youtu.be/_Zp04uHSwlg
youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4
youtube.com/watch?v=EgX-6DCDTk0
youtube.com/watch?v=VfqVih7IFlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pic related

Im feelin pretty fuckin smug right about now OP I'll tell you that

positively surprised

I'm really finding it hard not to destroy my social life and rub this in everyones faces

>tfw the based republican government police physically assault liberal protesters by breaking their legs because they are based republican government police n shiiiet

Broke my diet with KFC. Only thing they have downstairs at the hotel block. Comfy as fuck.

I want hofer elected now.

How can you even speak with people who aren't redpilled? How do you consider this a social life if you can't even admit your own opinions amongst your friends? I'm genuinely curious.

This smug

pic related

i'm smuggy since my wake up 5 hours ago

its early
So bout this much

EXTREMELY

I can't get this stupid fucking smile off my face, literally ear to ear, I'm from new York and the smug is real. I can't even hide it.

youtu.be/_Zp04uHSwlg

Wallowing in it.

Congrats. You did the right thing.

Words can't describe it

Only person on the JET programme that I spoke to who called it for Trump. Thanks Sup Forums, Styxhexenhammer666, Clinton's generally awful record, Wikileaks and O'Keefe! I get free beer thanks to you, and complacent Clinton-supporting Democrat expats! I'm also not from the US so I think the university indoctrination bias was not at the same level as my American counterparts. Sucks for them, they're so despondent right now where as I can't hide how jubilant I am!

9001% SMUG

Feeling pretty smug right now, not gonna baka

I don't know how I'm going to fall asleep tonight. Schedule has been fucked for weeks. But tomorrow literally feels like the world is going to be so different. I have had no motivation to work harder on my dreams but it actually feels like anything is possible. I feel like I could fix everything wrong with my life. The true soul of America just took back our country from a slow death to inferiority and meaningless acceptance and idiocy.

I am prouder than ever to be American.

really smug shitposting at lefttards on twitter

I woke up to see 5 people messaging me "wake up, Trump is winning", "Trump won, what does it mean for us?".
I'm so fucking smug I still haven't leave for my job and is already afternoon

I had a nightmare in my sleep that Hillary won.. I woke up super sad. Crawled into my chair and opened up Sup Forums and then the music started playing. Teared up only a little bit.

this smug

pic related

Please...can we praise KEK so Austria can become based in december? Election is on the 4th make it happen guys.

Just a little bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4

youtube.com/watch?v=EgX-6DCDTk0

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

>tfw floridan

I can feel the power today

>Supported Farages Brexit
Reaped liberal tears

>Supported Trumps Presidency
Reaped liberal tears

Pretty damn smug desu, though not as smug as the madmen who placed money on Trump, Enjoy your winnings lads

About here. I woke up and yelled yes in my house.

I woke up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water and decided not to look up the results so I won't get to sleep dissapointed, but everything went better than expected

>tfw have to explain to /biz/ people why Hillary is backed by commie fucks and that they should be pro-Trump

hardest challenge

here's the genius behind that article.

My smug is HIGH ENERGY

Also, Kirino is best girl and wincest will always be greatest love.

Will Pepe be made legal again?

Putin-mind

I don't really talk about American politics with my friends, but I found out to my surprise that almost all of them are pro trump. Some even bet big money on him winning.
I'm talking about my colleagues and people from school. To an extent I don't really care what they think of me, but gloating too much will probably hurt me academically. Especially after I called out one of my professors on the bias of academia.

Lovin this, we did good brothers.

I'm in the army and just found out about it
Shouted MAGA tbhf

Extremely
Took every ounce of my strength not to be a total asshole to my leftist aquitances who are super butthurt about this.

This smug

I sent smiley faces to my leftist friends on normiebook and I recieved paragraphs of triggering

the good news this cat lady is that she already knows how to cook fries.

So fucking smug.
Just woke up to angry messages from family and friends, since i openly supported trump.

Eating delicious cereal while reading butthurt feminist youtubers tweets right now.

>mfw shitty demo work "friend" bet me 2000$ trump wouldn't win
>had it in writing and everything
>mfw he just handed me 2000$ cash with tears in his eyes saying he wont have rent
>says he wouldn't of made me pay
>says he'll probably kill himself that now that trump won anyway

My smug knows no bounds

the bad news is that she has a monumental case of denial.

1488% smug. Comfiest day at work of my whole career. they could throw anything at me, I wouldnt give a fuck.

