Losing his mind
Are you slightly retarded

ALL WOMEN, PEOPLE OF COLOR AND ANYONE YOU LIKE WILL BE EXECUTED BY DEATH SQUADS IN THE MORNING!

(reads possible future headline)

What a classy media outlet they are.

>OMG HOW CULD U NOT VOTE FOR THE FIRST FEMALES PRESIDENTS??

I am so fucking glad I was able to shut down the first female candidate. Feels so damn good.

I thought the polls demonstrated with 98% certainty that Hillary would win.

Did they just....lie?

"WE ARE ALL SAD AND SCARED BECAUSE THIS MAN SAID MEAN THINGS!!!" -Liberals: Putting words first since 1960.

NH GOES RACIS SEXIST AND MYSOGINIST
t.huffpo

She lost the popular vote and the electoral college.

She lost the senate and the house of reps.

This is catastrophe tier. Any poll that showed her winning by a comfortable margin, like all of his, are completely and utterly BTFO

Yep. Turns out liberals are lying, immoral scumbags.

For all you fags who weren't around for Bush, you better buckle in. This is the normal level of contempt a Republican president gets from the media.

> all the gorillions to mourn...

Suck a fat dick, Cuckington Post

They weren't rigged in the mechanical sense, but they'd been rigged since before he won his nomination.

I have NEVER seen, outside of David Duke's Louisiana run, a united front against one political aspirant on this level.

They're like children. They're kicking and screaming. They're still in denial.

C'mon... C'mon... Just stop it Liberals.

GOOD MORNING

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

There wasn't a single poll that had Trump winning the popular vote, with the sole exception of the LA Times.

I can guarantee people were voting multiple times and dead people were registered but it wasn't enough against a fucking landslide.

They realized there's no reason to assume the risk of fixing the election. Much easier to just convince a huge percentage of people to vote for the candidate they secretly favor using simple reverse psychology. The media sides with Hillary and Trump champions the common working man. There's a lot of common working men in this country right now.

It was rigged alright just not enough.

Virginia had Donald CLEAR in the lead then suddenly new surges shot in from closed counties.

Washington state had Donald in the lead for 40 mins before they went neck and neck and suddenly the state was called for Hillary.

Colorado had "system crashes" which delayed results in multiple counties.

LMAO this is gold!

Actually, they do it since 500 before Christ, just look at ancient greek philosophy

We really need a Donald pepe opposite this one.

Swedish newspapers/tabloids today:

"The world's dictators are applauding the US election"
"Trump is congratulated by Putin and Le Pen"
"A sad day for the US, the world and Sweden"
"Goodnight, America. Goodnight, the world"

Much to the surprise of no one, the butthurt is immense.

but to be honest, who really voted for trump and who voted for hillary? how come hillary lost with the support of the media, the big hollywood stars, and the living former us presidents?

I can't even read Huffington Post anymore. They're gone so far off the deep end that they can't even be remotely considered "journalism" anymore.

Because the LA Times is not a fucking liberal rag entirely.

There are pictures of the Lady of Liberty on her knees crying. These libcucks need purging.

They are acting as if Trump just ordered the extermination of everyone they know with their endless

>RIP CIVIL RIGHTS
>RIP LGBT
>RIP EQUALITY
>RIP DIVERSITY
etc
etc

Lost

Everywhere outside of the cities is basically a crumbling heap. 2008 fucked up the US economy far worse than most other western ones - and rural/rust-belt areas never recovered.

Look at the county map - the only blue bits are commiefornia and cities.

I can't wait for the real dirt to come out on Clinton now. These self-eating liberals will want to punish her for letting them down. They'll actually investigate her shit.

soros' voting machines rigged until they couldn't rig any more
the trump load was too big

The LA Times is a liberal rag, I think they had Clinton at 320 EV. The methodology on their tracking poll made it impossible for them to manipulate the oversampling, which is why it was so accurate.

IB and and LA Times/USC were the only polls that had Trump positive in the last week or two.

Just get rid of everything else.

WAKEY WAKEY

>huffpo being butthurt about something

nothing new here

reminder they know fuck all

Why did you bother saying "there wasn't a single poll" when you knew damn well you were then going to say "with the sole exception of the LA Times?"

Has HufflepuffPost figured out they arent a real news agency yet?

He turned about a dozen counties in Michigan that Obama had in 2012. He blew Romney out in pretty much every state. First Republican to get Wisconsin since 1988 or 1992

The tears are delicious.

I think not providing a concession speech the night of, only calling the President elect, is unprecedented.

Presidential Pepe is best Pepe.

Because I've been up for two days straight, piss off.

I can imagine that after the tape, but the day before, just crazy.

D E L I C O U S

T

E

A

R

S

It was rigged. But Trump was ahead by like 8% ...

A heavy rigging is like 4-6% ... they when to 8%.

It's a shame millions are gonna lose their insurance though

But in the end the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few

Also

>pic related
Oh no, The Huffingtonshitpost is upset. What every shall we do?

I'll be honest and say I didn't want Trump to win but at least Huffington post is having a meltdown, fuck those cunts so much. At least I'll have plenty of butthurt.

Any chance they used the night to skip town?

Is this YLYL
If so then I lost

Yeah wtf is the deal with that? It looks like dogshit. Can't they hire someone for that shit.

yesterday was the best day ever but today may be even better

I doubt the majority of them could handle deductibles anyways.

I never understood how they can force insurance companies to take pre-existing conditions but not keep them in Obamacare.

>not BRB FBI

>tfw when the media media machine did everything in its power to try and stop this and still failed

If Trump actually follows through on his plan to repeal the law that prevents people from buying out-of-state insurance, then people's health insurance will likely be much cheaper than it was under Obamacare.

GOOD MOURNING