What does Blood do? Also Homestuck thread

What does Blood do? Also Homestuck thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

unofficialmspafans.bandcamp.com/album/xenoplanetarium
youtu.be/uzHaJ9eISrU
steelcorridor.tumblr.com/post/120569462016
cloudyjohn.tumblr.com/post/168368260733/but-not-from-welovefine-or-topataco-because
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're leaders. You know, blood is thicker than water and all that. They're the opposite of Breath, which are also leaders, but primarly lead alone.

At least, that's what I remember from skimming the official aspect quiz.

Wololo

I think 8lood is just fucking shit.

What do you think about BKEW aspect duality being confirmed.

I feel amused that he no longer cares because act 7 broke him

Red miles

Suck Vriska's 8ig 8ulge.

Is the Jack Noir from the Beta Kids universe supossed to have some relation with the Blood aspect?

He is prince of blood

Nah, he isn't a failure like Karkat and Kankri.

I think he also fits as a Prince of Time, but yeah, in contrast with the Vantas, Jack doesn't end up being a complete failure, even though he's still a sociopathic prick.

Well considering video game logic and popular abilities/powers, it would make sense if it provided some kind of army raising capabilities, such as necromancy or summoning.
Of course, there's the obvious blood magic as well. Or it could be used as a support class to buff other players.

Behavioural bonds between entities. "Blood is thicker than water." A blood player can enhance or disrupt alliances, create sympathy or apathy or antipathy.

In an old-school D&D game, your Blood player is the one with high Charisma that manages most of the hirelings (shield grogs, sages, lantern-bearers, pack mules, etc.). In a FATE game, your Blood player contributes to the party's Fate pool, and puts free-tag Aspects on party members for you to use. In PtbA games, your Blood player has influence on everyone and the moves to use it (hopefully to everyone else's benefit).

I don't think the 'NPCs' have aspects. Jack is a backstabbing bastard in every game of Sburb.

Jack's an NPC; he doesn't get player abilities. As a named NPC he probably has special moves like a miniboss.
Spades Slick didn't have much influence in the A2 session, but BecNoir turned into an end-boss in the B1, and Union Jack was hacked by Caliborn into being a challenge-boss in the B2 session. In the C session Jack Noir was a useful lackey but died with everyone else on Derse before the game really got started.

>people still try to justify a joke aspect
L8l.
Get fucking real, man. Stop telling people lies and tell them the truth that they got the worst fucking aspect in Sburb.

It's like Sakurai telling us how Samus was an overpowered monster in Smash 4 when she was dog shit.

>Joke aspect
>Not piss

That's a different name for Blood.

>there are people in this thread that think the blood players in Homestuck aren't useless
>Karkat's such a bad leader and inspirer, 5000 years later nobody even dresses up as him for halloween as a joke

unofficialmspafans.bandcamp.com/album/xenoplanetarium

New album

Why the fuck is the fandom halfway waking up

I think they expect something from Husser

>the one piss player goes god tier without even trying
>Karkat can't even get laid

>I think they expect something from Husser
Why would anyone do that

Menstrual rage.

Why would anyone honestly take the stupid personality quiz

this/thread

It delivers oxygen from the lungs to the various parts of the body while carrying out carbon dioxide.

The Glory Of Kanaya

I don't know if y'all are interested but for the past month and a half I've been working to make a Homestuck-themed party game.
youtu.be/uzHaJ9eISrU
I'll be releasing it within the next few weeks and I'm real excited that so far people seem to like it.

The Old Threads Were Fun
I Miss The Update Pauses

The aspect quiz is garbage made to sell shirts. Aspects have nothing to do with personality unless you want to argue shit like roxy and equius having similar personalities which isn't true.

How's the multiplayer work

The game that this mod is for (100% orange juice) allows for 4 player online multiplayer.

Oh, it's a mod.

Void's not a great example since you could just say formlessness is a characteristic of Void.

Yeah. Figured it'd be the best way to do it. Having to build up infrastructure for the game from scratch would hurt the finished product I'd think.

