Am I the only one who feels sorry for her?

She wasn't just another candidate. She literally wanted and worked for this her whole life. And she was beaten by frog memes and "build a wall"

Just imagine your entire life's ambition ruined over stuff like that

Holy fuck that is just unimaginable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ezvfDzFMII
youtube.com/watch?v=r83En0Z5NmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself leaf

I'M FEELING SO MUCH SCHADENFREUDE RIGHT NOW THAT I COULD EXPLODE. I'M IN A CONSTANT ORGASM STATE. KEK KEK KEK

If I was her. I would honestly just off myself. 100% serious. Maybe give my money to a worthwhile cause and then just shotgun it

Should have been honest instead of trying to cheat her way in then.

I'm actually a pretty compassionate guy, but fuck no. She was evil and everything any liberal should hate about a politician.

I feel for her but she went about it in a wrong way. She's too crooked.

Yes, you're the only one.

NO CTR FAGGOT FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHILLARY

But she didn't do nothign wrong, did she?

Nah she was another shit candidate and she wasn't even left-wing

Bernie would have destroyed trump

come on CTR, its over. Get out of Clinton HQ and give your parents a hug. It's been too long.

You fought hard, but its time to put the keyboard down, and live.

I do. But she is an incredibly shady operator and was literally called incompetent by the FBI. I think Trump is terrible, but Clinton is terrible in her own way.

I feel for her as a person, but not as a politician.

I'm fapping so hard right now

>You're going to prison, crooked Hillary!

Fuck her. You don't think Ted Cruz worked hard for this either? And he lost too.

I don't feel sorry for her. Her own actions built her unlikable reputation and it finally caught up with her.

I feel sorry for the American people, because now we've got to put up with four years of gutting the country's resources in order to make the rich richer.

>just another candidate

She's evil incarnate.

EAT SHIT YOU TREASONOUS SCUMBAG BITCH AND YOUR LYING SHITSUCK FOLLOWERS.

YOU FAILED.

Hollywood celebrities shilled for her
The entire media shilled for her
Mega banks supported her
The polls were always in her favor
All of the living former presidents supported her
The mega corporations supported her
The Internet companies supported her
She had dozens of people murdered.
The FBI and the DoJ conspired to help her.
The DNC rigged the primaries for her.
AND SHE STILL LOST!
Is this the greatest fuck you in the history of everything? Or was she really just the worst candidate her party has ever seen?

>She worked for this her whole life
That's one reason she lost: a politician, more of the same.
Trump is a shot in the dark, she would be a shot in the head.

yeah she must be pretty disappointed desu

but how can she win against the holy kek ?

She even tried to attack the Frog in the medias.

There is no god but Pepe; anons are the messengers of The Holy Frog

well she got beat by a nigger the first time so.......

She's gonna win the popular vote

But it literally doesn't matter cause democracy lol

Feeling sorry for Hillary?! imagine what hell Bill is going through right now, probably hiding under the stairs from Hillary

Don't leave your 'life ambitions' to chance.

Nope, fuck her.

Dont feel sorry for the entitled bitch at all.

I lived through the 90s, she was an unbearable upstart then. No way I could put up with her in our faces for the next 4 years.

I was feeling bad for her but when I remember she couldn't even bother to show up and speak to her supporters I just think fuck you

She deserves it

the crocked deals made her lose, not build wall and memes

A lot of people want to be president and work at it without ever getting close. She had the bonus of being First Lady and Secretary of State. She had the bonus of being a woman during the most SJW friendly liberal time in history. She had everything set up perfectly and completely blew it.

Oh my god she actually looks like wojak

How pathetic is that? A lifetime of work ruined by shitposting

Aren't you shills jobless now? Why post here now.

From one perspective i almost feel some sympathy because holy shit it must suck to have your hopes and dreams that you've spent your whole life working towards be dashed upon the rocks by some non-politician who was the joke candidate until he won.

Then I remember litterally all of the scandals that would have jailed anyone else for life.

Checked.
Same here. I can't fucking sleep. I wish that I could rest, but I have work in 3 hours now.

That's the face of a lady who realizes she now has to answer for all the fucked up shit she's done in order to run for president.

I feel sorry for her voters and hardcore dems who were forced to choose Hillary.

