Canto Bight (Tue 5)
Darth Vader #9 (Wed 6)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1524340&p=52115985&viewfull=1#post52115985
youtube.com/watch?v=2J07mmOlfGs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJw1W7UZUL4
youtube.com/watch?v=osXqwvaUCsc
youtube.com/watch?v=-RkSQSxEkX4
youtube.com/watch?v=xLH1YYfXdko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is she, /swco/?

>mom dies
>your bitch brings you blue milk

She is adorable.

She's worth the dubs you got. You've been hit or miss these day Rignemaanon. Still working I assume.

Even Vader felt the call of the Light and Kylo is no Vader. Once, recently where a kyber crystal tried to show him a future without Palpatine and I can't be 100% sure but I think they've shown another moment or two once he realized Luke was his son.

Star Wars needs more Incest and padawan fucking.

Well, see you anons next week.

CLINKS MY GLASS AGAINT YOUR'S

Who will he throw?

Imagine being Mark in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Thala-siren, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Mark and not only sit on that rock while Thala-siren flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while stroking those nipples. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, THALA-SIREN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Tatooine. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled sea-breasts as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, as you painstakingly tug on each nipple waiting for that green milk to squirt out. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person on this island before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Mark Hamill. You're not going to lose your future royalties over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

thumbnail makes it looks like he has a sick pompadour

So, if Ahsoka had survived to Rogue One, would she have gone with Jyn and ended up getting killed on Scariff?

Possibly, but that's assuming she was just hanging around on Yavin at the time rather than on some other mission.

With a Jedi they might have survived. Then again she isn't near human enough to pass as a trooper. At the very least they would have had a better shot. Tarkin may not have fired on Scariff of there had been a Jedi. The Emperor may have wanted to personally deal with them and order his agents to capture where possible.

Say what you want about Adam Driver, but it can't be denied that he has enviable hair.

>it's full of sand

look at Vader's meditation The butterflies are the light side inside of him

Even Poe's still relaxed enough to do the little "so who talks first" bit. Vader was enormously scarier in ANH because the characters were SCARED OF HIM.
Except the first main character to actually talk to him, Leia. Who, as you might recall, mouthed off to him, and pretty much every imperial until they literally blow up her home planet in front of her.

>characters where SCARED OF HIM.
Not really. All the troops and lower imperial personal in the movie interact with Vader in a impersonal, professional way at best. In the early briefing scene we also see an Imperial officer directly mouth off to Vader about the force without any apparent fear, which leads us to believe that the higher ups don't have very much respect for him. Even after Darth Vader starts force choking him, Tarkin basically commands Vader to fuck off, showing that it is HE that has the true power, and that Vader is just sort of an enforcer of Tarkin's will. Tarkin even seemed slightly annoyed that Vader was trying to show off his power in such an infantile way. Combine this with the fact that Leia is constantly berates Vader in every scene they are together in, Vader ends up seemingly lacking in any authority or respect. The only time we see somebody actually afraid of Darth Vader is Antilles at the beginning of the movie, and that was only because the man was being choked to death. It isn't until TESB that anybody seems to actually fear little orphan Ani, and that's because he is actively forcechoking people who failed him. The idea that people fear Vader as some sort of Imperial legend is an idea that was developed after the fact, and comes from the audience's perception of the character more so than it does from any evidence in ANH.

What does it taste like?
Do I have to suck off Chuchi to find out?

The tie-in children books have leaked and spoiled pretty much all of the first act.

In Ahch-To, Rey locates Luke Skywalker and wants him to help the Resistance, but Luke refuses. He believes that the Jedi should be extinct to end the cyclical conflict between the Dark Side and the Light that consumes the galaxy, and refuses to use the Force.

In D’Quar, General Hux leads an assault on the Resistance’s base. Poe Dameron and his squad distract them long enough for the Resistance to escape into hyperspace. During the attack, Finn awakens and finds out that Rey is gone.

The First Order manages to track the Resistance’s fleet through hyperspace and launch a second attack, led by Kylo Ren. Poe disobeys General Leia Organa’s orders and attempts to fight, but is defeated. Kylo hesitates to kill Leia, but the Resistance's ship is heavily damaged and Leia is injured. They are rescued by Leia’s old friend, Vice-Admiral Amylin Holdo.