>people are giving more money to hussie

>there are over 300 new shirts now

hol up
is you sayin...
>take a dose of T
that mufuckin uhhhhhhhhh
>binds tits with athletic tape
hol up hol up
>gets an ugly undercut
is you mufuckin sayin..........
>changes legal name to ayden
that mufuckin...
>self projects onto dave strider
bro wuz abusive????

>is NT
What?

"neurotypical"
as in not mentally ill

Great idea.
I can't wait to land on a square and accidently prototype a machinegun with the kernel sprite, thus turning all my imps into horrible gun monsters

Do they really think he's autistic or something

>not even thinking Dave is NT
What

You know, NT, that burger king mascot.

"New Techonlogy"
as in the family of windows OS's used these days as apposed to using MS-DOS as a base

But Dave uses a mac

At firts I thought that had something to do with MBTI.

Welp, it seems I was wrong.

Yeah just like Sollux!

>literally told he's bipolar
>no he's this other thing

Kanaya

Shitty mary sue.

Kind of sad how she has one of my favourites troll designs but is also one of the worst Beta Trolls.

Hell, I found some of her conversations pretty entertaining, but it just fell off really fast.

Goddamn do I love how this looks. Hussie was a fucking genius

that or whatever laundry list of pathetic brain oddities they got when their dad mcdiddled them

it's really amazing that steelcorridor has failed to improve his drawings in the three years he's been active

Pretty sure that wasn't steel

so well then he's also an art thief
steelcorridor.tumblr.com/post/120569462016

> Caring about this fandom when its a horse way beyond rotten

For me, it basically goes like this:
I like Kanaya
I like Rose
I fucking gate Kanaya and Rose, because it ruins both of them and drunk lesbians isn't anywhere near close enough to make up for that

>this wasnt what i meant when i asked to be ridden...

[muffled sound from the black hole]
WEENIE

cloudyjohn.tumblr.com/post/168368260733/but-not-from-welovefine-or-topataco-because

>adblock straight up blocks the link
Damn, can't even report that shit to WP

Daily reminder that FemKarkat would've been massivly improved the story.

>Homestuck is still not progressive enough for these people

Davekat would still be shit though.

Yeah but it would never have happened nor would it have all the icels-tier fujos wanking over it

How is it even possible for people to get this deep into autistic lore?

That's the best you can do, really?

Yup, JohnKat would be the surperior ship, second only to JohnAranea

Gay

Can't wait when he goes full rage.

I'm telling you, make Kanaya a dude and Karkat a chick, and you eliminate all the insufferable dykes and "ftm" fujos from the reader base.

Yeah but you don't eliminate them being bad.

How long until incoming C&D

Yes, but they wouldn't be pushed as much, or even remotely canon because there'd be no fan pressure to do so.

Once someone reports it. And do it, that fuck was the idiot part of the whole JadeRose grimdorks uprising thing.

So who is crazier, yaoi or yuri fans?

Light > Void > Mind > Breath > Time > Space > Life > Heart > Hope > Doom > Rage >>>>> Blood

Thief > Knight > Heir > Witch > Prince > Maid > Seer > Mage > Rogue > Sylph > Bard >>>>> Page

This is the offficial ranking list. You may not like it, 8ut it's true.

after all these years i find out that the weird girl i went to school with wore homestuck merch

Seer and Knight are better than the rest of the classes
Light and Time are better than the rest of the classes
Hope and Life could have been cool but weren't
Maids were alright
Pages are irredeemable garbage

These are the only opinions worth having with respect to classpects

>rage that low

It’s vaguely based on personality. Classes modify aspects heavily, which is where most “personality” comes in. Aspect is “you have a personal connection w/ x thing”, while class says what your relation to said thing is.

Are there any classpect tests that try to connect it to MBTI? How would that even work?

I'm amazed how you keep finding shit like this so easy

>person with rage aspect is an edgy psychopath with a hidden agenda

At least that guy isn't completely worthless than the Blood player.

Shit like this puts me off on exploring stuff like sexuality, mental illness, and relationships in my writing. You're just bound to attract a bunch of pathetic no-lives who'll cling onto your work. Then they ruin the fun for other people because the psychological issues of a non-existent person is worth being an asshole over.

Here you go.