I'm a bit concerned about Donald losing the popular vote - I know it doesn't make a difference in terms of his election...

I'm a bit concerned about Donald losing the popular vote - I know it doesn't make a difference in terms of his election, but everyone will start complaining and demand a change to the system if Hillary gets a plurality of votes.

yes, exactly. if trump wins the popular vote, they will stop looting and crying.

>Concerned about Donald Losing the Popular Vote.

You don't know how to count do you?

Good, the electoral college is fucking retarded.

Go ahead and change it for 2020 but Don has the next 4 years (at least). Suck it libshits.

He can't lose it at this point, actually

He's already lost it.

Not the presidency, no, but if h loses the popular vote he loses his a bit of legitimacy.

The left is already gearing up for "FBI and Russia stole the election," adding the fact that Clinton got more votes, AND those votes were mostly minorities and they're going to go ballistic.

>Hilldog winning popular vote.
>True will of American people want Hilldog as Prez.
>Butthurt Trans riot and take over California.
>Secedes and forms the first mandatory LGBTBBQSKDO republic.

>losing the popular vote by 35,000
True chaos timeline. The riots and happenings are never going to end.

>american education
58,743,797 is greater than 58,670,948.

Surely the presidential vote should be down to the popular vote since it's not dependent on allocating seats which is done separately.

Are they still counting votes? Its almost 6am.

That is old, currently:

T: 58,844,024
C: 58,879,610

>Upside-down education
He's referring to the potential for the remaining votes putting Hillary's popular count higher than Trump's, even though he already won the Election.

They're going to be counting votes for days.

Yes, you can expect them to bring it up as an issue 100%. Don't back down, that's the law and everyone knew it beforehand. You can't change the rules after you lose.

good luck trying to change it with Rep pres house and senate

>True chaos timeline. The riots and happenings are never going to end.

This

Fucking anarchy is coming. Hope your right wingers are prepared.

> HRC already conceded...
> She attempts to ask for recount, claims she won the popular vote...
> They realize DNC submitted thousands of ballots by dead people...
> Would be fun to see the DNC lose even more credibility...

>He's referring to the potential for the remaining votes putting Hillary's popular count higher than Trump's, even though he already won the Election.
It's not even potential anymore.

Tho I do find it mighty convenient that donald had 1mill+ votes on her, but after he offically won and people stopped paying attention she sky rockets.

If you look at the other map, county by county, it's literally 90% Red, 10% Blue

Something about the popular vote doesn't make sense. I've been through so many neighborhoods, even some ghettos and I never saw one single Hillary sign. I don't even know what one looks like.

How the fuck did she get 50% of the popular vote? Who was voting for her?

If you get rid of electoral college the election will come down to 5 or 6 big swing cities.

Cities are libtard containment zones. So viable candidates on both sides would need to be to further left by necessity.

No one cares

These people bitched with Gore. Nothing changed. It won't change now either

This happened in 2000 and nobody gave a shit except the comedy Jews. In fact, Bush went on to win a second term.

In 2000 Florida was contested within 500k votes

Dead people and soros satan machines

Yeah, I was only 17 at the time, but I remember the suspense of what was going on in Florida really eclipsed everything. It wasn't until The Supreme Court basically let Bush win that the bitching about the popular vote began. Even then, I didn't hear a whole lot of bitching. I remember Jon Stewart making a joke about it and maybe one other Late Night comedy kike, but beyond that, even liberals knew that the rules were the rules.

no one cared with gore because bush was the establishment drone.
This time the establishment will care

The explanation is simple: CA was very slow at counting its votes. The popular vote was predicted by NYtimes 5-6 hours ago.

That accounts for area, not population, so it's misleading.

This.
That why Hillary instantly accept Trump won president.
Re-count gonna be horrible.

The funny thing is Gore actually won, but the court said... "fuck off, the initial ruling's the law"

The west coast. That's where the numbers came from.

We're very blue over here.

I get being down-ballot blue, but who the FUCK supported Clinton?

Now that CTR is gone, I love I can get honest responses.

Oh really

Pretty much everyone over here?

Ez, Democrats can't call for a recount since it was them who registered dead people and illegals to vote along with the machines counting straight R tickets as straight Ds

I guess I mean WHY? Are they mindless drones?

