Captain America speaks the truth

Captain America speaks the truth

He's a paid homosexual actor

Trump isn't a hate monger tho

At least he's paid. You're not getting paid for being homosexual.

>Nearly all the people I respect or like are devastated and crushed
>Meanwhile, Sup Forums is celebrating like the world has been saved
I don't know who to believe

Hollywood still shilling so hard, we'll free you from your overlords soon enough

It upsets me that a physically perfect human who also plays my 2nd favorite fictional character ever could have such terrible political and social values. I guess that's what being a Masshole does to you. Fuck this shitty state.

YOU FUCKING SWEDE KEK YOU CONSIDER THIS PANDERING TO BE THE TRUTH??

another jew for my blacklist

OUT OUT OUT OUT

GET 'EM OUT OF HERE

CTR on suicide watch

>homosexual
I wish.

Another "paid actor" mad that he won't be able to make millions anymore off movies and he'll have to get a real job. Trump needs to ban Hollywood.

Hail Hydra

>citizens choosing
>that's bad

He seriously has one of the most punch friendly faces I've ever seen. Its the only thing I can think of when I see him in the Avengers movies.

Wtf I like hydra now

easy, you have shit judgement

Did you know all the actors from avengers did a anti trump ad?

Since trump won, does that mean he's stronger than Thanos since he beat them all combined?

He has been designated to the "Pirate only" list

No, you move.

>flag

SWEDEN NO

>dancing monkeys have opinions from their ivory towers

niggers.

Thanks Captain Qatar

He does know that Clinton is a bigger bully and beats her staffers right?

Literally who ?

The election showed that no one cares who you are.

Oh and Hillary saying it's okay to kill children is any better? These liberals need to get their priority straight

>grown ass man calling someone a bully

fuck man they are all mental toddlers

I like lots of people in entertainment too, doesn't mean I need to follow their wacky-ass views to a tee. Just go celebrate with the folks over victory.

I'd rather have a "hatemonger" than a warmonger as a president.

Actually Chris and Renner were the only avengers NOT in that ad

Damn son, right in the feels

What a cuck. Who the fuck is he even blaming? You don't show up to vote, you lose.

Its High Noon, bitch!

believe us. We predicted this. We know the future.

he's a crying bitch faggot like his brother.

Bullies get the job done.
Unlike chill nignogs and greedy women.

I'm pretty sure that the smart amount of people that voted for Trump did it just to not have Hillary. It's the nation's fault anyways to have those 2 meme candidates get that far.

I know what you're thinking

Did I fire five shots, or six?

I need to rewatch the Dirty Harry movies. Clint Eastwood is based

But that's kind of what we need right now. I support Trump because I'm tired of America being the world's whipping boy. I'm tired of the world looking down on us while simultaneously expecting us to fix the world. I'm tired of having to conform to the same politically correct standards as everyone else or I'll be seen as a villain. I'm tired of always having to tip-toe around a delicate always changing line and having to watch the people who represents me do the same. I'm just tired of it. I want someone who isn't afraid to say what needs to be said or do what needs to be done. I want someone who is willing to put America first and the world second. If that makes him a hatemonger and a bully then so be it.

When did adults start to use the word "bully"? That faggot Van Jones called Trump's old campaign manager a bully when he was laughing about Clinton refusing to concede after her people busted Trump's balls about "accepting the results."

>2nd favorite fictional character ever
fucks sake what kind of pleb are ye

No, we stopped the bully.
It's Hollywood, so yeah. He is.

believe american citizens who actually know something about either candidate

Haha do you really take this guy seriously? Trump isn't a bully, he's a dealmaker. You have to hold your own when you make deals or you'll get jipped. Do you want a weak leader that will let your country have deals that weaken your economy?

The problem is that if this truly was the battle between two shits to see who was less shit, then victory is meaningless because everyone is still in deep shit.

Is it too much to hope that Trump will actually be a decent president?

President Trump to play Thanos in the next Avengers movie?

>He does it for free

Burn Hollywood down

>I don't have long left to live
Don't you say that Clint. You're a national treasure

Am i the only liberal that is happy about Trump's victory? I mean, c'mon... He is the lesser evil. Clinton is a shame to the liberal world and i don't understand why people are getting upset about her loosing.
She is not better than Trump.

When will you ever stop being cucked by sandniggers Sweden?

I'm a leftie and I'm glad this "left" is dying

Captain don't be a fool

Why are celebrities such uninformed, bleeding heart faggots?

Are they being threatened by their masters? There's only like 3 or 4 of them who don't support Clinton right? I'd like to see someone big praise Trump just so we can see them 'overdose' a day later at this point.

if he dies, know that he was fulfilled and happy

>Captain cuck
mkay

ISN'T HE CANADIAN!!!

>he doesn't know pol is always right

is this the celeb butthurt thread?
dumping oc

Absolute legend! Gran Torino best film confirmed.

My dad is an actual liberal , and we're having a few drinks to celebrate.
My Mom on the other hand is one of those "EVERYTHING IS RACIST" people so she's pissed, but I don't give a shit, beacuse me and my wife agreed we would only bring kids into this workld if trump won so we'd have a bit of hope.

Fuck Sup Forums I've never been so happy. hold me

Clint you can't just say shit like that

Believe your eyes

Liberal who saw the Clinton shitstorm approaching a long time ago here, I've had faith that trump could pull it off for, hell I dunno, not quite a year now. I loved that people kept counting him out and that he's just come back time and time again.

