This is the only time I ever laughed during an MCU movie. Thor's reaction is priceless. I can't lie

This is the only time I ever laughed during an MCU movie. Thor's reaction is priceless. I can't lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQ8tMDytEV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had a giggle there too mate

I laughed at....
>theres only one god ma'am, and he sure doesn't dress like that
And...
>how about nonce

Those are the only times

I laughed at the Hitler punch montage.

>only time I ever laughed during an MCU movie

Every Justin Hammer scene...and...that's it

That is so sad.

It was a great reference to comic shenanigans, MCU wasn't so hamfisted about those originally.

I liked the Cap scenes in Spider-Man and the story Thor told about the time Loki turned into a snake.

The character interactions in this movie were golden

So nothing's going to happen with that, right? I haven't seen Ragnarok yet.

He’s definitely unworthy after Civil War

Did he really upset you that much.

I thought 'get help' was funny. Also of lot of Thor's interactions with Banner in Ragnarok.

>unworthy after civil war

>after all the dumb shit Tony put everyone through Cap says he'll still be there if Tony needs him
>Unworthy

Try again

>helps a known terrorist get away

Not this shit again.

>Warmachine's story.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQ8tMDytEV8

>calling people autistic for being amused at Hitler being punched

Go back to Sup Forums please and never return.

I think you just proved him right

Pretty much all the MCU movies have at least one or two moments that are pretty funny.
Nothing absolutely gutbusting most of the time, but worth a chuckle.

I think the only time I've ever been to the point of tears in a MCU movie was Korg. But that's mostly on me finding the Kiwi accent insanely hilarious

True.

C'mon, Loki reaction on Thor/Hulk fight was funny.

Just wait till Infinity War comes out.

I guarantee you'll laugh at at least 5% of the 100+ jokes that Rocket and Tony make about fighting "a giant grape from outer space".

You are the reason Donald Trump was elected

It was the only good joke in ragnarok.

>>how about nonce
Really I thought that was cringey. Like the kind of retort you come up on the spot and don't really feel good about, putting you in full l'esprit de l'escalier mode.

>Americans voted for Trump because they were tired of people making fun of Hitler
I doubt that.

This stuff was by far the best part of that movie. Which isn't surprising, characters playing off one another has always been Whedon's thing, all the way back to Buffy.

That said, I laughed at a lot of the stuff in Ragnarok. The start was rocky but the humor hit its stride and became fucking excellent.

Go back to your containment board

Russo's were pretty good about jokes based on Winter Soldier and Civil War, I'm more concerned about Gunn being an executive producer as Guardians 2 was pretty cringe in places.
Not talking about Pac-Man, that was actually pretty decent due to the set up

Why wasn't Cap able to lift it though? Did he restrained himself?

Cap made it wobble, then realised he'd crush Thor by stealing his Thunder so he pretended that he couldn't lift it

Nah, Matt Damon in Ragnarok is the peak of the franchise.

Thor is unironically the funniest character in the MCU.

Hawkeye a close second.

I don't really get it. How can you move Mjolnir every so slightly? I thought you either could or you couldn't wield it.

There's really only two realities here:

>Cap had most of, but not all of the qualities Mjonlir requires, therefor could nearly trick Odin's spell

or

>Cap could lift the hammer, but only himself and Thor realized it. Cap chose not to wield it, much to Thor's relief.

I've been headcanoning the first.

Make America Great Again - kill yourself