Regarding a potential MCU/FoX-Men merger

How are they going to explain the Maximoffs? Will Evan Peters Quicksilver cease to exist or will the merge have something to do with the infinity gems and make Peters and Olsen the Maximoff twins and Magneto is their father?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UO0_8AuekPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of the FOX Men will be canon

Peters as Quicksilver is currently the best thing about the current X-Men franchise. They better bring him over if the MCU takes the X-Men and figure out a way to make it work.

are you retarded?

Andrew Garfield didn't end up in the MCU, they're going to recast everyone.

All the X universe stuf would start fresh, dude. They work for FOX.

There are already rumors that Jackman is onboard for Avengers 2 and I can’t imagine them not bringing Fassbender and McAvoy. This isn’t like Spider-Man. I would keep what works and trash what doesn’t. And that means keeping McAvoy, Fassbender, and Peters. I could care less what they do with the rest of the cast.

No fucking way they’re recasting Deadpool dude. Not in a zillion years.

He's fucking one note, user.
>LOL He does everything in less than a second to a hip song!
Yeah, emphasis on "rumor". Disney isnt going to confuse the fuck out of the general audience with Fox's fucked X Men continuity, and Jackman is DONE.

Yeah. Fantastic Four would get recast 100%, but the X-Men casting that had worked will transfer over.

You said it yourself, they're 'rumors'. They did not work for Marvel Studios, Marvel doesnt care about something they didn't have creative control on. All rebooted.

I'd rather see Quickslav back. Plus Quickfox has his own Wanda. They should just all crossover. What's the fun of getting multiple people if they don't meet. I could say the same for DC.

There are no rumors of Jackman for Avengers 4.

>And yes, it’s true: we may see Hugh Jackman return to Wolverine for this.
Is in reference to Jackmans comments during the Logan press conference about being willing to come back if it meant Avengers, not an actual rumor. And Disney isn't going to want to be burdened by a 17 year old franchise and will want to start fresh.

>There are already rumors that Jackman is onboard for Avengers 2
>Avengers 2
What?

>Jackman is DONE.
He’s said numerous times that he’d come back if he got to be in the MCU and fought the Hulk. Disney isn’t stupid. They’ll throw enough money at him to do it and after Greatest Showman fails spectacularly, he’ll take it.

Reminder that the new rebooted X Men team should have Gambit, a Captain Marvel enhanced Rogue, and should drop JEAN completely

Typo. I meant Avengers 4.

Then Jackman is a whore who couldn't have the decency to go out on a high note with Logan, and you're a faggot for wanting him back. Cast an actual manlet this time, and let someone else give it a go.

Just recast Jean, Cyke, and Storm with 30-something actors. And get rid of Jennifer Lawrence. But keep the others.

OP is purely delusional.

No, fuck Jean, she is complete cancer to X Men both in movie and comics. We don't need anymore Phoenix bullshit, she should stay gone.

They won’t cast a short guy. There is no 5’4 actor IRL who could convincingly play him. The dude people have been floating out who is doing the Wolverine podcast is the same height as Jackman and only two years younger. And the high note thing is BS. I’m sure you also wish Hamill quit the Joker at Arkham City.

Would have been better if he did. Tom Holland sucks ass.

I love Hamill's Joker, but you and I both know that he had no reason to be in Arkham Knight. I'd rather like a performance than beat it to death from overexposure thank you.

We've had Hugh's Wolverine for SEVENTEEN FUCKING YEARS user, let someone else try

You just get a guy of average or slightly below average height but you dont lie about his size, compared to the Chrises and fakes like RDJ he will look tiny.

I love Evan Peters Quicksilver. Disney would be stupid not to bring him into the fold.

reboot everything with the exception of Deadpool. Jackman is too old to continue playing Wolverine. McAvoy and Fassbender are replaceable.

If it seems too complicated to work in much of the past movies into future plans for movies, then soft reboot with New Mutants. Focus on them, Deadpool and Deadpool-related teams. Don't mention the major X-Men characters that are being planned to be eventually used and X-Men related teams for 10 years except for maybe Professor Xavier who could possibly be played McAvoy. After 10 years you can make a movie with an X-Men team and movies with teams more closely associated with the X-Men.

The New Mutants would take place in the 80s and the original first X-Men team should start being a team some time before then.

They might not use Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver in future X-Men movies ever or only after many years if they decide it's too complicated to work in the past movies.

He's was good in one movie. He sucks and he's gone.

Wolverine was never a young guy in the comics. No need to get in insane shape either. Just stay thin. All he has to do is wear the costume and not do the shirtless scenes that are unnecessary anyway.