But yeah, she had it coming.

She destroyed Libya like it was nothing and wanted to do the same to Syria.

The ONLY thing I give Obama any respect for is that he didn't bitch out and help her start WW3.

>She literally wanted and worked for this her whole life. And she was beaten by frog memes and "build a wall"

Probably should have worked harder because she use the same tactics from 30y before, aka just call your fucking opponent racist/fascist/sexist

It's obvious everyone was fed up with that shit, the "deplorable" just scealed the deal by awakening the great ancient evil : white middle class workers

Your enemy may be begging for mercy as your foot is on their throat, and you may spare them, but you have to remember why your foot was there.

Your empathy is humoring me

And yet no one fucking wants her

You don't get to be prezzie just because you have a vagoo and wanna

>feel sorry for her

How quickly we forget..

I hope she gets some rest so she is alert and refreshed for her trial.

To think it's going to end with her in prison to contemplate her wasted life :)

This. She didn't even make an appearance.

Podesta comes out and says, go home peeps, lots of counting, this ain't over yet.

Ten minutes later she calls trump and concedes.

She should have made the walk of shame to the podium and given her supporters thanks. The fact she knew it was over, yet couldn't even come out to face the public.

Fuck you Hillary 'why aren't I 50 points ahead' Clinton

When I start to feel a little sorry for her I remember how much money she has, so nope.

Want to feel sorry for someone, try Jill Stein or Gary Johnson who put up huge campaigns with little finance but lots of heart. Time away from their families, knowing they'd never win but maybe make a difference in future.

But don't feel sorry for Hillary, that Ambassador in Libya was, beaten tortured and gang raped. She knew him personally

Think about that

youtube.com/watch?v=_ezvfDzFMII

She would've won in a landslide if she weren't such a smug corrupt to the bone piece of entitled cunt

What are the odds she's having a nightmare involving emails right now?

this is all too beautiful to go to sleep. not even your dreams would be as delightful as what happened today.

I believe she deserves to hang by a rope, so no I don't feel one fucking bit sorry for the cunt.

Did she do a concession speech? Cant find anything

There is no god but Jesus

Trump won, I'm a Mexican and I'm loving this. Hillary would've sunk America deeper into debt but Trump is going to help fix it. I do not feel sorry for Hillary in the least bit.

When you put it like that it just makes it so much sweeter

Kekkk
Underrated post

Too much empathy can be fatal. I want her to disappear and leave no legacy that isn't a detriment to what she stood for but, I couldn't care less if she suffers.

Millionaires' problems...

KILLARY SHOULD GO TO PRISON. HE SAID HE WOULD DO IT.

fuck her, she got what she deserves, her own corruption was what necked her

Why was Georgia different with the southern vote as compared to say Louisiana and the Carolinas?

I'm sorry Canada you're just too nice. Sometimes you need to learn when to stop.

I'm sure you can just look at Justin Trudeau without a shirt on and all will be well. After all, Canada is next.

But for a soul it is better for her to lose. If she wants to she can come clean now from all her sins.

This

I was a hardcore democrat until the Clintons kill list.
I mean they are politics I don't expect then to be saints, 1 , maybe 2 killings , bribery can do the rest ,
But they insist on trowing dirt on each one of their problems , like a dog with a single trick.

I GOT SIMPATY FOR THE DEVIL BUT NOT FOR KILLARY.

Your life's dream ruined by a walking meme backed by people who can't stop posting smug frogs. Imagine working in politics nearly all your life and getting beaten by someone with zero political experience. She worked so hard for her legacy as the first female president on the US.

I think she's legitimately on suicide watch.

Fuck her, dude, I felt bad for Jeb, especially during Mister Metokers "Guac-Cast"

I will never feel anything but contempt, and hatred for this witch. She got what she deserved, hell she got off EASY she deserved much, much worse, but losing as hard as she did, I think justice was served.

She deserved it. Fuck HRC and all that she stands for.

I sincerely hope she has her execution televised.
You know, like Saddam & Gaddafi's were.

