What's are the best episodes/seasons of South Park? I've only seen seasons 19-21

What's are the best episodes/seasons of South Park? I've only seen seasons 19-21

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/gallery/south-park-matt-stone-and-trey-parker-name-their-15-best-episodes-and-53-worst
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

5-9

all of them

What a poor son of bitch you are, those are the worst seasons of the show.

Anything pre season 17, generally. Just watch it all.

The creators hate the first 4 seasons but most people don’t
I would say 5-9 were the best overall

1-7 and the movie
anyone saying otherwise is an idiot, the beginning of any long running show is always the best. Its when the creators were most involved and trying their best

they have never said they hated the first seasons what are you on about?
they aren't too fond of the 2nd season because they were busy with the movie.

t. retard who hasn't watched south park

>when the creators were most involved
Not applicable here.Trey Parker has written literally every goddamn episode besides a handful, as well as him and Matt doing most of the voices and generally having complete creative control.

you probably dont know how south park works, do you?

he's written every single episode but one, which he co-wrote

just watch it from the beginning fag
The first like 10 seasons are fantastic.

on later seasons they have other writers, and even though trey is always credited these other people do a lot of the work

sauce?

one of the south park video documentaries of the later seasons

There was a magazine article where they listed their top 10 favorites and their something like 70 least favorites, which included the entirety of the first 4 seasons
Don’t remember the magazine but I absolutely had a physical copy of it like 5 years ago

It was the first three, sorry
>WORST: 1-48. Every Episode From the First Three Seasons
>While Stone has fond memories of the early days (see: ''Best'' list), his co-creator says he wouldn't cry too hard if the show's first 48 episodes, starting with ''Cartman Gets an Anal Probe,'' were wiped from history.
>Parker: If I had to permanently erase anything from the library, it would basically be anything before season 4. It's just embarrassing to watch. Okay, we were, like, 26, 27. But it's like, ''Really? We thought that was funny? We thought that was well-written? Oh my God, this is terrible.''
ew.com/gallery/south-park-matt-stone-and-trey-parker-name-their-15-best-episodes-and-53-worst

I know trey and matt dont like them but so what, matt groening thinks the simpsons is better than ever

just watch everything past season 3 and about half of season 20, when cartman starts being paranoid and stops being lovey dovey thats when that season goes to shit, then when you get to season 21 you can skip the first episode then the rest is fine till you get to the last ep where you can skip all of it minus the last 5 min where heidi breaks up with cartman and youll be all caught up, tho youll wanna play stick of truth, fractured but whole, and some phone destroyer while you watch eps for aome extra comfy

Watch seasons 1-10. It varies after that. You might even enjoy all the way to season 15 or 16. Past that it's all kind of downhill.

Also seasons 19-21 are objectively the worst. I'm so sorry user.

>What's are the best flavors of Coca-Cola? I've only drank caffeine-free diet Coca-Cola with lime.

sad to see that matt and trey have such shit fucking taste. if they thought those were bad, what'll they think of seasons 18-21 years from now?

Season 4 has some fucking gems though. Like "Pip" and "Cartman Joins NAMBLA".

Seasons 1-3 are objectively the best.

Season 8
>Good times with Weapons
>You got F'd in the A
>Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset
>Woodland Critters Christmas

I know that they have always had around 5 other writers.

Episode 1 of season 21 is bad but their is a part where cartmen is thinking of everything Heidi has said to him and as time goes by the heidi in his mind starts to become meaner and sounds like cartmen.