And more than half the country too.

Trump won because Clinton neglected the working class whites in the rust belt. Those were states that bernie won, for example.

(She didn't have a single campaign stop in Wisconsin, not even one.)

It's simple: they don't want trump

Electoral college system has had 800 attempts at reform and never changed

Because Trump is an objectively bad choice and 90% of the baggage hillary carries is bullshit?

I voted for Stein in Oregon, but if we were a swing state I would have voted Clinton.

>90% of the baggage... is bullshit
According to whom? Her baggage is pretty fucking not bullshit

To more than half the country.

Aka the majority of the country.

Sure why not. At least now we have some authority on our side and maybe the cops will finally start doing their jobs again now that they don't have to worry about King Nigger calling them a racist.

Trump will possibly lose popular vote way under 500k unlike in 2000.

It's just because California, but that's enough that we will possibly never hear the end of it for the next 4 years unless he delivers and pulls it through in 2020.

Is this your first election? It never matters.

Then they're not paying attention, are being lied to, or are willfully ignorant.

You're the one who's being lied to, trumpette.

>47.6%
>MORE THAN HALF THE COUNTRY

wow you're fucking retarded

too bad bitch boy

literally no, less than 3% of US population is in the 10 largest cities

The election is over, but her scandals and illegal activities aren't. She's going to go to prison, mark my words, cunt.

its because hillary was not even a thing...

the votes were:

FOR Trump x AGAINST Trump.

Nah. She's not going to prison.

There's nothing there.

She's going to double down on the Clinton foundation and do the Jimmy Carter thing with Bill until they die.

The only way Clinton gets off going to prison is if Obama pardons her. Would he?

80% of the US lives urban.

A certain percentage of those votes are false or illegitimate due to rigging, so really he won both but having her win the pop and him the college will be a good object listen to all these smug libcuck faggots

woah check it out folks, it would seem that there are more votes for hillary in southern texas then there are people in southern texas!

i wonder why

Too bad for Hillary, it's the electoral college votes that matter.

Tell the I'M WITH HER club to try again in 2020. Right now it's fucking over.

>more than half the country
>48% popular vote

Trump's admin won't let her get away with her spouse making deals with the Attorney General. They won't allow coordination with her campaign.

She's going to jail unless she's pardoned.

Wut? 3% of US population is about 11mil. NY and LA alone have more than that combined

Rural areas always lean republican, urban areas always lean democratic. Urban areas are more densely populated.

Nothing will happen. Al Gore won the popular vote in 2000 and barely lost the electoral college on a very shady florida call and nothing changed. That was waaaay more controversial than this would be.

that being said, this system is shit.

Nah. Criminal cases require a very high standard of proof. (Beyond a reasonable doubt.) And there's just not any hard proof.

That includes suburbs and suburbs are a lot more Republican-friendly than the inner city.

Problem isn't electoral college, it's the FPTP, wich creates these retarded "swing states".

I don't know. The electoral college is kind of useless these days. The original purpose is not being served.

It's not going away, but still.

Aside from the hard proof of intent that was found, which the FBI ignored. A special prosecutor would consider false exculpatory statements as an indicator of intent, unlike the FBI. The FBI wouldn't even pursue perjury based on false statements made to Congress in contrast with statements made to the FBI.

There is a mountain of evidence, but the Obama admin seems intent that Clinton shall not be held accountable, which is funny. I remember accountability being one of his campaign promises, the fucking liar.

Hillary supported the war in Kosovo, the war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, and now she supports the war in Syria. She is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people. I don't care what you think of Trump, he isn't a warmonger. He doesn't want people to die like Hillary does.

You SHOULD change the system, burguers. Yours is a retarded and unfair electoral system.

Sauce?

You're right, but let's not try an tell the burgers how to politic. ;^)

People here were saying they'd do the exact same thing if trump lost the electoral votes but won the popular vote

I don't know what you think a "suburb" is but the "Los Angeles Metropolitan Area" is considered urban and encompasses far more than just los angeles itself.

what is next to the brunette? it certainly aint human

In a perfect world where our major metropolitan areas weren't immigrant dumping grounds for Democrats to organize, radicalize, and mobilize a neverending trove of new voters from the third world, we would reform it. But there's not a chance I would support that under the current system. Fuck that. It's just handing the country over to the immigrants.