Well, I say I'm a liberal, more classical liberal, which is pretty far removed from the democratic (and Republican) parties from the last 30 years or so, but whatever, still ambivalent about Trump winning but absolutely thrilled that we will not have a Hillary presidency.

Frankly I'd be fine with a woman president, I really would, but keep that bitch far, far away from power of any kind. I've combed through a few thousand of her emails, she is evil, she is surrounded by evil, no question. She is a disgrace, a traitor, and combines the worst of the regressive left and neocon crony capitalists.

One of my entertainment heroes, John Romero told anyone who voted for Trump to unfriend and unfollow him on twitter... I have worked with the guy a little, and we got along well, so I hope I can get a dialogue going and redpill him a little. He's a liberal but I just can't imagine him supporting Hillary for anything but a lynching, the woman is literally Satan.

>TL;DR even if Trump sucks he's a hero, because he slew the beast Hillary, long live Trump. if he's a good/great president, even more praise

I agree. It's kinda supposed the the lefties should be more objective and liberal. But all of those people supporting a criminals campaign just because she is labeled as ''liberal'' is destroying the hope that i have for the better world.

He doesn't deserve to bare the name of Captain America.

Probably. Everyone I saw today is extremely butthurt.

based shawn

/pol is always right

>Insult the majority of people in your country
wow how could this backfire

we are the hope for something better and we have proven that hope will prevail against all odds

it's hiiigh nooo-URK *crumple*

>every fucking time

Just remember pol is always right.

OH MY GOD. They're FUCKING ACTORS. They're completely brainwashed, they don't know anything ffs.

A Wild Facefuck Appears!!

Real Captain America would hate both candidates and be ashamed of America as a whole

It might as well be.

It actually bothers me to hear his opinion. I think it's mainly because Captain America has always been one of my favorite characters, and in general his portrayal has been perfect.

In all honesty, is Steve was real, I feel like he would respect the idea that America made their own decision, even if he doesn't agree with it. If anything, he would probably hate the way that the media has attempted to force people into very specific opinions, and incited hatred against anyone who thinks differently. Steve's hot button has always been people forcing other people to believe something they don't agree with.

I hope russia nukes your yankee ass

>candidate wins election fair and square
>call everyone you disagree with racist and sexist
>this will surely make them change their minds next time!

How braindead can these people be

Plus he would hate Hillary, he spent a whole movie fighting government corruption

HRC fans can be so racist.
Assumes all blacks would vote as one.

>hillarly takes money from Saudi Arabia
>funds ISIS
>wants to bring "refugees" into the US (AKA rebels)
>laughs at getting a pedophile off with a slap on the wrist
>somehow she's not a hate monger
>somehow she's for womens rights
>somehow she's not the embarrassment

>trump wants to keep our country safe and work for our interests regardless I'd race as long as we're legal citizens

HOW DO THEY DO THESE MENTAL GYMNASTICS? HOW? FUCK LIBERALS!

I'm moderate myself, I didn't vote because I don't want any of the candidates in office but I know my parents, despite not being white, are very conservative because they own businesses and worked for every penny in blood and tax.

I do support gun rights/conceal carry, though open is stupid.
On the other hand, abortion needs to stay and it needs to be free.

This is why I can't fucking watch movies or TV anymore, the liberal-ness of the Hollywood ALWAYS shines through no matter what the subject matter.

This is why i told you that as a liberal i am happy for Trump. The so cold leftists are much more dangerous than what Trump can possibly do. So, good news today.

They're actors, prostitutes. Most of them have no real opinion on anything and so they will parrot the narrative that is popular.

reverse poland is right. Hail Hydra.

Everytime I read one of these I honestly can't tell if they're talking about Hillary or Trump.

believe me goyim

>swede
Fuck you, your the reason why Minnesota went blue you cucks.

What you have to realize is something that I've realized a bit late since I was never interested in this shit and it's fucking amazing.
This isn't so much about Trump as it is about the American people proving to themselves and to the rest of the world that we really can decide our leaders if we want to, that the establishment can be overturned and thwarted. This is literally going to change politics for the U.S and most likely the rest of the world drastically, and I think for the better. Candidates will no longer be complacent and lazy, relying on the media to shill and brainwash for them. You can look at Trump's website and see that there's not a thing there about abortion or gay marriage, it isn't about that. It's about saying fuck you to the system and improving life for the working class. The entire political scheme, Dems and Pubs as well as the Establishment got fucking rekt tonight. I am a Liberal for Trump and change to the system. The American people have woken up and I have with them.

Anthony Mackie supports Trump, they should kill off Steve Rogers and let a true American wear the flag.

Sup Forums predicted a trump win

Sup Forums is always right

But Shillary is a hatemonger, who was ready to proxywar Russia.

Can't wait for Hanson to do the same in Australia. Complete fuck fight in the last few years

McCree disapproves. That actually saddens me a lil.

Why would you trust an actor that is paid to literally fake a persona over Anons who shitpost for free?

At the very least he isn't passively moaning about how nothing will ever be the same. He's encouraging people to act like humans to each other.

A wave is coming man, the media is fighting it but it's all coming down and it's coming down peacefully. The founding fathers would be proud and I'm actually very proud to be an American now. My countrymen just proved that our Nation was real, that our votes DO matter and that the media CANNOT pull the wool over our eyes any longer.
Politicians the world over should be growing increasingly nervous right now.