He was good in both movies. Arguably the best part of them. He just had a very little part.

okay not Deadpool because yeah, there's too much opportunity for meta jokes there

I don't really consider him X-Men though (and it pisses me off they made him a mutant, hopefully the MCU can retcon that)

>Wanda loses it and pulls a reverse M-Day (ie "More Mutants") in an attempt to ressurect Pietro
>Causes X-Men to become canon in MCU
>X-Men Pietro shows up instead of Age of Ultron Pietro
Wanda: This is not what I wanted.
Magneto: And I'm your dad now!

No. Fuck Evan Peters Quicksilver and recast everyone from Fox-men. I'm so sick of those films look and aesthetic. It's time for something different.

He's just an overpowered plot device. He sucks.

you're a fucking crackhead

He's always been a mutant just a dormant one.

its over. singer and kinberg's horrid reign is over. based marvel god feige will make storm, nightcrawler, colossus, etc. into the A listers they were in the late 70s through 80s, into the A listers they were meant to be!

>it's time for something different
>it's time for the studio that produces their movies to be the same
Imagine being this retarded

Nope, he got his powers through Xgene therapy. Hes to muties what trannies are to the opposite sex.

Recast most of them except Deadpool and Cable, who happens to be teleporting at the same exact moment of the reboot wave. Have this be done at the end of Deadpool 2 or beginning of Deadpool 3. Cable assumes it’s a change in the timeline, Deadpool knows better. Gives us great moments of Deadpool trying get the band back together with Weasel, Blind Al, Negasonic who don’t need to be recast but could have lost their memory of ever meeting him.

Wolverine is recast as a manlet.

He's a mutant with a dormant x-gene.

Fuck u

>last battle of the finals Avengers movie against Thanos
>Avengers getting their asses kicked
>"Quick, Doctor Strange! We need backup. See who you can pull from different dimensions!"
>Strange opens a portal and out come the OG X-men
>Jackman, Stewart hell even Halle Berry
>they get their little cameo as fanservice to long time fans
>after the fight
>Capt goes up to Wolverine and asks if he will ever see him again
>"Me? No, i'm personally done with this shit. Maybe there is a Wolverine in your dimension who cares but I am done"

What are the chances something like this can happen?

Which run is this from?

they will recast everyone and quicksilver shall remain dead

How about not typing like a fucking underage faggot and actually providing an argument? Jean is done to death, she offered nothing to X Men stories since the 1980s. Its all love triangle, phoenix, death, rebirth bullshit. You're getting a second movie focusing on this nonsense, its old hat

I can't remember

by that logic they should not use Wolverine, Magneto, Mystique ever again since they've been "done to death" too...
and you think they have truly made justice to the phoenix in the movies? the new one looks like shit and the girl playing Jean is awful.. fuck that I want a proper adaptation

they shouldn't use Wolverine, Magneto, Mystique ever again

>by that logic they should not use Wolverine, Magneto, Mystique ever again
This is actually a good idea

oh but they will, over and over again

get used to it

Well thats on you. Personally, I don't give a flying fuck about the phoenix, and no, I don't want to sit through a third fucking plot circled around it.
I think we can get more mileage out of Wolverine with another casting/costume, but yeah, Magneto and Mystique also need to go.

I can see them giving Mystique a rest but there's no way they are not going to use and abuse Logan and Magneto

Except Foxsilver is nothing like Pietro.

Pietro sucks anyway

I don't see MCU Scarlet Witch, who is not a mutant (is every Infinity Stone MCU character a mutant?) appearing in any X-Men as they are more likely to keep her for focused on Avengers and Doctor Strange.

> That's so contrived even the dumbest audiences will cringe.

Fox X-Men were from Earth-614, Disney X-Men will from Earth-615

Wouldn't she try to resurrect Vision?

does this mean James Marsden can finally be front and center playing Cyclops without the director fucking him over?

I would rather have a full reboot with a height accurate Wolverine in his suit. People of color need more lead roles and I think Kevin Hart should be MCU Wolverine.

He almost did, eventually both sides agreed to dropping TASM franchise. Sony was allowed to keep Garfield if they wanted, but they opted to drop him.

You suck.

So you trade an height inaccurate Wolverine for a race inaccurate Wolverine?

The only race is the human race, you cis male.

Niggers need to be gassed by superman

It took 12 issues to turn Doom into Iron Man.
Marvel can turn Maximoffs into mutants, inhumans, magicians even kree in the glimpse of an eye.

Dude, the X-Men would get rebooted.
After the massive clusterfuck of timelines, actors going out of contract and such, you think they would continue the current X-Men universe?