With Leia injured, Holdo becomes the leader of the Resistance and Poe is demoted. He doesn’t trust Holdo and slowly assembles his own splinter cell, as the Resistance relocates to an abandoned Rebel outpost on Crait. Arriving there, Leia begins broadcasting a galaxy-wide signal urging whichever systems haven’t fallen under the First Order’s control to join the Resistance and fight.

Finn attempts to steal an escape pod to go find Rey, but is stopped by mechanic Rose Tico, whose sister Paige died in the attack. She wants revenge on the First Order for destroying her homeworld and initially believes Finn to be a traitor.

Rose deduces that the First Order could only be tracking them from their flagship, the Supremacy. Maz Kanata reveals that the Master Codebreaker who resides in Canto Bight can help them disable the Supremacy’s defends so they can infiltrate it and destroy the hyperspace tracker. Holdo doesn’t approve, but Poe helps Finn and Rose reach Canto Bight and sends BB-8 with them.

Orange milk is better.

In Acht-To, while following Luke, Rey is called to a cave, where she finds the sacred Jedi scrolls that Luke is guarding and faces manifestations ofher own dark side. Luke realizes that Rey is strong with the Force and her raw strength reminds him of Kylo Ren. After visiting the Millennium Falcon and watching Leia’s message to Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke reluctantly decides to train Rey.

At the Supremacy, Kylo reports to Supreme Leader Snoke, who berates him for being too weak to kill Leia. Kylo resents Snoke and is secretly conspiring against him to seize control of the First Order. Kylo is also obsessed with finding Rey to get revenge for his humiliating defeat at Starkiller Base.

In Canto Bight, Finn and Rose attempted to meet the Master Codebreaker, but are arrested for being illegal visitors. In prison, they meet self-proclaimed slicer “DJ”, who offers to help them in exchange for a reward. BB-8 breaks them out and they all escape on a stolen ship.

In Ahch-To, Rey trains with Luke. He guides her through the spiritual side of the Force, and in the process finds out she is connected to Kylo through the Force. Kylo senses where they are and rallies his men to pursue them to Ahch-To, kill Luke and find Rey for Snoke.
Post a Reply
Return

>Post a Reply
Well I mean if you insist. Thanks for using spoiler tags
Also thank you for confirming Kylo wants to kill Snoke. I hope that shitty old wizard is dead by the end of the movie, at least then the First Order might actually grow into what it is meant to be

>No force ghost Anakin mentioned or depicted anywhere
TLJ theorist BTFO

Time to go dark again. Thank you for putting it behind spoilers.

>>Bounty hunters brought to an imperial star ship
>>Almost instantly made useless due to plot
>>Zukkus, 4-Lom and Boba make a big deal with the officers on deck about their reward
>>IG-88 hacks into the Star Destroyer's targeting computers
>>Dengar and Bossk deal with officers and security in a lethal manner that doesn't involve blasters so it looks like Vader choked them to death
Is there a comic or anything that deals with anything like this?

>majority of acts 1 and 2 are now spoiled all because some stores put the books out a week early
How hard do you think the House of Mouse is going to bring the hammer down on their asses

Not at all. It'll just be ignored as usual.

>majority of acts 1 and 2 are now spoiled all because some stores put the books out a week early
Oh no it's not like you can simply avoid the spoilers what do

>>oh no character arcs are worth more than their sexuality
It's almost as if deep characters aren't exclusively about their sexuality

...what?

Does anyone have the links to those ripped models from that mobile Star Wars game?

The one where pic related came from?

Here you go user.
facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1524340&p=52115985&viewfull=1#post52115985

Thanks, guy.

Was playing around with my 3d software and figured out how to make convincing Lightsaber blades. So I thought I should get my hands on that Vader model.

I CLAPPED I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT

>master race

youtube.com/watch?v=2J07mmOlfGs

this is real star wars now

Gimmie that damn blue milk!

do you know if they can be opened by maya and cinema 4d?

These shorts are actually pretty great.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJw1W7UZUL4

youtube.com/watch?v=osXqwvaUCsc

youtube.com/watch?v=-RkSQSxEkX4

youtube.com/watch?v=xLH1YYfXdko

>"Come and get it big boy..."

Having seen the trailer where BB8 and BB9 'fight', I'm increasingly convinced BB units are programmed to act like cats.

One of the Aftermath books has early BB unit esque droids as therapy droids for New Republic vets, so the idea of them being programmed to act like animals is actually pretty plausible.

