How many of you believe that you might become edgy, if you got powers on par of that of Superman, Flash...

How many of you believe that you might become edgy, if you got powers on par of that of Superman, Flash, or Green Lantern?

Power corrupts. Certainly I'd try my best to use them for good helping people and fighting the urge to use them selfishly

They would never choose me for Green Latern ;_;

Superman: Maybe. I'd be more worried about becoming a rapist than anything. Or maybe just become a football player with the gimmick of Juggernaut.

Flash: Probably just be a show off.

GL: Never getting picked for that.

Overall I think I'd be kept in check by not wanting my family to be targeted and just end up abusing my powers in secret for profit, sex, and vacations. World politics and shit is just too complicated to go fly around hopping punching something will make it better.

i would probably just sit in my basement and fap

The joke is on you, OP. I'm already edgy.

Not me because I'm not someone who is easily trolled by fuckwit juggalos who think they win if they get me to kill them.

Having superman's powers all of a sudden would be a real bitch though since I could just fart and my entire bedroom wall is blown the fuck out.

Probably, I'd end up going full Injustice if I had Superman's powers.

Is fucking off to the edge of the world, and only returning to civilization for supplies considered edgy?

If kryptonite existed, yes. If it didn't, i'd be the edgiest cunt of all time.
Yes especially if I could travel through time.
Probably use it more for good.

Naw, I'd probably just turn myself into the government and see if they wouldn't give me a job.

Not me. Saving people would give me huge fucking rush.

it'd probably be an extremely unhealthy thing for the world and it'd end up like how fucked it was towards the end of Death Note where people don't care about due process anymore and form cults around me but I'm not sure I'd be able to stop myself from going full Punisher and just going about the world murdering criminals

kind of like that scene in the original Iron Man movie where he sees the taliban killing people on TV and just flies over there and mercs them, except from literally every day, and anything from some rapist who got off in Peru to the entire Eritrean government

then after constant power vacuums fucking up the world I die and there's one big power vacuum that destroys the world in WW3 most likely

I mean I wouldn't be EDGY, but if I could use the powers to benefit myself you can sure as hell bet I would.

I'd go full Eobard/Black Manta, ruining lives of people I hate in every way I could. Of course those people are scumbags who deserve it unlike comic heroes.

I will be using the powers for my personal gain, but, edgy? Nah, mate.

A super science guy would probably be able to help more than anybody with physical powers. Just look at how America fucks up a lot of the time when it deploys military might, even though it usually does so with good intentions.

>get superpowers
>mask up completely, become local superhero like that dude who dressed up as batman
>enjoy comfy d-list superhero life
There really is no reason to become edgy, unless your superpower was killing people

Honestly think I'd be more like Hancock and fall into homeless alcoholism. I have no drive and ambition. Doubt superpowers would really increase my quality of life.

I wouldn't really do much for personal gain other than live as a hobo, using heat vision to burn game I hunted myself. Probably hang around other hobos, but keep some contact with my family and friends every now and then.

Maybe make an ice fortress?

Obviously, I'd kill the ever loving shit of any criminals I come across. You can bet that the murder rate would spike around tbe globe then suddenly drop.
But no Super Dictator or anything.

More lik Super Spic from Gods and Monsters. Which is what I am.

I'd just be a hobo that stole stuff and helped people if I happen to come across them but otherwise would devote myself to seeing the world and experiencing cool stuff. I'd try not to kill unless I had no other choice

Hobo League

Flash: I would become an absolute troll.
Superman: I pull a Manhattan and peace out
Green Lantern: If it came with the whole corps thing I'd quit pretty quickly. Otherwise see Superman.

no, I'm edgy because I'm powerless

Meh probably not, I'd probably either continue doing my own thing, help some people, or fuck around with em

I'd use em to benefit myself to get cash and help myself / those I care about (yknow assuming the government wouldn't immediately be on my ass the moment I did anything with em)

I don't know about edgy, but with the flash powers you could easily assassinate most evil politicians in the world in
the span of a few hours, without even being seen. So I would probably do that and then sit back and watch.

I would use it take over some small third world country.

I'd read it.

No one would act like the superheroes. The world is more complex, and it is just strange.

The normal person would first earn money. Then when they have enough they might try to change the world according to their beliefs. The split between superheroes and villains wouldn't exist. It would probably be divided after ideology.

Honestly, this would be a cool setting for a super comic

Please, i would be Hancock without the hobo or alcoholism.

Or maybe i'l be a living meme and do menial shit crimes for the lulz.

Those 40 cakes are not gonna stay untaken

More likely than not I'd just use them quitely for my own benefit and/or amusement. Although if I had super intelligence that Superman sometimes has and sometimes doesn't, I'd probably go the way of Miracleman and set myself up as a benevolent dictator/god figure.

