Craig of the Creek

youtube.com/watch?v=bjqmhHqWSu8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVZczLuoJoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The MC reminds me of early Gumball.

It was meh

I hate the art style so much.

It feels like a mix of KND and Clarence in a good way. I like JP the best, that kid cracked me the fuck up

why the fuck is the nose and ears static it's fucking triggering me so hard

Niggy of the Noggy

I thought he was going to be the worst kid, but they gave him great lines.

best girl?

The short kid's a girl?

This was awesome, can't wait to see more.

nice character design "not a ruby from SU"

yes

nope

Looks like a better version of Clarence. Still pretty average though

this. fucking puppybee/SU art styles is cancer

calarts?

Calarts shit is more Star vs. CNshit is a variant of it. It looks even worse than Star shit but it's okay because "they actually have FIVE FINGERS xD ZOMYGOD"

No, modern Bauhaus

meh, artstyle is shit though.

Stop shilling this crap.

why make a cartoon about kids having fake adventures when you could just make kids having real adventures?

"muh comfy" has become a code word for a boring show where nothing happens, it's a cancer on the industry, why the fuck do people treat the 2000's as the animation dark age? Shit gave us a great mix of comedy, SoL, and action; 2010 is the most stagnate decade in animation we've had in a while.

This
This right fucking here

Seems kinda dull

Bauhaus

>kids having real adventures?
because imagination can be more fun
also Steben Funiverse

Yeah, imagination can be fun, that's why people should use their imaginations when writing stories.

I fucking LOVED this

then again, I've been a really big fan of Matt and Ben ever since I'M IN UR MANGER KILLING UR SAVIOR

youtube.com/watch?v=AVZczLuoJoU

I'm eager to watch some more because it feels like they have a well thought out universe, much like Recess

you beat me to it

I wanna push every character off a pack of stairs, they are all steven tier obnoxious

^^^^fucking this^^^^

>Nolan can't even criticize the show without the rest of the podcast being to scared to be racist just because the show's MC is black

>Black Panther poster in his room
WE

Bad

Art style? More like fart style. hahahahahahahohohohohohohohehehehehehehehohohohohohoho

This is the decade of feelings. No one in the industry wants to listen to criticism because “it hurts their feelings” and it’s “problematic” to express opinions that someone else doesn’t agree with. By 2020, every cartoon will be nothing but blob stains akin to spilling your morning joe on your lap