Amilyn Holdo in the new Leia book is cute as h*ck.
Even if she is just space Luna Lovegood.

that's adorable desu

Why is /swco/ so dead?

Do you think Ahsoka and Shaak Ti's dicks are cut or uncut

Because like 90% of the regular crowd's jumped ship to avoid any more TLJ spoilers.

Spoilers are getting real, to be honest I should have punched out a few days ago. As it stands as soon as I saw the visual dictionary leaks my hopes of being unspoiled vanished

people sperg out about spoilers
I'm excited for spoilers

You know the blue colour scheme works really well for the BB units. Why didn't they use it?

probably because of how iconic the blue color is for a similar looking droid

I unironically found Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies super hot and have fapped to her numerous times

Do you know what a bounty hunter even is? Hint: it's not "invincible superhero with boundless wealth"

Aside from it being a little too blatant even for Abrams, orange suits him better with the "B-ball" idea.

Uncut.
What about these two?

Circumcision is one of the tenets of Islam

What about her then?

Same.

I've heard TCW described as an extended edition of ROTS
With that in mind bigger longer and uncut

I'm really starting to love the Galactic Empire, especially the Stormtroopers, for whatever reason. Recently finished Red Inferno, which was decent, and I was dissappointed, but not surprised, with the campaign of Battlefront II.

What are some downloadable comics or books that focus on Stormtroopers, the Empire and the various people who serve it? Preferably decent and interesting characters who don't defect to the Rebels.

Give me spoilers. REAL spoilers.

Why do people care about being spoiled? It's not like anyone important is gonna die. We know the darkside wins in the movie. So why do people care?!

>Chuchi is the size monster
Oh dear. How many inches are we talking?

>We'll be telling a story from the Empire perspective!
>Play two missions with the Empire then switch sides

Ignoring the loot box fiasco, that alone is enough to not play BF2

Lost Stars was good, but doesn't satisfy your requirements under the spoilers
TO be completely honest with you, there was a big push in the comics and novels that came out around TFA for a "better Empire", even from A New Dawn (one of the first novels in the new canon) there were elements of this idea. It seems to have been dropped recently, and I can't tell if its just a case of JJ fucking up the First Order so badly Lucasfilm decided to just lean into them being incompetent fucks or what

Even worse than that, they could have at least pivoted it so you were still a special forces soldier fighting for the Republic, but Iden basically vanishes from her own story until the end. Its fucking bullshit
The BF2 campaign was so bad, fucking Call of Duty did a better version of a similar story in Infinite Warfare. Fucking CALL OF DUTY did a story better than a Star Wars game

What about a game where you play an Empire spy going undercover as a rebel and fucking up rebel plans and bases

they fucking what

GOD DAMN IT HOW ARE PEOPLE SO GODDAMN ALLERGIC TO THE IDEA OF MAKING THE EMPIRE HEROES OF A STORY FOR ONCE

SHIT WHAT WITH DISNEY BEING FUCKING OBSESSED WITH TELLING "THE UNTOLD STORY" WITH BITCHES LIKE MALEFICENT, WOULD IT KILL SOMEONE TO HAVE A CONSISTENTLY SYMPATHETIC AND *IMPERIAL* IMPERIAL MAIN CHARACTER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

For all the faults of Disney canon, I do like that female Stormtroopers and Imperial Officers were more prominent in the Empire than they were in Legends. Plus, I love how the destruction of the first Death Star is basically the 9/11 of the Galactic Empire; it's one of the things I liked in Red Inferno that I never even considered.

I can't help but be curious about what Star Wars Sup Forums would be like.
>0 ABY: Never Forget
>Order 66 never happened
>Alderaan was an inside job
>Around Jedis, Expect Lies!
>Don't buy that Speeder, that price is just the Rebels trying to Jedi you out of your credits.
>Palpatine did nothing wrong!

>do you know if they can be opened by maya and cinema 4d?

I use Cinema 4D. The vader model I downloaded was an FBX file.

Unfortunately, it's just the model. It has no rigging.

