Now that Marvel getting back FF & X-Men

>Now that Marvel getting back FF & X-Men

New Ultimate Alliance when?

Or any other game that isn't just Spider-Man game #985

Nah, I prefer a X-Men Legends 3

No Raven = no buy.
MUA2 was shit.

>the givetherightsbackfags got what they wanted

Quick. What's your dream X-Men Legends roster?

1. Cyclops
2. Jean Grey
3. Iceman
4. Beast
5. Wolverine
6. Storm
7. Nightcrawler
8. Colossus
9. Shadowcat
10. Rogue
11. Cannonball
12. Magik
13. Sunspot
14. Danielle Moonstar
15. Wolsfbane
16. Madrox
17. Monet
18. Siryn
19. Emma Frost
20. Magneto
21. Psylocke
22. X-23
23. Cable
24. Danger

DLC

Villains
1. Juggernaut
2. Bishop
3. Archangel
4. Omega Sentinel

New X-Men
1. Hellion
2. Surge
3. Elixir
4. Armor

never gonna happen. They fucking snuffed Marvel Heroes without any warning. Marvel will never support actual games long term

good taste. i don't think i have any positive memories of mua2.
come on, mh was always a sinking ship. it wasn't until this and last year that it got bad. the devs even said themselves that the game was supposed to shut down, but the bue extended it. the ceo scandal was probably the last nail in the coffin. marvel even offered to buy the assets of the game. this is 100% gaz's fault.

I recently learned that the guy who wrote the first game is actually Marvel EIC now.

Yeah, now we will have X-Men and FF but there's still a problem... SYNERGY!

I don't want to see Black Fury, I don't want to see the MCU Guardians of the Galaxy, I don't want to see all the other MCU version of the characters.

Shadowcat is game breaking with the kind of puzzles and obstacles they put in to force you to stay on path

I'd rather something like Marvel Heroes with tons of heroes. But owned by Disney this time, so they'd never shut it down.

>I'd rather something like Marvel Heroes with tons of heroes. But owned by Disney this time, so they'd never shut it down.

Didn't Disney have an MMO or some other online game that did well but they shut it down anyways?

>Marvel
>vidya
>ever

>did well but they shut it down anyways
...so all Marvel properties are doomed, right? I mean, no matter if they make good shekels i.e. the MCU; once Disney decides they're not profitable enough, BLAM!

MH didn't fared all that well. Market sector the game covered got overtaken by mobile games. They'd never survive so Disney just revoked licence.

It was developed by third party studio. They'd never shut down something developed by own branch.

All they need is to create (or buy) some studio to develop game under their curation from scratch.
I'm pretty sure Mouse could afford to sponsor and develop something on par with current gen MMOs if they'd wanted to.

They're only doomed if they don't exceed some extravagant standard I guess, these are the same people that decided Age of Ultron was a financial failure because it didn't match or exceed the Avengers despite also breaking past a billion.

Wasn't talking about MH, that was entirely Gaz's fault.

So if Infinity Wars doesn't make more than a billion...

What? It's pretty much guaranteed to rake in a billion at the very least, there's just so much invested into it that making just a billion could reasonably be seen as a failure.

>MUA ends on a epic cliffhanger hinting at Galactus coming for earth
>MUA2 completely forgots about this and does Civil War
>only gets refferenced by Thor ''haha verily it was a great battle''
did Marvel have anything to do with this? it just seemed so out of nowhere

But if it doesn't...

Eidos Montreal supposedly is making that Avengers RPG

Maybe once Raven stops slaving away for Call of Duty support work.

The only other online marvel games being shut I remember is Avengers Alliance series. They always shut the previous one a year before releasing a new one. Game exists a year and then they shut it down again. That's just some exotic seasonal marketing thing.

you mean the canceled marvel universe online that was salvaged as champions online. that was before disney though.

oops wrong thread

Online Collectible Card Game for the beginning would be nice.

Barring some sort of disaster of Godzilla facefucking Tokyo proportions, I don't see it not breaking past at least a billion.

What would it be based on?

>Sunspot
Only if his default look/move set is from USAvengers and he has combos that use AIM tech.

Just create an original plot

This game is basically where I started to get into Marvel. I learned a lot of characters that I never heard of from this game.