Why couldn't he just continue the series like everyone wanted instead of rebooting it...

Why couldn't he just continue the series like everyone wanted instead of rebooting it? It would've been far better that way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyxnnEKD7G8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This shit aged awfully,looks almost satire nowadays, early 2000s standards were far lower than now.

What do you mean rebooting? Did he ever even make a new episode 2?

Has Mario gone Blanco yet?

>SMBZ Reboot - Episode 1 (January 8th, 2016)
>January 8th, 2016
>it's been almost two years

I think he whined on Twitter about how he didn't have the funds

He always was a bitch.

I saw this before i ever knew about DBZ.

Because like many people with ADD and depression, he got tired of it and the fans were acting like retards, more so than usual. Some fans would pester other people to get them to pester the main artist on deviant art.
He just ran out of gas and then wanted to be payed for it.
The dude got greedy then denied.

Oh wait, is that the show from YouTube where they used Mario & Luigi sprites and it was akin to DBZ?

Funny how nobody's talked about this one yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=MyxnnEKD7G8

Hopefully it'll be more than one episode.

Nope. Got bodied by Nintendo and has gone back to furry shit iirc

>Guy who made Nazo Unleashed starting working on a sequel in 2015
>Won't be out until 2019

That's 2hy it was called super Mario bros z

>ADD and depression
let me take a wild guess, self diagnosed?

boy it's almost like animation takes awhile, especially if a single person is the one animating

Yes

>he didn't have the funds
>anyone funding a fanfic

N-NANI!?

Same guy?

What he should've done is make the patreon for his own original work while he just *happens* to work on SMBZ "on the side" (even if, in actuality, it'd be his main focus). That's how a lot of fanfic projects like this are funded, by saying the money is really going to something else.

It was his own damn fault for thinking he could get away with making a Patreon to directly fund a project with copyrighted characters.

That's what he started doing after his original patreon failed, but depression still got to him and part 2 got stuck.

His already broken spirit got shattered by Nintendo. He took the money and ran.

I'm really sick of the money centric mentality everyone seems to have nowadays. You should be doing it because you genuinely love it, and making a patreon as an """"optional"""" way to help really takes away from that.
>"You don't need to donate, but it will help me get it done faster, so......"
At a certain point it becomes less optional and more required.
Yes, we all love money and we all love getting it, but at the same time having principles and self-respect is more important.

Plus, it would've avoided the whole Nintendo fiasco, so there's that too.

Same will happen with Kazerad and his litte furry comic.

I remember hearing that the guy got kicked out of his job and now he's living in his mother's basement surviving on autismbux

But, what is it? I've never heard of this until now. Is there some reason I should be excited for it?