That would have been the best way to do it. I was hoping thats where they were going with it actually, like Iden hops in an X-Wing to defend Naboo because stopping Operation Cinder is a good way to win friends in the Rebellion, and then she and Del defect back to Rae Sloane's faction sometime before going to Jakku.
That would have been an interesting story, allowed us to see both sides of the war, AND been a nice way to integrate the book as well.
As it stands, BF2 just feels like the result of extreme creative cowardice

Agreed on your first point, of my top three Imperials two are women which is really nice. I just wish they had/will do more with Rae Sloane. She was the best part of Aftermath IMO, and her drive to create a new Empire is what really started the entire Sequel Trilogy. It pisses me off no end to see that Sheev knock off Snoke be presented as the top of the First Order hierarchy

Given that the only mention of her post-Empire's End is in past tense, and Snoke's status as a powerful Dark Sider and manipulator, I think the chances of seeing her again might be pretty slim...

christmas Size

Whic his one of the many, MANY bullshit things about TFA and the First Order in general that I wish would be changed
But of course we can't have competent enemies who believe in a cause they consider good any more
At my most bitter and cynical I wonder if its just the Americans being uncomfortable that if you start making a major military power with the will and the desire to project power across large distances to enforce their views on people things start getting a little too close to home

No it's literally just to appeal to chinks and other foreign movie markets

What does that mean, I need to know.

Technically speaking I'm a foreign movie market, and I now a fair few people who are actually in foreign movie markets (well, they have to put up with dubs at any rate), and the First Order being incompetent fucks is one of the things that pisses them off too
If you're saying they cut Rae Sloane because a black female leader wouldn't sell, Thrawn is right fucking there to help get her over. Or you just have her as one part of a leadership council or something
Literally anything other than "Fuck You, its the Empire but somehow worse and more back stabby, led by Palpatine: Child Predator edition"

Chimney Cleaner

Chyna can't have filthy imperialist dogs being shown in a sympathetic light

Horse shit, they edited the Chinese poster for TFA to highlight the First Order troopers, not to hide them away. And they fucking loved the PT, which shows the proto-Empire in very sympathetic light until they tip the hand and go Order 66

wow and I thought your earlier fake posters were bad, that one dives to a whole new level

>I love the Empire and support it because they brought peace to my homeworld
>Empire begins destroying homeworld
>fuck this Empire im leaving
Are you idiots too stupid to realize the Empire is evil? Palpatine literally wanted it destroyed and fractured after he died. It had no purpose other than to spread pain, misery, oppression and death. No sensible person would continually serve the Empire. Canonically, most of them defect or jumpship as soon as Palpatine is gone.

>t. mon mothmotherfucker

get out, rebel scum

The Galactic Empire, as created by Sheev, was an engine of misery and death because Sheev wished it so. He wanted to fuck the galaxy AND The Force for everything it was good for, and become a physical god over the broken and weeping remains of both.
But the idea of a strong centralized government, one that actually projects power, enforces the same laws on multiple planets and keeps the galaxy safe for regular people is a good one. Its an idea that multiple members of the Empire and even some of the New Republic aspire to or work towards, because at its core it is a good idea. The execution went wildly wrong because Sheev was a self serving Sith motherfucker, and there's even an Imperial character who explicitly recognized that Sheev's self serving nature would only bring ruin to the galaxy.
LucasFilm keep bringing this idea up, across multiple eras now, and yet they completely fucked it to death in the Sequel Trilogy era when it had the best chance of actually happening. I don't mind the idea of the Empire being evil, or its direct successors, I just want a more coherent reason for that evil than "because we needed villains and JJ wanted to spend millions of dollars recreating his greatest hits of the original trilogy collection"

>But the idea of a strong centralized government, one that actually projects power, enforces the same laws on multiple planets and keeps the galaxy safe for regular people is a good one.
yeah that sure justifies the first order
delete yourself you commie statist filth

It doesn't help that both republics were useless.

Only one was useless. The Republic lasted 1,000 years with mostly peace.

I don't understand the idea of avoiding spoilers. If I can, I'll read the whole script for a movie before I see it. I mean, if the only reason you think a movie is good is because of the surprises, then is it really that good of a movie?

Republic didn't let the separatists leave either. Not sure where communism came in.

Slaving Hutt fucks weren’t being systematically turned into burning grease.

Nothing justifies the First Order. After Hosnia, I don;'t think anything will
I don't want a more competent version of the Empire so I can support them, I want a more competent version of the Empire so they actually feel like a challenge. I want a better Empire so they will force the Rebels or the Resistance or the Republic or whoever comes next to be better as well, to actually fight smarter AND harder to stop them
I just want bad guys who sort of have a point but completely lost it along the way to that point, who actually have reasons and confidence in what they do and why they do it, instead of cardboard cut out 'villains' who are only bad guys because the plot demands it