WAKEY FUCKING WAKEY
wakey wakey jews.
wakey wakey neocons
wakey wakey sjw
wakey wakey all you unproductive scum of the earth.

More smug than Ann must feel right now

youtube.com/watch?v=VfqVih7IFlI

>wouldn't of

No wonder you work a shitty job.

nuclear level smug
I've been smirking since florida turned red a few hours ago

pretty fucking smug i cant get it of my face and it feels glorious.

I've never been smugger

So now I am excited as fuck for the day of ceremony when Obama handing the position to Trump. Is it even possible that Obama will refuse to attend the ceremony? Is that even legal?

>tfw all of my family supported Trump

good feel

Haven't been this happy since Brexit
I cannot wipe the grin off my face

Deliver the goods, bong

the original abortion.

the sad but funny part is that they fine tuned the article and now it only claims 98%, so I guess in about 100 years or so she might have arrived at a reasonable set of data.

it's a good thing i don't twitter. I would post this to her and ask if she plans to continue her career as a pollster.

i already have, people hate me and i dont give a fuck.

All the tears from social media will be able to sustain me for days

beyond fucking belief, I actually think I am best person i know in real life.

I'm probably 11/10 smug but I can't even feel it because I'm also 999/10 happy

I had to go to bed early, I got jewed out of participating in the initial excitement, but holy shit I'm still so fucking happy to wake up to the news

MAGA

CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA

YOU HAVE UNKEKED YOURSELVES

WHAT A NIGHT

into the oven with her

>he actually did it the absolute madman

that was beautiful

I'm so incredibly fucking smug.

i'm scrolling through normiebook and keking at all the salt, I SO badly want to BTFO some of these people, but honestly guys, just let them lay in the bed they made for themselves.

I do however, plan on posting one incredibly smug trump image to normiebook every day for at least a month.

Other than that, outside of protestors attacking people and us defending ourselves, I say we just enjoy the win and let these idiots cannibalize themselves.

10/10 would meme a man into becoming the most powerful figure in the known universe again

Smug as I'll ever be.

I wish to thank my ameribros for being the voice of us all and once again giving peace and freedom a chance.

Also, do you bros realize that by eliminating Hillary we have saved our lives from going to war?

Our tombstones won't say anything about us dying in ww3.

Thank you America, thank you Sup Forums

KEK VULT

Smug levels too high

This night has been nuclear levels of smugness, salt and laughter.

I can't wait to wake up and rake in the ass annihilation from the liberals who decided to sleep and wake up in hopes of seeing Hillary declared the president. Get ready lads.

I'm immensely concerned that my roastie therapist is going to discuss politics with me at our session today. I don't want to redpill her.

This much.

On a related note, how do I redpill people on how Trump isn't as bad as the media has painted him? I've brought out evidence regarding how lawsuits against him have been dropped for sexual assault, how FBI dropped investigations against him, but I can't seem to convince people once they bring out the >gender card. I can't even to convince them that Killary was warmongering by slamming the Russians, even with all the news reports and debate videos.

Is it game over?

I still can't believe it's happened.

Never been more proud of you faggots and every shitlord who helped power the Trump train the world over.

Canada may be lost to a regressive twink retard be now I have hope. May order will be restored to this lost and depraved continent.

This shiteating grin isn't going to go away for a long time.

>all this fucking butthurt EVERYWHERE

god fucking dammit I knew it would be good, just not THIS good

Don't bother. They will forget the current hype and form a new opinion as the time goes.

here's one

Just give it time. Actions will speak louder

Changed my profile pic on kikebook to smug trump im grinning since i woke up, first thing i did was put the us national anthem on high volume after waking up

damn

Right wingers don't get smug. We don't need to be smug, because we have the truth.

I actually feel very sorry for libtards. They're like helpless children that can't into reality so they hold desperately onto illusions in the hope that one day they can reclaim their childhood.

It's pathetic but sad at the same time.

Now to finish what had to be done

So smug I don't have nearly enough Smug Anime Girl pictures to express it.

Pretty fucking smug. Everyone said it would never happen and now I get to rub it in people's faces forever.

there's not alot of redpilled people out of the Anglo-saxon world...we dont have your levels of free speech..here you need to conform with society or life will be harder..its what you get in closer societies...

400%

Sup Forums was right AGAIN
undeniably the most powerful board on Sup Forums

Instead your tombstone will honour you for fighting in the meme war

>Brexit
>Trump victory
I have never been so smug before in my life