GOD BE WITH YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSR6ZzjDZ94
helihunter.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think god was the only thing with us.

Well done, son.

I didn't see it coming.
It was all stacked against him and he still won.

>AMERICA IM SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU

All of you forign bros who stuck with us i just wanna say thank you. America is back baby

>The establishment didn't want it
>Leaders of the RNC didn't want it
>Most of the mainstream media pundits didn't want it
>Literally 100% of the media didn't want it
>Literally 100% of people polled didn't want it
>Obama didn't want it
>Comey didn't want it
>Le epic liberal celebrities like John Oliver, Stephen Colbert, and John Stewart didn't want it
>Goldman Sachs didn't want it
>JP Morgan didn't want it
>George Soros didn't want it
>A shitload of other SJW apologists and globalist muslim importers didn't want it
>People who label everything racist and offensive didn't want it
>The overwhelming majority of elitist out of touch faggots colluding with the media didn't want it

But the postman delivering your mail wanted it

Your barber down the street wanted it

Your local plumber fixing your pipes wanted it

The hardworking coalminer who worked 20 hours a day to put his 2 kids through college wanted it

The man driving you on the bus wanted it

The people wanted it, burgers

And the people won.

We're getting our freedoms back from these fuckers and bringing them all to trial and then the executions.

You Britbongs will get your damn Article 50 now.
Here's something I saved for inspiration for the fight. The victory is ours, brothers.

I'm glad to have served.

Thank you EuroBros we will be sure to Meme for you when you need it
Meme wars go on

I love you toothpaste user

Thank you, friend. We have plenty of wars to fight, and we'll fight them all. Together.

I'm happy for you, friend. What a beatyful day to be alive.

This was a whitelash against a changing country, it was a whitelash against a black president.

We fought hard and we dealt with the bullshit, so did millions of other Americans from their family/friends/coworkers. But you know who the true heroes are ?

Julian Assange
FBIanon and the other rank and file special agents
NYPD with attorney Preet Bharara
Steve Pieczenik and all the other spooks that didn't let them completely rig it

These people put their jobs on the line, some of them undoubtedly received death threats for going after the Clinton Foundation. And they won't receive rewards or medals but I SALUTE THEM. THANK YOU PATRIOTS AND ASSANGE.

We are goddamn america. We aren't those fags of the Roman Empire. We spit on corruption. WE have a Constitution to abide by. Tolerate no weakness.

Thanks bearbro, now you dont have to nuke us and we can truly be friends

I already went on a russian mail order bride site and started talking to some woman named maria

We just couldn't take this shit anymore. It was time to get serious and I'm proud we got out and got it done. Glory to God and Trump!

Checked, btw

America, you continue to be the GREATEST

God and you know who

Don't tell your brothers, but you are my favourite son.
God bless you, you glorious bastards. Bigly.

Thanks africanon

Britian gets article 50 rolling. US and britian gobble up all the high end manufacturing. If you want quality you gotta get it from us. Stronger together fellas. Rule the world

Anyone kinda feel like, this was too easy?
Feel like Trump wont be this awesome guy you glorify him to be, otherwise he would be assassinated already.

Thanks, Nether-Bro! I've been to Amsterdam. You motherfuckers rule!

Fuck im tired. Sorry for mispelling your country britbros

well done lads, knew you weren't all complete faggots like everyone says behond your backs

If Trump's taken down, Mike Pence replaces him. Which is fucking hilarious, as Pence is even further right-wing than Trump.

GOTT MIT UNS

America, I fucking love you , i have been hating America for years now , but now , i have hope

Make America Great again

I'm too proud to be upset.

Not really. I mean, huge GOP field he supposedly had no chance in. Then literally every establiahment against him. It was uphill the whole way. The dems ran a conventional campaign. Trump ran a brand new unseen untested strategy. All the "experts" laughed. Right up until it worked. He went way out on a limb, trusted his gut and won.

MAGA, I'm visiting next year for a cross country car trip from LA to NY or Florida.

dont need to apologise to the brits m8. they're a bunch of stinky faggots

You've been a disappointment since 1954, poo in roo, why can't you be more like your brother?

yeah nah get fucked m8

I'm so happy for you USA bros.

Funny that some people call Trump racist and sexist yet 96% of black women voted for Hillary.

> why can't you be more like your brother?

