So now that America has seceded from the world, who's more likely to replace them as a hyperpower? China or Russia?

So now that America has seceded from the world, who's more likely to replace them as a hyperpower? China or Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

xe.com/currencycharts/?from=AUD&to=USD&view=5Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hegemonic_stability_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China still has a lot to do regarding the smog and Russia still isn't ready yet.

Literally nobody else is ready to step up to the plate. China and Russia have barely enough clout to manage their own backyards.

well we can't have a multipolar world order user, that would bring about world war iii in a decade or less. Isn't that why this fucking board voted for the fat orange faced vlown? to stop wwiii?

Stupid, dumb
tripfag scum

>the "united" kingdom

>Overvaluing your currency is good
How's that monopoly money working out for you, abo?

>currency volatility is great for any aspect of a national economy
how's failing your gcse going neville?

>Australia talking about volatile currency
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=AUD&to=USD&view=5Y

>5Y
We've fluctuated 9 cents all year. You shifted 20c in 2 hours.

i dont see anyone beating the united states any soon due to the huge influence of americas cultural exports

>Poison is less harmful than a stab wound because its effects aren't instant

idk what analogy you were trying to draw there but you failed miserably

Have fun dying from poisoning then, you retarded abo

cool argument bro, you're economy's still in the toilet
you better pray that labour has the balls to save you from yourselves

>Australian talking about our economy
Literally nothing has changed for everyday people over here. And Corbyn is unelectable. But I'm sure you'd enjoy housing rapefugees. That will help your economy after all

>Anne Erin

Lol this fucking idiot was constantly on here shilling for Clinton saying that she would win in a landslide, Trump didn't stand a chance, ect.

Why are you even here now? it's over, your Saudi puppet lost. Now go back to chugging muslim dick, or whatever it is you do in your spare time.

Well I don't have to pretend to like clinton anymore so I can just go back to shitting on trump like normal.

You can look forward to daily analysis on his approval rating coming from yours truly.

>pretend
Sure

w u @ ??

Might be China. They have some really big problems they must solve though, regarding both overpopulation and a massive amount of elderly, retired people the next 10 years.

I don't see Russia much more besides a military superpower.

Euros are imploding. Germany, France and United Kingdom are pretty much screwed by the European Union, and I see them in some big economy problems next years, mainly due the immigrants.

India has some chances for the same reason China had some years before. India is doing lots of things right.

Brazil would have had a chance if not for their politics.

Japan would have been about 10 or 15 years ago.

Brazil!

It doesn't /need/ to be a bric country. I really hope europe can come surging back and can ensure a peaceful, rules based international order, but that doesn't seem to be the way the wind's blowing

national interest seems to be trumpig (heh) all, and all the pre-world war ii shit that comes with it

Bumping while I write my reply.

go back to big brother threads, your political opinion isnt wanted here

>go back to big brother threads
fuck
do you realise its been over 2 years since we last had big brother ? those threads were gold

>EU
Do you realise that EU is held together by a dirty duct tape? Refugees receiving gibs and raping women by the retardation and white guilt of Merkel is a nail to the coffin for the EU. Frogmen are drawing ever closer towards leaving.

Searching a peaceful solution to the immigrant problem would be quite a challenge though.
If the pendulum effectively swings to the other side, they won't let themselves get deported so easily and do nothing in return.
At least if they were willing to learn the languages and adapt to their host countries they could take some low paid jobs and not represent too much dead weight to them. But, mostly, they outright despise them and are solely for the welfare.

Such welfare can only be sustained by increasing the already high taxes the typical working European must pay. Sooner or later they will revolt.

the european project got to ambitious at the turn of the century, but it's vital that some degree or interdependence exist between european states. abandoning it is opening the door to war.

None of those two. Empire building is for cave dwelling retards - eats up resources and your people souls if you attempt it. Globalists are losing their shit now.

But let us wait for a year and see how all this works out.

I think it will be Canada or Australia

The No.1 shitposting hyperpower in the world

America just stepped up even more, cuck

>some degree or interdependence
It's Germany, France and others holding it together through gibs to poor euros. Their economies are wildly different. And they are opening doors to war- civil war which Shultz and a bunch of other anti white zionists refuse to acknowledge the possibility of. EU will die in your lifetime

Why do you think that?
In my personal point of view Canada would have many more chances than Australia because similar reasons as Russia: the massive surface of that country.
Australia, geographically speaking, is isolated in a corner of the world making both travelling and send goods expensive, so I don't see it plausible because the high cost of their logistics.

Is we don`t unite and do something with muslims together, it will be the Great Chaliphate of Eurasia/

international cooperation is vital, it's completely unreasonable to burden only a handful of states with refugees. The easier solution would be to create a world where refugees don't exist in the first place, but that's just starry eyed idealism. but then different states have different capacities and values and bah
You might be familiar with it already but I'd recommend looking into this idea en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hegemonic_stability_theory before you completely swear off the idea of states as power maximisers.
fuck, go back to the '50s and turn eu back into the ecsc. That's all a european project should be. A way of making war among the european powers difficult to the point of practical impossibility. supplement that with nato, stop fucking encroaching into russia's backdoor, and everything will be chill. That's the intelligent response to globalisation. But the people in power seem to sit on opposite extremums of a spectrum of beliefs about globalisation as if it's controllable and not an ienveitability of technological development
This isn't even funny, it just makes me a little sad that there's probably a lot of american voters who genuinely beleive this and who are getting a big fucking wake up call in 2017.

honestly tripfag butthurt isn't the best
it's just expected