First we need to secure our borders, re-vamp our visa and enforcement system, and assimilate the immigrants we don't deport, before we can even begin to think about repealing the electoral college. And even then it might still be a suicidal gesture.

direct democracy is always a suicidal gesture. It always descends into disorder and chaos of the worse kind.

hey Americans can Trump technically split California into two different states now that he controls the house and the senate to split the 55 electoral votes?

if he splits it north cali to south cali then north California will be more republican leaning and the huge electoral vote lead the dems always have will be nullified making getting elected MUCH EASIER

>Aside from the hard proof of intent

[citation needed]

I don't think you know how high a standard intent is in criminal courts.

Maybe. I think there's a very good chance Trump is going to muck things up, especially since the real policy control is going to be coming from Pence (a neo con). We'll see. If Trump really decides to stomp on the GOP leadership it might be better in terms of no "wars (as if any of these things were wars)" at the cost of the loss of the American hegemony to China.

I think Trump is going to find things much harder than he thinks. Like the infrastructure thing he mentioned tonight -- that means a spending bill. Good luck getting a spending bill out of the congress. Good luck raising enough taxes to do it without massive deficits.

That said, I'm happy right now that both parties are going to burn down.

>they want to change the system
>next time it goes the other way and they want the system back
>the next time...

I dont understand how if she had 56 million and he had 58 million and it was a till 96% 3 hours ago

Fuck you citation needed. Watch the comey testimonies. Intent provided was more than enough, but the FBI said that every instance wasn't included in their investigation. They admitted they (without intent, HA) never looked into false exculpatory statements, which are primary in determining intent. So, the FBI basically didn't look for intent, and determined that based on not looking for intent, they didn't find intent, so Clinton was just stupid when she did everything. She was completely oblivious and retarded when after getting a subpoena, one of her top aids chatted with her IT guy, and he "accidentally" deleted her emails and used Bleachbit on them. Whoops! What an accident!

>everyone will start complaining and demand a change to the system
What are they going to do? Claim it was rigged? kek

It can work someway in small places, like Switzerland, where people are somewhat intelligent and have knowledge + some critical thinking skills.

That's due to Hawaii, if the final votes are in in Arizona and Alaska he'll be up again

>Intent provided was more than enough

You really don't know what you're talking about. There's no intent there to violate the law. She will never ever be charged or prosecuted under the statute requiring intent.

If she's going to get got, it will be under gross negligence which I think she *is* probably guilty of. She wouldn't go to prison for that one either, just a big ass fine.

FALSE EXCULPATORY STATEMENTS FAGGOT

THE BATTLE IS WON BUT THE WAR IS NOT OVER

WE NEED YOU ALL TO PUT ASIDE YOUR MISALIGNMENTS

COME TOGETHER TO RID THIS WORLD OF FILTHY PEDOPHILE SCUM

it's like you refuse to fucking read. God damn

California, Oregon, and Washington were all under 1/3rd counted. California is the biggest state in the union and clinton won that by a 25% margin.

less population in Washington and Oregon, but she wont both of those by double digits.

> and demand a change to the system

And they won't get it. We control the House and Senate, and soon the Court!

National vote doesnt mean shit. If national vote was instituted you can say goodbye to conservatives

It's not my fault you're ignorant of the law. I was a pre-law major who's working in finance right now, I have at least a little knowledge in the field.

Trump's the most likely person to reform that system.

If it makes you feel better, we know they voted multiple times and that illegals also voted.

>but everyone will start complaining and demand a change to the system if Hillary gets a plurality of votes.

I would be fine with that. The electoral college is a relic of a time when travel from New York to Georgia took weeks and the states were separate pseudo-republics of a decentralized confederation, rather than the autonomous provinces of a centralized republic like they are today.

So are false exculpatory statements not used to determine intent? Director of the FBI, Comey said they are.

Right wingers are the ONLY ones prepared. We're the 'gun nuts' and 'doomsdayers'. We're itching at the opportunity to cull the weak and degenerate.