Am I the only one who want this to be a real thing?

Am I the only one who want this to be a real thing?

Skulls ARE a real thing.

There's one inside your head right now.

Bullshit. Next you're gonna tell me the brain named itself.

Look Big Daddy, it's regular daddy!

>We got a saying... down in the bayou, we HAUGH!

I guarantee!

10/10 episode
ITS THE LOVEMATIC GRANDPA

But I'm a lobster

What happened in that episode?

>that spoiler

Wiggum and Skinner move to New Orleans to run a private investigation business.

I wonder who their replacements back in Springfield would've been?

DAMN
He's very slowly getting away!

While shopping for some cans, an old man passed away

The Simpsons have had several spin-offs and even feature films planned at some point or another, but none of them ever materialized (except for The Simpsons Movie of course), which I always found both odd and interesting, although I'm not sure if the Troy McClure live action film was canned before or after Phil Hartman's unexpected death.

It was a "What-if" thing where Troy McClure hosted three possible joke Simpsons spin-offs. One was Skinner and Wiggum becoming detectives in New Orleans, the second was Moe teaming up with the Love Testing machine which was posessed by the ghost of Abraham Simpson, and the last was the Simpsons starring in a shitty variety show, except Lisa, who refused out of principle, and was replaced by a hot teenager.

>and the last was the Simpsons starring in a shitty variety show, except Lisa, who refused out of principle, and was replaced by a hot teenager
Kind of the opposite of the Osbourne's. Where Ozzy's cute daughter outright refused to do the show and we got the shitty daughter.

She doesn't look that cute.

Okay, buddy. I'm sure you'll find that 10/10 big tiddy anime gf soon

Compare her to the ogre.

I get that people are attracted to people of equal physical attractiveness, user, but you have to admit that one of these is objectively better than the other.

That's the shitty one