Turns out women like to be grabbed by the pussy. who would have thought?

turns out women like to be grabbed by the pussy. who would have thought?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MBquRAun1RE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women hate other women the most

I never understood why you guys didnt get htat

any data on asians?

>white
That's your answer.

What the FUCK is wrong with black people?

Only by rich celebrities.

He won;

>College Educated Males
>Males - No College
>College Educated Females
>Females - No College

He lost

>African Americans
>Latinos

Who showed up in smaller than expected numbers.

When will these leftist fucking morons get it through their heads that they do not represent anyone but a tiny fraction of the upper middle class, and that living your entire life in a safe space echo chamber will only make you ignorant to what is actually happening out on the streets?

Instead of addressing the fact that they Have No Fucking Clue About Reality, they will instead fall back to doing what they did after Brexit or Ghostbusters;

>Conspiracy
>Racism
>Sexism
>Transphobia
>Homophobia
>Islamaphobia
>Ismaphobia
>Phobiaism

Shaming people doesn't work when a vote is private.

nah, they don't care about us

It was pretty hilarious;

>Watching the Young Turks stream
>Black lady says; "You have no idea how bad the female on female hatred is. There is a strong divide, and we don't talk about it, and we'll have to address that"
>Cenk is like; "Yeah, huh. Interesting. Definitely something to think about. What about you Ana?"
>Ana Kasparian responds; "FUCKING WOMEN ARE FUCKING STUPID BITCHES. FUCKING STUPID CUNTS I FUCKING HATE YOU. YOU FUCKING DUMB USELESS RETARDED BITCHES"

Asian here, voted Trump but can attest a lot of other Asians I know supported Hillary.

>33% of Latino men for Trump
>32% of "other" men aka Asians for Trump

Not bad at all. But look at the nigger numbers, 8 fucking percent, niggers need to go! Niggers are cancerous criminal subhumans and must be exterminated.

What's wrong with Latinos?

They're literally the only race who directly stand to lose anything from Trump (be it relatives, friends or business interests). They still went 1/3rd for him.

Damn.

Oh yeah, because American statistics are so accurate, right?

GIBS ME DATS

They won't vote for anyone of whom they could as much as suspect that he takes their gibs away.

Wait a minute, did Trump actually win more latinos than McCain and Romney?

link?

So is rape now legal in the US?

Are you a fucking retard?

Hillary is too leftist for them, things about abortions, legalization of drugs and things like that made Latinos vote for Republicans.

that's honestly incredible. i don't want to think it's rigged but what are other explanations? were people afraid to say they'll vote for trump?

ya i think he got 29% to romeys 27%?
have to check that out later

Will the dems ever win an election without a black man/latino running again?

Because even Latinos know that other Latinos are fucked up. White feminists were more angry at Trump for saying that Mexicans are drug dealers and rapists, because Mexicans themselves all know a drug dealer in their social circle.

Plus you know, Latino countries are *real* patriarchies, so voting for a woman is a big no-no

you don't remember trump supporters getting accosted in the streets by wild packs of spics?

that's exactly what happened. silent majority is real. Sup Forums was saying it months ago

yeah, makes me want to not be so hard on them in the future. The blacks, man, wtf.

Polls and results are different you coal-mining soviet moron

You guys do realize trump getting 13% of black male vote Is a record right?

If current demographics continue, Republicans won't win another election. Trump won by a lot of states, but barely in those states did he win.

how can they say educated americans prefer hillary when only blacks voted for her?

How are they going to explain that all of their projections were heavily skewed towards Clinton given the actual election result?

so what's the deal with blacks?

Trump never said a damn thing about them. he said all sorts of shit about (illegal) hispanics, and they vote like normal human beings.

Whites were the only group that Trump didn't do better with. Really makes you think

Niggers are trash and only exist for gibs, they must all be exterminated.

We need to keep abortion legal so they continue self geocoding (pic related) while being more friendly to based Latinos who are growing at high rates, work hard, and are generally contribute to American society.

response rates are ridiculously low. somewhere below 5% of people who are called agree to take the survey. google low response bias. is one of the reasons the polls aren't super accurate. but in the end the polls had it pretty close, he only won by electoral votes.

Maybe they dodn't like it when Pedro the cousin from Mexico decide to come to the US illegally and end up leeching off the legal part of the family.

You'd have thought more women would have chosen the man who likes touching clitorises, over the woman who is O.K. with them being cut off.
Huh.

I was about to say that it seems extremely high especially for someone the media has done a constant "HES A RWCIST!!!" slant against. Overal he did really impressive with minoirties given how everyone was pitted against him in the news.

youtube.com/watch?v=MBquRAun1RE

B-B-B-BUT POL TOLD ME WESTERN WHITE WOMEN WERE THE WORST

Asians are actually the most apathetic voters in America.

There are a lot of vocal minorities in the Asian demographic who vote Dem, especially the younger generation.

But most of them don't give a shit about politics due to upbringing.

An Asian mom would rather you become a Doctor or Engineer than a Lawyer or Politician.