There's a pure white blanket of snow that fell overnight here in Rotherham.
My Goybook is 80% tears & shock. Many plebs are pretending they knew the polls were bullshit.
Tommorow belongs to us. It always did.

youtube.com/watch?v=r83En0Z5NmA

That only makes victory all the sweeter

you can tell she was ready to be president.
there was no doubt in her mind.
then suddenly the counties start reporting, more and more red.
I honestly think she broke down today.
she gave this all her strength, and I don't think she will survive 5 more years.

and it's all because of meme magic

You should not be sorry, if she done evil. Evil should not be supported.

If we support evil, aren't we evil ourself.

I would if she wasn't such a horrible candidate. I mean, you'd have to fucking suck to lose to Trump.

Also, you're a cuck, even Ben Shapiro was giddy that Hillary Clinton's lifebhas been wasted

She lost all my sympathy the moment she showed she gave zero fucks about the lives lost in Benghazi.

>be Hillary
>spend my youth being the perfect little girl
>jump on the segregation train to further my political agenda
>"shit, wrong team, gotta switch"
>spend some years defending pedophiles to ge ahead
>stupid husband is more popular than me
>become governor
>become president
>gets dick sucked by some fatty while I'm carrying his ass
>gotta smile for the cameras
>hustle my way into the senate by selling my soul to special interests
>soon.jpg
>some nigger gets involved
>"knew segregation was a good idea, fucking nigger"
>gets some secretary position
>fuck, gotta prove myself
>fund isis
>war with isis
>girlpower.jpg
>run for president again
>some fucking jew wants my turn
>rig the election
>orange haired biggot wants my turn
>kek, retard doesn't even know segregation is out
>orange haired faggot wins thanks to nazi frog
>it was my turn, you fucking niggers
>flee to saudi arabia

No you fucking cuck, I bet you actually voted for Trudeau

she can burn in hell she is a symbol for all what's wrong with politics in the world right now!

>involved in a giant child sex trafficking ring

I will never feel sorry for her.

I feel bad for jill. She put her heart and soul into a campaign she truly believed in, yet still got less votes than a semi-fictional dead gorilla. Let that sink in

> She wasn't just another candidate. She literally wanted and worked for this her whole life.
lmao, why would you think any of that.

She should be grateful the braindamaged monkeys at the DNC gave her the candidacy when Sanders would have been the alternative.

""""Her life's ambition""""" was ruined by her, and nobody else.

Not at all. She was simply evil.

>Major financial backers
>Major international backers
>Major media backers
>Major Satanic backers
>Lose to a man whose major backing comes from autists following an Egyptian frog god

Pitiable desu

She lied for self interest. It's a sin.

The sin is even greater, the more people you lie to. The more selfish it is, and the more damage you do, to the people. And the more you are really conscious about that it's a lie.

not doing much to dispel the notion that all leafs are fucking pussies

I despise her and pity her at the same time, it's weird. She's come a long way and put a lot of time and effort only to lose both her attempts at president. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

yes kill yourself leaf she was a satanist who loved killing babies

True that

Obama, Bernie, Joe Biden, Al Gore, even George W fucking Bush would have completely decimated Trump

What's more she had the media, a ton of influential celebrities and tons of liberal internet places shilling for her, she rigged the primaries to beat Bernie and she still lost

I don't give a fuck if she worked her entire life to be president, someone that incompetent should never be a power position

On the contrary, this is a perfect ending to her career. All the shit she's done and pulled in her life, you'd think that it would catch up with you at some point. Trump winning gave me some hope that maybe there's some justice left in the world after all.

Of course the funny part starts when the new FBI director re-opens the investigation, but imagining her stewing on the loss makes me feel giddy as shit for now.

>probably hiding under the stairs from Hillary
kek, with Monica or all the dead bodies?

Every single person in power pulled for her. She cheated in this election like her husband cheated on their marriage.... and yet.... the bitch STILL lost.. This is the biggest middle finger the citizens have ever given the establishment.
Hillary for prison 2016 lads?

liberals hate her, we keep trying to figure out where the votes come from

No

we are all sinners, I do pray for her but so glad she will not be president.

yes, yes you are muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahaahahah

>had the media on her side
>had years of experience on her side
>had almost every celebrity known to man on her side
>still fucking lost

It's not sad. It's simply fucking pathetic

BTFO

KILL YOURSELF IDIOT

SHE WAS EVIL AND CORRUPT TO THE CORE

HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING

PLEASE GET HIT BY A BUS AND DIE