That’s cool. Infinity stones would be easier though.

Just the movie. No comics.

well now they would work for Disney, their picture deals wouldn't become null and void because of the sale

I assume they would do one big crossover film with as much of casts of both franchise as possible and use that as an excuse to create contemporary X-Men films within the MCU.

well no because he still plays Cyclops and Wolverine makes the money.

Mystique isn't going anywhere as long as J-Law is willing to put on the make up.

She'll probably become a linchpin character going forward at the center of Avengers, Magic and X-Men spheres of the Marvel all non Magneto origins are complete garbage and actively hurting Quicksilver while adding nothing to Scarlet Witch.

LOL at those of you saying they’d never put the Fox cast in the MCU because it would confuse the audience. Marvel Studios recast Banner, Fandral, Thanos, and War Machine with no explanation and had the same actress play the mom of the black kid who died in Civil War play Black Mariah in Luke Cage. They don’t give two shits.

They already had different last names, mcu ones weren't children of Magneto, Scarlet Witch hasnt been introduced in Xmen, and Mcu quicksilver never actually calls himself quicksilver
I dont see a problem at all

in the movie, not in the comics

So you're saying they wont recast by citing a bunch of times they have recast? Sounds legit.

Deadpool and his cast will stick around, that's not hard. They might keep the New Mutants if that works out. But the other X-Men, I think they'll want to recast them, reboot things for the MCU. Dark Phoenix can be a swan song to that side of things.

The Black Mariah casting was further proof that the Netflix shows aren't canon.

The MCU doesn't allow nudity and certain words that Fox X-Men movies and Deadpool have and tying the MCU to those movies would encourage kids to watch them, plus can offend China whom Disney loves.

>let's get rid of the unquestioned #1 most popular actresses in both Television and Film who are already contractually obligated to do these films.

No. What I’m saying is they don’t care about “confusing the audience” as people have said. Recasting with no explanation and pretending it was always that way is far more confusing than folding already cast characters into the MCU with a reality warp.

Yeah, remember when they brought back Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man? Oh wait, they didn’t. They got a new (and much better) Spider-Man than the faggot meathead that ruined Spidey.

Face it. FoX-Men is DEAD. D-E-A-D. Disney doesn’t want that shorty Universe to be canon in the MCU (just like they don’t want the Venom movie).

They will recast and reboot everyone.

Nobody like Jlaw. Everyone knows this except Fox. Hell, her shitty movie with Pratt bombed and was hated by critics. Disney ain’t keeping her fat pigface around.

They don’t want the shitty Fox X-Men universe. They want to reboot and start over like with Spider-Man. The same goes the Fantastic Four. They ain’t going to use Trank’s edgy gritty version. Plus they want new actors they can shill multiple movies for.

New fast mutant character joins the avengers and takes up the mantle of quicksilver.

>the X-Men casting that had worked will transfer over.
The only Fox things that could go to the MCU are Deadpool Cable and Colossus and the New Mutants

They will recast everyone, obviously.
Even if they bring Jackman on-board, it won't be in the same role.

Daniel Redcliffe with some weight put on him could be Wolverine

nah, radclife works better as Nightcrawler, he knows how to act and he already loves doing some crazy shit, ironically he's becoming Brittish Hammil

>youtube.com/watch?v=UO0_8AuekPU

>The only Fox things that could go to the MCU are Deadpool Cable and Colossus and the New Mutants
Deadpool/Colossus might. Cable would if DP did. They're so different from everything else X that they could still fit in the MCU. New Mutants is just trash.

Disney could cough up the money for Stewart and he'd be back, but I think more importantly that Disney may want to start fresh with the X-Men altogether so new, younger faces.

Andrew Garfield's only actual good quality as Spider-Man was his chemistry with Emma Stone/Gwen. Tom at least plays the awkward teen angle well

>does this mean James Marsden can finally be front and center playing Cyclops without the director fucking him over?

Well... he is a guy. And no way Disney hires Singer, so odds of the director fucking him have dropped considerably. :)

manletverine, kek

I imagine Desdpool’s X-Men would fold in easily. Also, best on screen colossus.

>whore
So, an actor

>actor
So, a whore

You do know Wolverine is only 5'3" in the comics, right? One of the few problems with the casting of Hugh Jackman (6'2") is that we missed out on tons of the short jokes that have graced the comics over the years.

>I would keep what works and trash what doesn’t.
Good thing you're not in charge then.

They need to bring back Aaron Taylor Johnson

I enjoyed the Xmen universe alot more than the MCU. I just hope Jackman declines the millions and millions of dollars Marvel will throw at him to reprise his role.