A STEM degree is more important than politics.

Maybe Asians are just tired of politics when they come to America.

After all, politics in Asian countries are way more intense and violent than America's politics.

For example, in Taiwan, Taiwan's version of Congress has members actually beating each other up.

South Korea government's inner circle is literally a Religious Cult.

Japan had someone kill a Communist on Live Television.

Hong Kong has useless marches that never accomplish anything.

And you already know what I am about to say about Mainland China.

Yeah, I can see why Asian immigrants don't want to involve themselves with politics anymore after coming to America.

>talking about self hatred

i watched a CNN documentary on the 70's or whenever decade Paul Bundy was active

The commentators were remarking how feminists were really bummed out that so many women were turned out by a literal serial killer of grils and sent him so many love letters

shits whack man i just took that segment with a grain of salt, but...

It is getting harder to brainwash the masses.
Their only option is to instantly crack down hard on the Internet, video-game chat, and xeroxed "newspapers."
A few more years of people outside the system sharing information, and they woun't be able to push a false narrative at all!
Censorship Now!

Depends on which Asian country they're from.
Countries screwed over by China (e.g. Vietnam, Filipinos, etc.) would like a more hardline stance against China, particularly its CCP. Some range from trade restrictions to full blown thermonuclear war to wipe out the Red bastards.

Thing is most of them wpuld vote hard right but republicans dont push them

Chinese and korean christians?
Hindi and sihks?
These are literally some of the most socially conservative people in the country

Doesnt help they concentrate on coasts where their vote means literally nothing

She could just drop "who voted for Trump" from her rant, and it would be more honest. They both would be more honest if they just dropped the qualifiers. They don't respect WOMEN period. They thought that WOMEN were easier to brainwash, and are angry at WOMEN for not listening to pundits slinging baseless allocations, while telling entire demographics to ignore the much more substantiated accusations of the same offenses associated with the media darling.

I seriously have trouble understanding how those two don't expect the majority of women in their audience to see right through them.

5% of the population is responsible for over 50% of all violent crime

shit guys what do I do, in deep cover now fuck

Incidentally, if you replace clinton with IQ < 85 and trump with IQ >= 85 this chart would still match pretty decently. :^)

I should compute the Brier score to be sure.

deja vu, I seem to remember seeing a post just like this after brexit
and it's still absolutely correct

"Over half the population is of average or higher inteligence."

You can do fun things with statistics, especially if you phrase things correctly.

they let you
esp if you are a billionaire

Maybe that 1/3 entered the country LEGALLY GODDAMMIT

Blacks are violent and commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, quadsy old boy.
Time for you to unfuck yourself

Pol is meming

I'm honestly surprised at the number of closet Trump supporters. I live in California so you know how it is here but wouldn't people scorn you for voting Trump in Wisconsin? He still won there

Thanks for the link to the source of the image...

Good

Not an argument lolbertarian

100% of crime is committed by criminals

must be, Trump is walking around scot free

>turns out women like to be grabbed by the pussy. who would have thought?

>Latino Men

>tfw a WINNING 33%er

Oh...was your first post supposed to be about Blacks? I honestly didn't know, 'cause 5% is far too low a figure by anyone's count.
(Not to mention all the people in the States who consider themselves White, but have a large percentage of ancestors who would have "passed.")
"Poor" people commit a disproportionatly large amount of "violent crime," at least, what is reported as such, too. Not that I'm too sure you would be talking about stats, seeing as your estimates are so far off.

Fun Fact: XYY, "supermales" make up a improbably statistically significant portion of the inmate population...but the general population of genotypicaly XYY males has a far LOWER incidence of violent offense records than the rate among phenotypical males.

literally Brexit Plus

I always told people Trump is more popular ANONYMOUSLY

This goes to show that women genuinely aren't cut out for politics in general. For example, imagine if there was a populist femal running and a tape came out of her saying she was going to cut off a guys dick. She'd lose entirely the male vote. Women just love to be oppressed is the essence of what I'm trying to say.

>4% black women
How do I hunt these mythical beasts with my great white harpoon, Sup Forums?

Wait.
Gotham billionaire. Playboy image. Wants safer streets. Hobnobs with the corrupt elite who consider him a traitor...
Next you are going to try and tell us Baron is Robin.

>imagine if there was a populist femal running and a tape came out of her saying she was going to cut off a guys dick. She'd lose entirely the male vote.

She'd get volunteers

What around playing "Brown Sugar" by the Stones on repeat without headphones, and prepare to get punched a few times.

I strongly feel this will be attempted.

By this logic Hillary would have won

I can't believe there were retards who thought his "sexist" comments would destroy his chances with women. Women know that men are pervs. It's natural.

This election was about white people telling minorities and SJW autists to fuck off.

Same shit will happen in France.

Good work burgers. It was worth it just for all the leftie tears.

I only hope Trump won't turn out to be shit like PiS did for us.

all the successful media blacks have been in clinton's checkbook shiling her like crazy the past year. Most dindus fell for it but a few at least took notice and got red pilled.