If I had Flash's power, the world will come to know me as the Phantom Groper. I don't care who you are, where you live, man, woman, child or elderly. You will be groped.

Not I. I am fundamentally a good person, to the point that I have a real problem feeling obligated to help people I don't know who look like they are having trouble as I go about my day to day life.

Giving me superpowers wouldn't make be an edgelord, fulfilling my personal grudges or fantasies or whatever. But it almost certainly would drive me crazy because now I have the ability to help people on a larger scale, but no real idea of how to do that effectively.

As just a normal dude, I can't exactly be expected to solve ISIS or whatever. But if I am Superman, that's something I actually probably could do. But is just dropping into the middle of a complicated political situation and punching dudes really going to help matters?

I'm pretty sure I would have to disavow my nationality and just operate as a one man superpower, simply to prevent my actions from making a mess of things for America as a whole.

Id... probably set aside a couple of days a month to just go to the UN and take requests? And maybe some time as CERN so they can study my powers and learn cool shit about how the universe works.

I don't know Flash well enough, but could a person with his power impregnate all the worlds women without them noticing anything?

I know enough realpolitik that i am probably too jaded to care about petty crime and the lives of the common peasants, it just wont make a difference, nothing will. I would do my best to become an entity in the international scene, first i'd go for obvious targets, ISIS, Chinese smugglers and poachers, drug cartels and human traffickers. Go full shock and awe and make people notice me and get freaked the fuck out. Once there are no troublesome players i can get down to tackling important issues like trying to work building and clearing infrastructure in countries for a low price, suddenly flipping the world's economies towards developing countries and local production.

No. Women tend to notice when their vaginas catch on fire.

Bah, they do that every month

b-bazinga

I would make the holocaust actually happen

He don't need to fuck them. He could just impregnate them.
Suddenly All the women in the world would be pregnant with the same father. That is making an impact on history

Does being Dr. Doom count as being edgy?
I just want to takeover a country and see if i can do a better job than its current occupant

I am really comfortable alone, I'd be off into space and gone forever right away.

>superman
I would be beyond edge. We're talking totalitarian rule and a fortress on some other planet when I become estranged so much from humanity in general that I can't be bothered to force myself up on them instead opting to watch them from afar and see how they progress when I'm gone

If I had to pick one of these 3, it's the Flash for sure, just be a low profile speedster. No chance of going edge.

Superman is both a blessing and a curse, I won't become edge anytime soon but in 200, 400 years? wew lad.

Yeah I'd be super edgy.

If i had power like the flash or sups i would be edgy but my plan would be build my own giant mountain and then steal anything and everything worth a damn and just horde it in there it would be great to fight against nations who want their fine arts back and then i don't know fling the mountain into the sun

Absolutely 100%

Realistically, a world with a Superman is a world ruled by Superman.

Real people all have convictions. Being a Superman won't make you edgy, but it would let you act on all your tiny little nitpicks and fantasies of how world should be ran. Even if you start small, nothing in the world would happen without your consent.

Super-speed fapping with Flash's powers?

When I'm not helping people I'd be a fucking troll. Use my powers to fuck with random people.

Edgy isn't the word for it.
I would be Superboy Prime if I had Clark's powers. I'd be arguably worse with Wally's powers because not only would I be able to get away with anything I wanted without anyone noticing, I'd also become cosmically bored REALLY quickly. Then again, I might actually take up being a do-gooder just out of boredom. But with Superman's power I'd be a complete tyrant right off the bat, pretty sure. At best I might be a Justice Lord, but more likely a Prime.

The GL ring might actually keep me on the right path because RULES and the possibility of losing the ring, but honestly I've always been more on the wisdom side of the Triforce, not courage, so that's pretty much a no-go to begin with.

if I had the power of flight I would knock on the walls of the apartments on the higher floors of a building at midnight and spook people. Maybe do it while wearing a halloween mask and some dark robes so if they catch a glimpse of me out of their window they shit themselves.

I'd probably use it for petty crime and nothing more.

I have no desire to rule the world or cause harm to others. All I want is to indulge in my hobbies and a little extra money in my pocket. Steal a few PC parts, video games and food, use my powers to give myself an edge in gambling.

So i'd probably be an anti-hero. If you need my help, you got it, but I really dont care much either way.

I'd definitely be up there in edginess. I'll be the first to admit I have a very inflated ego, plus I'm a bitter and petty asshole. Power like that needs to stay far away from me.

With the powers of Superman, I'd probably start murdering anyone who I felt slighted me in the past. That would bring me a great deal of comfort. Like passing a huge turd.

I'm way too fucking lazy.
with great power comes... ah, fuck it.

I mean genocide is edgy right? Cause with the powers of superman I'm just saying there wouldn't be any Muslims anymore.