Does anyone else feel kind of sorry for her? This was her life's ambition to be the first female president...

Does anyone else feel kind of sorry for her? This was her life's ambition to be the first female president. She destroyed everything and anyone, did whatever it took to achieve it, sold her soul to the devil (soros) himself. Then this goddamn boisterous dick who is literally just fucking around at first blows her the fuck out in a landslide.

I can't imagine how she is feeling right now. I disagree with everything she is, but I just can't help but pity her a little bit when I start to think about it. It's like at the end of Star Wars when Darth Vader's helmet comes off and you see is just a vulnerable old man.

Its only human to have empathy, but honestly all the dirty shit she did, backroom deals and selling herself out, she would be one of the worst presidents in history.

Fuck no, I don't feel an ounce of sympathy. She's a treasonous, murdering sociopath who believed that the world owed her a Presidency. She should spend the rest of her diseased life behind bars, paying for her war-crimes against humanity and her treason against the American people.

no sympathy at all.

I won't be satisfied with her fate until she's locked up.

Yeah, it will probably cause life-long depression for her in all honesty, being that close to being one of the most important people who ever lived, and then it all sliding away, but honestly, it's just how it works. She did some stuff wrong, she should have tried harder.

>Does anyone else feel kind of sorry for her?
no

Nee.

She fucked up by being pro establishment in an environment where anti establishment parties are gaining steam at alarming rates, she should have seen this last year. Most of her policies were a continuation of the Obama administration. She even said she'd fully support Obamacare, which is utterly cuckful considering the criticism of it.

No, shes a damned monster, i hope trump pursues justice

No.

Hillary needs to find God and repent. She's not going to be able to cope with the fact that she will never achieve what she thought was her destiny otherwise.

>this is why VA goes blue despite being redneck central

actually cwc is in west virginia which went red

Yes, this.

No, I hope she gets raped to death by niggers in jail.

No. A corrupt, lying, treasonous villain does not deserve to be the most powerful person in the world.

On a side note, it's strange how absent CTR was the moment we started winning Florida

You say these things as if she were not a corporate puppet willing to do or say anything for the highest bidder.

She does not feel sorry for anyone and anything. Why should anyone feel sorry for her?

Oh no, she's a fucking billionaire who has all the material wealth in the world, so sad!
If only she could be president out of pity for her :(

>Does anyone else feel kind of sorry for her?

Nah.

Yeah I sure feel sorry for a sociopathic with billions of dollars in her pocket

No. When you can't even win by rigging and cheating, you don't deserve it.

>sold her soul to the devil
>Then this goddamn boisterous dick who is literally just fucking around at first blows her the fuck out in a landslide.

And this is why you don't fuck around with God, His laws, or evil shit (#SpiritCooking).

He finally got tired of her arrogant shit. And when He decided to humble her, He used:
* A boisterous dick who was literally just fucking around at first
* An anime message board.
* A fucking cartoon frog.

And she got Blown. The. Fuck. Out. Now imagine what would happen to someone if God really got pissed.

I don't feel sorry for her. She has no concern for human life. She has no humility. She has no desire to help anyone but herself. Blood drips from her finger tips thanks to her arrogance. And she did, literally, fuck around with the occult.

She has very little time to seek God and repent.

fuck her. It's no ones "turn" to be president.

I'm actually delighted:

>it was her very last chance
>she used the DNC to rig the primaries
>she used the full power of the media to rig all the polls
>she used George Soros to rig the voting machines
>in spite of all this, SHE STILL LOST

Think about it. The real support for President Trump must be HUGE. WAY more than 50%.

> Ruckersville, Virginia

Are you sure?
Also, what is he doing these days? He had a ton of fans back when his dad died.