I know its basically christmas now...

I know its basically christmas now, but I just saw the halloween spongebob episode for this year and thought it was pretty amazing. Can we talk about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dH7LcVNusQE
youtube.com/watch?v=jnKykwKBeKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's nice to see there is still signs of life in the spongebob franchise, even though the writing has been pretty bad ever since like S4.

it was the combination of good art and good writing that made the show worthwhile to me, now they just have high budget animation and visuals and the writing is shit

the 2nd movie and post-2nd movie (later half of season 9 and seasons 10 onward) pale in comparison to the classic seasons but are better than 5-9A

The one thing that most impressed me about the second Spongebob film was how much of the finale was just the trailer footage. The CG footage in the trailers was practically all the CG footage the film had, period, and made up the bulk of its finale.

So not only did the trailers spoil the payoff in advance (you are sitting through a mediocre overlong episode to get to it), but they spoiled ALL of it.

they should seriously hire these animators to make Nightmare before Christmas 2.

Yo did the Flying Dutchman just kill those people what the fuck?

is this a sexual thing

>Nightmare before Christmas 2
Explain the plot

>lol
making a stretch and squash with clay. These people are geniuses

>kitten karen

Why do faggots like OP always post WEBMs with people/characters talking if they have no fucking sound? What the fuck is the point in posting it then? You fucking retard.

Van der Decken is just borrowing their souls. They'll be fine.

I had no idea there even was a new Halloween Spongebob special. They seem to have taken to doing these stop-motion style episodes in recent years, they're pretty great in all honesty though.

0_0

Their kids travel to one of the other holiday worlds, or begin some new adventure. it doesn't have to be jack again, just make it set around a new cast with returning cameos.

I didn't know Sandy was a Rick and Morty fan.

I dont think that's clay. It looks too fluffy for clay.

This really was a great Halloween episode. It does a great job capturing the holiday spirit.
Speaking of Christmas, I believe they got the same people to do a Christmas special a while back. It was pretty weak in comparison to the Halloween one, though.

Fun fact: The 2D segments were animated by Sally Cruikshank, creator of the critically-acclaimed 70's short film "Quasi at the Quackadero"

youtube.com/watch?v=dH7LcVNusQE

Nickelodoen actually has that part on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=jnKykwKBeKE

holy shit i just saw it too lmao. visuals snd animation were amazing

The Bad Dream before Hanukkah

To admire the massive amount of blood and sweat that went into animating this shit.

The visuals are fucking great, I could watch this on mute and probably enjoy it just as much