Love you guys too. We gonna make the world great again. Hats off to you guys and the Brexit vote. I think that had a major impact on our own conviction and belief in change.

Holy shit, You had one job and you actually did it pretty fucking good. I'm Proud of You Ameribros, you've made the right choice.

And Sup Forums, what a fucking time to be alive. Feeling that we shitposted and memed this guy into white house is pretty amazing. Remember #DraftOurDaughters and other shit that we've done? Even if the impact of those things was close to insignificant, we've made a mark and it turned out just as planned. We all deserve some cold beer.

We fought.
We won.
Now we can rest.

What a win. Absolutely no fucks given from the off, and it worked.

GLORIOUS!!!

If you stop off in texas. We let you hunt hogs from a helicopter with a full auto machine gun.

We couldn't have done it without the help of the world. Nations may finally make peace now. A great time to be alive, history in the making.

Checked!

>THANK YOU BURGERS, THANK YOU!!!!!!

USA just wont the "TAKE THAT GAY SHIT OUT OF HERE"

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=SSR6ZzjDZ94

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU BURGERS, PRESIDENT MACRI IS BUTTHURTED AS FUCK

don't come back cunt

The Electoral College is a beautiful invention. It's just prevented World War 3.

Go go go, you fucking americunts. Show them who makes the rules in your home. Pave the way for the rest of the world.

MY LIBKEK COUNTY IN FLORIDA WENT RED

RED

I AM SO PROUD

IS KEK BACK TO KEK OR DID I MAKE A TYPOE

FUCK YEAH

cuck

Here you go
helihunter.com/

Don't make us dissolve your government, again.

WE'RE BACK BOYS!
it feels so fucking good to be back on the right side of world politics.
get fucked germany, france, etc
also get fucked chyna

global governments jews BTFO AGAIN
american people wont have your bullshit rothschild when you will fucking learn?

Well done Meri bro. Imagine the banter if trump lost. So glad you guys uncucked yourselves.

Fucking hell, i wish i was american or good enough to live legally in the US.

are you drunk?

So how long before Podesta is found in a duffel bag suicide?

The same here, I love you guys.

Seriously, i still don't fucking understand how it did what it did but holy crap...

kek the queen can suck my dick m8

Keep it red, knock em ded

I always have hated the gringos, because you are liberal faggots, feminist, fat enablers and stupid.

Now you have demostrated that the gringos can be hombres too.

I am proud of serving with you in this meme war, thanks, America for electing Trump.

Now we must unite all our memetic forces to support Le Pen in France next year.

It will be glorious.

tfw born in a major city of USA

Yessssssssss. I want to fire ar's in USA from a chopper

Fuck yeah America.

I'm sustaining myself with liberal tears right now.

Watch the avalanche of DNC lawsuits that follow this decision. Rigged elections, faulty machines, polling discrepancies. They will do a 180 in their rhetoric in the coming weeks. It will amount to fuck all. Democratic party is the fractured and crumbling party. Not the republicans who have once again forged themselves in fire and have been reborn stronger. They are their own cancer really

You made us all proud today America

MAGA!!!!!

Never been to pol before but I've been silently rooting for trump all this time.
May the brightest of futures be ahead of you, Ameribros

like sweet wine from heaven sent

She can also order the dissolution of your government if you're too retarded to sort it out yourselves,like she did in the 70s.

And with you brother.

REST?, the meme war 1 is done, meme war 2 is next

Im really interested in the final bill. How much money did shillary burn thru for nothing.

Have a great one, I hope to experience that feel once

Checked.

This post literally made me tear up a bit. Fucking MAGA man

>2060

>"Grandpa, what did you do in Great Meme war of 2016?"

>"Timmy, it was a tough battle, the likes of which you have never seen, thankfully."
>"There were time I only got 7 1/2 hours of sleep a night, I cut my animes to 4 hours a day, there were days I only got two order tendies of a day, but I did it for Donald, for the memes, for you..."

>mfw

This is the beginning of a new world. Duterte in the Philippines, Parks fall in Korea, Brexit, Trump, Rouseff in Brazil, Le Pen gaining ground. The globalist agenda is cracking. Shits gonna get nasty. There will be backlash but its too late. They got too comfy, too confident that nobody was paying attention. The people are back. Ive never felt more alive.

>tfw literally played a part in salvation of western civilization

Checked and chuckled
> for the Don
> for the memes
> for you

P-papa? But you said I was your favorite ):