Now that Disney is going to buyout it's only real competition quality wise...

Now that Disney is going to buyout it's only real competition quality wise, how long will it take for the real fatigue to set in?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/is-this-the-end-of-the-house-of-murdoch-fox-news
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean the X-Men movies are incredibly hit-or-miss. The MCU movies are nearly always enjoyable action flicks, whereas the X-Men movies are always either amazing or terrible with no in-between.

Yeah I agree but it isn't like anyone else is making anything good. The combination of bad DC movies and Studio driven MCU movies aren't good.

At what point does this start stepping on Anti-Monopoly laws?

>Anti-Monopoly laws
>enforced in Trumpistan

That's adorable. You're adorable.

We'd need government officials with teeth for that.

Once Disney approaches to owning 50% of filmmaking industry. They are yet far from it.
They may get DC as well and no one gonna care because superhero flicks is still a tiny sector of movie market.
They may acquire WB, yet there'll be dozens of filmmakers producint tons of movies.

By monopoly laws they can't acquire another TV channel though. That's why they aren't interested in Fox News.

Disney didn't buy Dreamworks, dumbass.

>GRONI GRMPF
Okay

WB isn't selling DC rights just because the movies are underperforming.

>Dreamworks being anything approaching competition for Disney.
You've clearly not seen the last few Dreamworks movies. The only thing that can defeat Disney is more Disney.

Why is a non-canon character in your MCU meme, user?

Trolls > moana
Despicable me 3 > cars 3
Captain underpants > pirates 5 and beauty and the beast live action trash.
I'm just going recently. They can keep up with Disney.

>Fox is selling all of these assets because the faggot CEO wants his son to run Disney one day and they want to focus on the shitty news network.
This is the dumbest thing ever.

Nah dude, Rupert wanted his kids to run 21st Century, now they just want to sell most of it to the highest bidder for quick cash.
>Murdoch creates a media conglomerate with his own hands
>Creates some great works for decades
>Gives his kids the conglomerate in the hopes of maintaining his legacy after death
>Before he's even dead the kids sell out to a competitor and break up the already fractured company
>Rupert is already seeing his legacy being carved and sold to the highest bidder by his own children
vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/is-this-the-end-of-the-house-of-murdoch-fox-news

>For decades, James and Lachlan have been primed to take over the behemoth media company their father built from a single newspaper in Adelaide, Australia. As kids, Rupert Murdoch talked to them about the business at the breakfast table, and his children always realized that they were only interesting to their father to the extent they could talk about the business. Other executives walked away from the company because they knew they would never run it, and that the reins would eventually be handed over to Lachlan and James. To the detriment of his stock and, some say, his business, Rupert was always protecting the company for them. But what’s striking is how quickly, after all that buildup, his sons seem to have thrown up their hands. “This is not a day of glory for the boys,” the former executive told me. “This is total surrender.”

I'm still waiting for another Spawn movie.

Could this be a good new Wolverine for the MCU.
He is 5'5

No because Kevin Hart should be Logan.

As long as you market it and hype it correctly, no one will ever get tired of this dreadful superhero movie saturation that plagued the cinemas for over 10 years.

Fuck (you)
We already did this in the other thread

>The MCU movies are nearly always enjoyable
wow

Racist?

What a bunch of shitty kids

Are you racist?

I know, it's pretty amazing, right?

You are if you have an issue with Kevin Hart playing Wolverine.

I wouldn't be so cynical. What's really killing everything is the Cinematic universe crap. It's been 20 years btw.

Pajeet don't you have a street to poo in?

I don't know. The success of the first Iron Man movie is what led to the movie-verse craze, Reimi's Spiderman movies were self-contained.

Anybody else bothered by the racism in this thread?

Okay even if this is bait....
You are a racist because you only care about Kevin Hart being a black actor. He is shit and unfunny and not really someone who could play Wolverine.

Cry louder, Marvel boy.

>Kevin Hart
Jackie Chan sould play Wolverine, we need more Asians in the MCU, racist

You are the racist for bringing up his skin color. Go back to Sup Forums.

If Disney gets X-Men they will have multiple cat eaters to put in movies such as Jubilee, Sunspot and Mariko Yashida. Try again.

Yeah
All this pc positive-racism about from those swj marveldrones.

Jackie Chingchong can play Silver Samurai. There is no need to give him a role that belongs to a cracker.

Hi Gabby Rivers!

All these are Japaneses and nobody gives a fuck abouth them, we need real Chineses in the MCU and should be main characters >Wolverine, Ben Grimm, Silver Surfer, Magneto

Do you unirocinally want Kevin Hart to play wolverine? I mean not because of keks, but because you really think he would be suitable for this role?

They don't need to buy Dc if they just buyout WB. But i think someone else bought WB right?

Silver Surfer was already voiced by a jungle bunny, Namor can be a chink, gook or jap and Wolverine can be played by Kevin Hart.

Gabby Rivwra is against positive racism?
Isn't she the one who is the master od positive racism?

Chinks can play jap characters. They are all the exact same thing.

Ben and Erik are Jewish.

>Kevin Hart.
Half of the cast ion the MCU is black and that don't sell in China, I'll accept Kunal Nayyar as Wolverine as second option if no Jackie Chan, you black supremacist

Did you just assume xer gender?

It's so obvious you voted Hillary with the racism you spew.

We all want Kevin Hart to play Wolverine.

>you voted Hillary
Wrong, Gary Johnson

I don't get it, isn't saying something that would actually trigger her?
Do you even know what positive-racism is??

What color is he?

No "we" don't

who? Kunal Nayyar? he's Indian

Is this some kind of Sup Forums joke or something?

No we don't you fucking cuck

The amount of stupidity on this board is amazing

You know there's more to life than cape tv and movies, right?

>That's why they aren't interested in Fox News

The Murdoch's (really, his sons) have no interest in selling either the sports channels, the cable networks or Fox itself. All that stuff is cheaper to produce and makes them more money. They will get rid of the studio produced dramas and most of the comedies that aren't under contract (aka The Simpsons, etc.) and the rest of Fox broadcasting will be Master Chef, Hells Kitchen, and other reality crap.

WB is being acquired by AT&T. All Trump and the DoJ trail next year will accomplish (other than making lawyer's richer) is, perhaps, some restrictions with some similarity to what Obama got from Comcast when they bought NBC Universal by negotiations.

We wuz kangz!

You mean street pooper?

(You) sound like a desperate producer from WB/DC who is trying to influence Marvel authors/producers whatever in casting Kevin Hart because you think maybe they could be lurking in this board just to ruin the X-Men cast.

Or you are just a shitposter

just figure, this guy in the Logan's opening > 1500 million Box office

>(((((we)))))
Those fucking goyim, right?! :^)

Wrong

>Wolverine played by a black actor
Ypu lose in Asia!
>Wolverine played by an Indian or Chinese actor
You win in Asia!

Why Kevin Hart?

He couldn't work, what about recast all the main characters as Mexicans

>Once Disney approaches to owning 50% of filmmaking industry. They are yet far from it.
not that far

Dude, even the absolute worst MCU movie, whether you think its Thor2, Hulk, AoU
or IM3 (if you're a faggot) isn't as bad as the worst X-Men/FF movie

god I hate that bollywood shit

>only mexicans have the genetic precondition to be mutants

They are getting the Fox entertainment networks though (FX, FXX, Fox Movie Channel, Sky, Nat Geo)

Time-Warner.

>no in-between.
First Class, The Wolverine and Deadpool

Despicable Me isn't DreamWorks you donut